DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
I didn't, any time I want to play the game I have to change the resolution down to 1080p, otherwise the issue happens
you mean like this ? 1699291624784.png
i mean in my screen the mouse has to be way in the right to even click on play and then it freezes and i can't do anything, this what happened to you?

Reactions: 111284

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hey, so with this last update I found an issue, I have a 4k monitor and when I go full screen, I can only see 1/4th of the screen of the game, and that makes it unplayable, and it is really inconvenient to have to change the monitor size every time
hey dude how did you fix it?, because the same is happening to me, i am playing the the game for the first time, and the resolution is real small in the corner and the mouse runs way more in the left than it should, welp
I would assume this is not intended. Any solution? (Also, I have to click on the blue rightmost part of the screen to even press the buttons)
This is a new bug from version 23.11.03. It has been fixed and will be reflected in the next update.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
I bought the FOB from the sexbot (2 to be exact) but i still cant use them on Jade. Is this a bug or is the scene not implemented yet?

ingvary

May 27, 2020
I was thinking about trying this game but list of Known Issues in the changelog seems to get only longer. Will they ever be corrected or is it just not a priority? I'm not a fan of Beggar of Net's My New Life approach of building an ever increasing mess of a game that you get hooked up on and then continue to play because of sunk cost fallacy hoping it would get fixed in the future.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
1700345622416.png
I cannot save. That all I see. Nothing active on this screen. Only return button works.
Please Help

jamieblonde

Dec 14, 2022
May I ask a question? How do I make grace show up at the church, only Mercy and Helda show up at the church even though I have grace as a companion.

Edit: Although there was a bug where when I gathered 20 bras, Judy allowed me to date Grace without taking the bras from my stash, I still retain the 20 bras and the quest to collect the bras is still active and no quest complete prompt has popped up even though Grace is no longer in San Francisco. Resetting the timeline gives the same results. Is this the reason why Grace doesn't show up at the church?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes