scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thanks! Here's a save file right after repeating the issue. Let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot it, or if I'm just doing something really dumb.
Thank you! I'll take a look at the file and see what's going on.

Is there any guide for this game? No matter how I go in, I cannot save Aria and continue her story, every time I get to that scene, I always get grabbed by the octopus and die, no matter if I let her do whatever to Aria or not, no matter if I go to see the caught princess or not, I really would appreciate a guide on how to beat the f'n thing
Take along some rocks, daggers, drink from the bar, and/or a pussy pearl. Actually, IFRC the pearl is a one shot kill but you'll need something like girlcream or lotion to get out of Divine's grasp first.

probably gona sound dumb but, is a sub requiered to soulcage world encounter girls or am i missing something else, Zoe, Grace, Summer, Arethusa, and 2 witches can get recruited. But girls like thief and the trader girl not, the capture button remains grey
That's not a dumb question at all. Supporters only have access to a few little perks but 100% of the content is available for everyone. To capture girls with SoulSteal you'll need to complete the Questline for Sarina in Salem. I'm working on adding a few more quests to the game to nudge players in the direction to get that Titan Power back.

Reactions: Leyequois

SharkCB

Sep 17, 2017
I first time killed Divine. Then I visited Aira in the castle and unlocked "Time Echo". Then i killed Divine second time and used "Soul Trap" on her. But now Aria isn't in "End of Time" castle and I can't enter castle in "Cyprus 1000 BC" (swarming guards). Where can i find her? A bug?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I first time killed Divine. Then I visited Aira in the castle and unlocked "Time Echo". Then i killed Divine second time and used "Soul Trap" on her. But now Aria isn't in "End of Time" castle and I can't enter castle in "Cyprus 1000 BC" (swarming guards). Where can i find her? A bug?
Does Aria show up in the girls screen? What about in the outfit menu when you talk to Hestia?

SharkCB

Sep 17, 2017
Aria isn't in the girls screen nor in outfit menu if I talk to Hestia.

Edit: Aria is now in south east location in Cyprus 1000 BC and want be visited after wedding ...

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Aria isn't in the girls screen nor in outfit menu if I talk to Hestia.

Edit: Aria is now in south east location in Cyprus 1000 BC and want be visited after wedding ...
EDIT: You are correct. This is a bug and it has been fixed.

Rewdo06

Feb 6, 2023
How to open the quest menu in this game to see all the quests and the bag of items if there are?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
How to open the quest menu in this game to see all the quests and the bag of items if there are?
Are you able to see the slide out menu on the left edge of the screen? If not, follow the instructions in the troubleshooting section to fix this.

zombieservsex

Nov 19, 2020
any chance for a linux version ?
edit:
engine is based on Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Professional, so most likely will have a hard time to get it to work, sad.

Last edited:

AaronAaronson

Aug 21, 2018
After completing both Hestia's quests, the dialogue options for getting and completing them remain in the box indeffinetly. Because of it some dialogue options (like "Goodbye") are actually not available, they are "outside" the box space. Also if I choose "Adress me differently" the game freezes, and I have to Alt+F4 it.

Last edited:

Weed007

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks! Here's a save file right after repeating the issue. Let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot it, or if I'm just doing something really dumb.
Did you ever manage to find out why the quest is not triggering? I'm facing the same issue.

Edit: Okay I figured it out, you gotta kill the townsfolks as well

Last edited:

gbrun

May 31, 2019
i like the game in general, story and art are pretty awesome. while the stability has improved a lot compared to earlier versions, i do still get a lot of bugs, which usually are more of an annoyance than gamebraking.

unfortunately i ran into some major bugs and am now well and truly stuck. i was able to free mercy at some point (had to kill everyone in the town square except the vendor, not only the three agressive dudes) but now when i kill someone in the salem town square odds are that the game semi-freezes. the pull-out menu on the left still works, but i can't move around or interact with anything.
it is possible to leave the square by pressing escape twice (opening and closing the menu again) which transports me to the overworld. then i can enter the town square again, where i am able to move again... until i kill the next person.
this works up until i kill the last "muggle" (receiving the achievement), after which the game semi-freezes again. i can still get out of the town square with opening and closing the menu, but then it is impossible to enter the town square again. when i click on the town square tile in the overworld the player char moves there but nothing else happens.
this leaves me entirely unable to free mercy and with that also unable to continue the sarina questline...

not that i was getting anywhere there, either. maybe i am missing something but after doing the whole game with grace that ends
in the van, i only get one new dialogue option that ends with grace fleeing into the van (although she still stands outside and can be talked to, but she only repeats the same dilaogue over and over. the quest is set to finished even though i was never able to ask anything about a date or see her sister...

i'll leave my save game here, hope it helps in finding the issue...

Reactions: oapami

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
You will need to rescue Helda and Mercy in Salem 1692 and get Grace to follow you (San Francisco). Then go to Salem 1969 and go to the church. You might have to wait until later in the day for the ceremony to begin.

how i get Grace to follow me ?

Mantikor

Jan 12, 2020
I am losing my mind with combat. I am trying to save the witches from being burned/at the stake, but some time during combat one of my attacks inexplainably kills everyone else but me on the map (including friendlies/neutral and my follower, which seems to bug the follower out so she wont follow me around on the map anymore).
It doesn't play death animation either, its just a blood puddle that shows up and I cant interact with them anymore. And after that happens, next turn I am forced to wait. Maybe because game is stuck in trying to compute enemy turn?

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes