Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Question before I get my hopes up... is there any way to defeat Ursula and save Ariel and finish that quest(with the promised rewards) or is it not finished yet?

Darkvo

Oct 1, 2018
Hello I'm just started with this game and looks good also the technique to rewind the time is also good, but I don't know how to apply and how to get the power to capture girls (soulsteal). Can you tell me please ?

Reactions: wenti

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2023.10.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Could anyone help me with Sarina quest? I got Grace and Mercy in church and only Helda is missing. I killed all raabits near her house, refused to put a lotion and the said 'Hurry up id change your mind, later i will be at ceremony', or so, but she is not there, only Grace and Mercy. Also i would ask about Aria quest, after giving her neckles i invaded wedding and had a fight with Divine. Had an option to put a lotion, to hit with knife but thats all an fight is lost. The only one way i see is getting more lotions but no idea how much, because after you fail the fight u need to get all 9 pearls again

Last edited:

lesmaiub

Apr 28, 2017
Guys can someone help me? I have all the three witches at my castle. I can take one of them as a companion and go to the church but just the one i have as companion will appear. Is my game bugged? I cant complete Sarina quest.

sacul69

Dec 2, 2018
Also i would ask about Aria quest, after giving her neckles i invaded wedding and had a fight with Divine. Had an option to put a lotion, to hit with knife but thats all an fight is lost. The only one way i see is getting more lotions but no idea how much, because after you fail the fight u need to get all 9 pearls again
I've never been able to kill Divine. I think I have all the stuff neccesary but i can't do nothing against her. Just die.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Ok, I will admit it, I am to dumb to figure it out. How do I obtain 'soul steal'? I know I have to do the salem-questline, but how do I get the power to defeat the bad guy in the church? Right now I have a witch as an ally, but it is not enough.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes