scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Thank you, that fixed it, on another note I decided to make a pass through the available girls and I noticed there's pieces of hydna's default outfit missing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(left it her standard outfit, right is all the clothes available in the editor)

And some of the clothes for tituba seem duplicated (there's two entries in the editor, but they look the same on her and the second one in each pairing doesn't have an icon)
black lace heels= chic heels
thin black panties= black panties
witch charm = chic charm
That is some great info! Thank you for letting me know. I believe the missing Hydna outfit pieces should be working again. I'm working on a new file system that won't depend upon the server for clothes except for special event unlocks, so this won't happen in the future.

Regarding the Tituba items, when I rename an item, it doesn't delete the old version when you perform an update, so you end up having a copy of the old item and the new one. You can manually delete the one without icons if you want. The new file system will fix this as well, because each item will have its own dataset (including an armor and slutiness rating) which will ignore images that are unassigned.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive never seen a game like this where you need to login,etc to play on this site here...really would like to play BUT confused as to how to do so...so if i wanna play is it a pay to play game or whats the deal?how do ya make an account and stuff?

May 8, 2017
ive never seen a game like this where you need to login,etc to play on this site here...really would like to play BUT confused as to how to do so...so if i wanna play is it a pay to play game or whats the deal?how do ya make an account and stuff?
You can do the login thing or you can just run it via the KTT.exe file that is in the data file instead of the KronosTimeTItan file in the base folder if I remember correctly. I believe he has information about how to make an account and stuff on his website or on the main section of this thread.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
From the OP in dev notes

The game does not require an internet connection there are no nag screens of any kind. The files distributed here are exactly like those distributed through the game launcher, only love@kronostimetitan.com has been pre-registered in order to enable the Login button without needing an email and password. If you are not interested in using the game launcher, or are having issues, run ktt.exe and the game will still play, even if you have no internet or have blocked the game from accessing the internet. This will not affect beta testers, players who are trying the new companion app, or supporters who have been promised little perks as a special thank you.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
From the OP in dev notes
ok cool i guess ill have to have a look through the game folder again i only seen the game launcher there but ill take another look again ya this looks like a great game and sure hope to play
thanks for the reply :)
updated:i wasnt paying attention theres only the launcher how do i get kitt exe?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Regarding the poll, I'm not surprised with results. Aside from Zoe, all other girls with makeup look like f*ing gremlins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t727

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Did anyone figure out why the dev put a fugly hobgoblin in the banner for his game as it acts as a repulsive first impression?

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I beat the male thief wandering around with a couple roundhouse kicks, but you lose some hp each time and I went negative on the second one that took him down. I was able to loot his corpse, but returning to the map, there was a shadow without an icon that moved and then everything just stopped. Quitting the game and attempting to load it back up caused it to automatically shut down when loaded.

Thankfully refreshing the timelines fixed it and when loaded back in at the beginning of Greece, it said the person was too much and had the usual death options so I just Time Jumped and it works fine again.

labdesigned

Feb 15, 2021
This might be a new bug introduced with a recent update. The code is currently undergoing a major save format overhaul but I can pull up the most recently released build and see if I can make a hotfix. Thank you for letting me know, guys.
Did this get resolved? The same error is still happening. I cannot grab / strip the first NPC

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Playing 0.885.0 version and I still can't undress the first person. Also, is it normal for it to take about five minutes for the game to load?

Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The game is still trash.
grind √
no fap √
grind √
lack of meaning √
Well thats unfortunate but understandable. I finished the game a long time ago and lost the save files. The cheat would at least help me progress faster. Welp Time to Pour hours in this Masterpiece.
Great review and I completely 100% agree with you.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Must be very fucking hard for someone makes a normal walkthrough for this shity game.Too long to start again new conversation with a girl and a bunch of crapy options in conversation.No save point to reload after the failed conversation.Don't waste your time with this garbage....
Another great review for this game that I agree with completely 100%.

Reactions: kamibell
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes