scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
May I ask a question? How do I make grace show up at the church, only Mercy and Helda show up at the church even though I have grace as a companion.

Edit: Although there was a bug where when I gathered 20 bras, Judy allowed me to date Grace without taking the bras from my stash, I still retain the 20 bras and the quest to collect the bras is still active and no quest complete prompt has popped up even though Grace is no longer in San Francisco. Resetting the timeline gives the same results. Is this the reason why Grace doesn't show up at the church?
I'm looking into these issues. Thank you for letting me know. A number of unrelated issues have been fixed in the latest version released yesterday, and it's possible the fixes have affected your problems but I will look into them.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I am either lost or the game is still broken, which would be silly considering this last update says that the aria path is complete, so:
I get to the castle, go to see the princess, then go to the wedding and I try to stop divine, but I cannot, I just get got, I only get the options of gulping fairies until I die and that is it, no option to use pearls

How am I supposed to use the pearls then?

jamieblonde

Dec 14, 2022
I'm looking into these issues. Thank you for letting me know. A number of unrelated issues have been fixed in the latest version released yesterday, and it's possible the fixes have affected your problems but I will look into them.
Seems like the issue is solved in this new version. Grace now appears in the church if she is a companion. Managed to get all 3 of the witches to appear and beat the priest. Judy still doesn't accept the bras though, currently have 31 bras in my stash.

Found a bug in this version though, in the beggining of time after you beat actaeon and return to artemis, actaeon doesn't appear so you cant progress with artemis time echo scenes. She stays the same as the first time you visit her before fighting actaeon, a sprite that you can interact with on the map, telling you to find actaeon even though you already beaten him.

Besides that, I wanted to ask about princess ophelia's time echo scenes, seems like both removing the loincloth and top options result in the same time echo scene, pussy pleaser, how do you unlock the time echo, ophelia: fuck from behind?

Last edited:

Sithodox

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for the explaination. May I ask where to find Judy in the latest version of the game? I talked all the options and yet Judy doesn't pop up on the map! As the mermaid quest, does anyone know what to do to get the wedding crashed? I failed once, time rewind and I lost everything including those pearls and the necklace.

As for other things, would you care to include a "rewind item" option in the stash? Or make the mermaids visible when we are to look for them in year 1000 timeline? Or just lower the price for the player to buy the pearls? So we don't have to spend all the hours looking for just the pearls.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Ok, I am either lost or the game is still broken, which would be silly considering this last update says that the aria path is complete, so:
I get to the castle, go to see the princess, then go to the wedding and I try to stop divine, but I cannot, I just get got, I only get the options of gulping fairies until I die and that is it, no option to use pearls

How am I supposed to use the pearls then?
The bug preventing players from using items in dialogue has been fixed. You can kill Divine now and either capture Aria or unlock Time Echo (or both without killing Divine twice, if you're sneaky).

Seems like the issue is solved in this new version. Grace now appears in the church if she is a companion. Managed to get all 3 of the witches to appear and beat the priest. Judy still doesn't accept the bras though, currently have 31 bras in my stash.

Found a bug in this version though, in the beggining of time after you beat actaeon and return to artemis, actaeon doesn't appear so you cant progress with artemis time echo scenes. She stays the same as the first time you visit her before fighting actaeon, a sprite that you can interact with on the map, telling you to find actaeon even though you already beaten him.

Besides that, I wanted to ask about princess ophelia's time echo scenes, seems like both removing the loincloth and top options result in the same time echo scene, pussy pleaser, how do you unlock the time echo, ophelia: fuck from behind?
I have added the Judy issue to in order to track and report.

Added your issue with Actaeon and Artemis.

Added Ophelia issue to issue tracking.

Thank you for reporting these!

Thanks for the explaination. May I ask where to find Judy in the latest version of the game? I talked all the options and yet Judy doesn't pop up on the map!

As the mermaid quest, does anyone know what to do to get the wedding crashed? I failed once, time rewind and I lost everything including those pearls and the necklace.

As for other things, would you care to include a "rewind item" option in the stash? Or make the mermaids visible when we are to look for them in year 1000 timeline? Or just lower the price for the player to buy the pearls? So we don't have to spend all the hours looking for just the pearls.
Judy can be found in the location with the hippie bus. After talking with Grace for a while, Judy will return.

The mermaid quest has been fixed and Divine is killable now with a variety of items, daggers, stones, bar drinks?, pearls, others?

As for any crashes eliminating your progress, I am sorry for that. With this latest update 23.12.24 I have reworked the autosave system so it only triggers every 2 minutes and when exiting the game, so there are fewer crashes and game stuttering (previously it was saving very frequently while the game was trying to do its job). There is also a QuickSave (press F5) and a manual save screen so you can keep multiple saves in case you want to experiment with something without rewinding time, or you'd like to save before a boss fight. This should also give a little more peace of mind that you won't lose all your progress in the event of a random crash, although those should be a lot less frequent now (I have difficulty reproducing crashes in general because they are very machine specific and virtually never happen on my testing computers).

After updating to the latest version, let me know what you think!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
MAJOR NEW FEATURE:

Based on overwhelming requests, I have added a manual saving system (look for SAVE icon at the bottom left) and a QuickSave (press F5) bonus!

Please read the changelog for version 23.12.24 (Holiday Extravaganza) to see more about how the saving system works.

Adjustments have also been made to autosaving to improve game stability and responsiveness.

I hope this improves the quality of life for players! You guys are awesome and I am happy to make the game more enjoyable for you!

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Why and how the hell does this game NOT have a loli tag, like dude, that's loli in there.

The faces are far too young.

You can build an amazonian body but its still loli if the face is the face of a god damn pre-pubescent child.

• Haha
Reactions: NanoX1 and F9Zoney

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2023.12.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So what is the point of capturing girls? Like what can you do after you have them in your castle? I remember playing this a few years ago, and there was little to nothing you could do with them there. A few had different clothing.

Nah Thanks

Nov 11, 2017
Is the Mercy quest bugged? The game doesn't seem to recognize when I've killed the three Puritans torturing her and her dialogue just repeats the "are you one of my father's men" line.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
In the future Will There be an Android versión or this Game can be emulated in Android?
There is currently a RenPy port of one of the extended scenes, with additional ports scheduled for future release. Search for "Kronos Time Titan's Itty Bitties: Vol. 1". This mini-VN will not be made available on F95.

So what is the point of capturing girls? Like what can you do after you have them in your castle? I remember playing this a few years ago, and there was little to nothing you could do with them there. A few had different clothing.
Some girls have scenes or quests at the castle, or can sell you items, while others can be assigned as your companion and used in battle or other ways in other time periods. Eventually, all captured girls will be available to take as companions.

Is the Mercy quest bugged? The game doesn't seem to recognize when I've killed the three Puritans torturing her and her dialogue just repeats the "are you one of my father's men" line.
It shouldn't be, but if you want to DM me your save.data file I will take a look and see why the game didn't trigger Mercy's progress.

Nah Thanks

Nov 11, 2017
It shouldn't be, but if you want to DM me your save.data file I will take a look and see why the game didn't trigger Mercy's progress.
Thanks! Here's a save file right after repeating the issue. Let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot it, or if I'm just doing something really dumb.

Reactions: obikenobisith

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any guide for this game? No matter how I go in, I cannot save Aria and continue her story, every time I get to that scene, I always get grabbed by the octopus and die, no matter if I let her do whatever to Aria or not, no matter if I go to see the caught princess or not, I really would appreciate a guide on how to beat the f'n thing

VecrinaMobile

Apr 25, 2023
probably gona sound dumb but, is a sub requiered to soulcage world encounter girls or am i missing something else, Zoe, Grace, Summer, Arethusa, and 2 witches can get recruited. But girls like thief and the trader girl not, the capture button remains grey

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes