scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Understand on the Church, but the MC can not move about to get out of it (the exit squares are right below him).

I did Reset All Timelines. I just did it again. Still get a bouncing black square and no icon for the wolves. That location is above the witches house.
Could you DM me a copy of your save.ini file? It will help me look into why the wolves are not appearing. Also, do you have any files in the runtime/frames folder?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Yeah.... the window to the right in the launcher says my php is missing mysql or some other such gibberish. When I hit login the window then turns blue and just sits there doing nothing.

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
What to do?

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.
What to do?
Turn off your internet, then launch your game, and for the love of god don't click on the in game guide or it will happen again

elthaun

Jun 18, 2018
the website link next to developer name on first page here opens to the same "php install missing mysql ext" message

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NOTICE:

Some of the PHP framework which runs the website and other functions for online updates is currently being repaired. As mentioned, you can run ktt.exe to start the game, but there may be some issues such as the in-game guide which connects to the website. I will post an update just as soon as everything is repaired. Sorry everyone!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arelor

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
The game is stuck again at the same place it did when I tested it last time. I found a new clothing: rope
This caused the game to stop. I'm in a battle with a wolf but cannot move or interact with any menu.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm happy announce the password reset option and login for the Game Launcher has been restored. The website and online guide are still down, but they will not interfere with the functions of the game. Thank you so much for your patience and your support!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The Online Guide and Website are fully functional now. If you encounter any missing images, or other issues, please let me know and I'll get them fixed.

Reactions: a1fox3

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Why is soulsteal random? tried 4 times now all fails. Unless I am doing something wrong, the energy grind is a quite a hassle.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for removing the nagging drm check. Dunno how long it's been like this since I don't exactly pay attention to things at the best of times, but I did update my review to 4 stars as promised the instant I noticed.

It a decent game, but having that check at dragged it down real bad. So I'm pleased to see it was removed. Good luck with your game. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for removing the nagging drm check. Dunno how long it's been like this since I don't exactly pay attention to things at the best of times, but I did update my review to 4 stars as promised the instant I noticed.

It a decent game, but having that check at dragged it down real bad. So I'm pleased to see it was removed. Good luck with your game. (y)
I really appreciate the honesty and not just doing a hit & run job. I try to really listen to the feedback I get from players, supporters and non-supporters alike, and work on making the experience better each time someone comes back to give it another play.

With that said, I've got some major rewrites for the saving system in the works to resolve some of the issues people have had when it comes to clothing unlocks. Expect this year to include some really fun new options as well, like being able to choose one girl at a time to take as a companion, new enemy attacks, "slut skills" for the girls, options for leveling up the girls, and much more.

Reactions: Nootky

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.884.1 Released and OP updated
As always, you can use the game launcher to automatically update to the latest version without having to download the entire zip archive, or you can download the latest zip which includes all of the game files.

Screenshot 2021-02-25 141733.jpg

nod24

May 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the first girl. She says to undress her, but the button is not active. I can't go anywhere either ...

I just wanted to see what this game was about, but I already hate the author.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes