voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm not sure how that tag works since I thought it was just for anime style games with underage looking characters but if you could explain it that would be nice.
Majority of preview images right now are of characters that appear to be underage. Not sure what to explain.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
may i ask?,mind control power only in patreon version?
I should probably name that "power" something different. All it does it let you change what some of the other characters call Kronos. It's not anything that affects the game.

im sorry if this question gets asked a lot, but how far along is the main story?
There isn't really a main story unless you mean Kronos getting all his powers back. In that case, perhaps 30-40% of all the powers I have planned. There is a lot more content still to come.

Question before I get my hopes up... is there any way to defeat Ursula and save Ariel and finish that quest(with the promised rewards) or is it not finished yet?
Yes, you can defeat her but based on feedback there may be a bug I need to look into, because there are multiple ways to defeat her but some options may not be working properly. Get a pussy pearl and see if that can one-shot her.

Hello I'm just started with this game and looks good also the technique to rewind the time is also good, but I don't know how to apply and how to get the power to capture girls (soulsteal). Can you tell me please ?
There is a slide-out menu on the left you can always access from the world map. If that menu is not appearing then check the troubleshooting section of the OP because you may have an overlay preventing that menu from appearing. To get Soulsteal you will need to rescue Helda and Mercy in Salem 1692 and get Grace to follow you (San Francisco). Then go to Salem 1969 and go to the church. You might have to wait until later in the day for the ceremony to begin.

The MC looks like a major douchebag so had promise but no thanks.
He's really very sweet once you get to know him. At least he's hot, kind of. At least to me, but maybe guys don't think so.

This fucking game wants to me to give them my email? Lol, lmao even.
The game never asks for your email. The launcher allows supporters to log in and download the latest update. That's it. Follow the instructions in the OP and just run ktt.exe.

mind control is locked behind the paid version. Why even add the mind control tag in a piracy website if you're going to lock it behind a paywall
I should probably name that "power" something different. All it does it let you change what some of the other characters call Kronos. It's not anything that affects the game. I didn't choose all the tags.

I can't seem to be able to use the dispenser despite having several fobs.
There appears to be a bug related to having too many fobs. It will be fixed in the next update.

I need help please ,I have delete m'y save bye accident
And I will not restant all quest
I'm sorry to hear that. In a update coming soon you will be able to manually save your game and hopefully avoid problems like this in the future.

Could anyone help me with Sarina quest? I got Grace and Mercy in church and only Helda is missing. I killed all raabits near her house, refused to put a lotion and the said 'Hurry up id change your mind, later i will be at ceremony', or so, but she is not there, only Grace and Mercy. Also i would ask about Aria quest, after giving her neckles i invaded wedding and had a fight with Divine. Had an option to put a lotion, to hit with knife but thats all an fight is lost. The only one way i see is getting more lotions but no idea how much, because after you fail the fight u need to get all 9 pearls again
Go back in time to Salem 1692 and rescue Helda from being burned at the stake. Then she'll help in at the church in 1969. There is a bug where she will appear at her house in 1969 even if you didn't rescue her, so there's some confusion there.

Guys can someone help me? I have all the three witches at my castle. I can take one of them as a companion and go to the church but just the one i have as companion will appear. Is my game bugged? I cant complete Sarina quest.
You will need to rescue Helda and Mercy in Salem 1692 and get Grace to follow you (San Francisco). Then go to Salem 1969 and go to the church. You might have to wait until later in the day for the ceremony to begin.

I've never been able to kill Divine. I think I have all the stuff neccesary but i can't do nothing against her. Just die.
You can defeat her but based on feedback there may be a bug I need to look into, because there are multiple ways to defeat her but some options may not be working properly. Get a pussy pearl and see if that can one-shot her.

Ok, I will admit it, I am to dumb to figure it out. How do I obtain 'soul steal'? I know I have to do the salem-questline, but how do I get the power to defeat the bad guy in the church? Right now I have a witch as an ally, but it is not enough.
You will need to rescue Helda and Mercy in Salem 1692 and get Grace to follow you (San Francisco). Then go to Salem 1969 and go to the church. You might have to wait until later in the day for the ceremony to begin.

I :love: you for making this.

tehzle

Sep 28, 2018
There is a slide-out menu on the left you can always access from the world map. If that menu is not appearing then check the troubleshooting section of the OP because you may have an overlay preventing that menu from appearing. To get Soulsteal you will need to rescue Helda and Mercy in Salem 1692 and get Grace to follow you (San Francisco). Then go to Salem 1969 and go to the church. You might have to wait until later in the day for the ceremony to begin.
i have a savegame with mercy, helda and grace following me but mercy refuses to show up to the party. only helda and grace appear for some reason :(

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, you can defeat her but based on feedback there may be a bug I need to look into, because there are multiple ways to defeat her but some options may not be working properly. Get a pussy pearl and see if that can one-shot her.
Yeah, it might be bugged(Or do I need to level up a LOT?) because i dont get any option to use a pleasure pearl, I get an option to stop her or let her rape Aria, and if I try to stop her I get this, no other option 1698333495621.png

Reactions: B10

autism3900

Feb 5, 2023
when fighting multiple enemies (thief girl + wolf in my case), if you have almost full xp and manage to kill one, but are killed in the same turn, the death screen ends up overlaid on top of the level up screen, and when you click "rewind and revive", the level up screen never shows up again, while you keep getting surplus xp (e.g. 2300/2000), effectively soft-locking your progress and ruining your save since there is no option to load a backup from earlier (dumb game design).

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i have a savegame with mercy, helda and grace following me but mercy refuses to show up to the party. only helda and grace appear for some reason :(
If only Helda and Grace appear, check the town square in 1692 and see if you have freed Mercy, not captured. If you captured her you'll need to rewind the timeline and free Mercy and rescue Helda. Then make sure Grace is your follower and you'll be able to fight Lord Whatever-I-called-him.

Yeah, it might be bugged(Or do I need to level up a LOT?) because i dont get any option to use a pleasure pearl, I get an option to stop her or let her rape Aria, and if I try to stop her I get this, no other option
Yes, there is something wrong. I'll take a look at the script because you should have the options to use several different items including the pleasure pearl. If you have a pleasure pearl in your inventory and it's not triggering that option then there's something broken I need to fix. I made a couple of updates recently that affected the way some of the script options are read and it's possible I'll need to fix this part of the script.

when fighting multiple enemies (thief girl + wolf in my case), if you have almost full xp and manage to kill one, but are killed in the same turn, the death screen ends up overlaid on top of the level up screen, and when you click "rewind and revive", the level up screen never shows up again, while you keep getting surplus xp (e.g. 2300/2000), effectively soft-locking your progress and ruining your save since there is no option to load a backup from earlier (dumb game design).
You are correct, and I apologize for the frustration. The Level Up issue has been fixed and will be available in the next update. Now when you level up you'll get a message and a prompt to go into the Kronos Stats menu to select your leveling options rather than immediately send to that screen. This should keep the game from softlocking like that in the future. I'm also close to having a manual save option added which will allow you to restore a previous save in case something similar to this happens in the future.

Are you able to fuck your daughter?
In the original vanilla version, Hestia is your trusted assistant and you can indeed have sex with her. If you apply a patch your relationship with her may change, but that is unsupported officially.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
is there a fast way to lvl up??
get the girl at the end of time, go to greek, kill the wolf, rewind time, kill the wolf, rewind time. When you can fire up moan with the girl do that, when you can kill the thief with the wolf, kill first the wolf then the thief and the wolf, rewind time and don't forget to let your girl moan.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
get the girl at the end of time, go to greek, kill the wolf, rewind time, kill the wolf, rewind time. When you can fire up moan with the girl do that, when you can kill the thief with the wolf, kill first the wolf then the thief and the wolf, rewind time and don't forget to let your girl moan.
If you fondle her you can increase her lust meter without having to kill enemies first. You can have moaning whispers activated non-stop if you want, and it can stack up to 4 times. I probably should document this better.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I probably should document this better.
Oh yes. Or maybe even better, make a new helping character, a goddess or demigoddess, that comes to your castle and offers in addition to naughty scenes (a harem without these is pretty pointless ;) ) help and hints in the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2023.11.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, so with this last update I found an issue, I have a 4k monitor and when I go full screen, I can only see 1/4th of the screen of the game, and that makes it unplayable, and it is really inconvenient to have to change the monitor size every time

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Oh, and just tested, i had 4 pleasure pearls in my inventory and there is still no option to use it with Divine, I tried and tried and no go

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
Hey, so with this last update I found an issue, I have a 4k monitor and when I go full screen, I can only see 1/4th of the screen of the game, and that makes it unplayable, and it is really inconvenient to have to change the monitor size every time
hey dude how did you fix it?, because the same is happening to me, i am playing the the game for the first time, and the resolution is real small in the corner and the mouse runs way more in the left than it should, welp

Last edited:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
hey dude how did you fix it?, because the same is happening to me, i am playing the the game for the first time, and the resolution is real small in the corner and the mouse runs way more in the left than it should, welp
I didn't, any time I want to play the game I have to change the resolution down to 1080p, otherwise the issue happens

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I would assume this is not intended. Any solution? (Also, I have to click on the blue rightmost part of the screen to even press the buttons)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Svyatoy
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes