bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
I must admit that new picture of Tituba has me intrigued. From afar the face/smile reminds me of Smeagle when he catches a fish. Hopefully when she goes sinister the smile doesn't turn into Gollum's.
(could be a fun easter egg if you piss her off enough)

Looking forward to playing the game for the first time as your artwork / game concept look awesome.

Sep 17, 2017
Fun game, if a bit confusing to figure out what to do without relying on the guide. The renders are great.

I did run into one gamebreaking bug, though. Offline version (not blocked from internet), got into a fight with the "shirtless moron" after getting Time Acceleration, used it on him once (starting from 25 energy) then was stuck in an infinite loop of combat with him unable to exit without closing the game completely. I got down to 5 energy, switched to roundhouse kicking him repeatedly, and managed to get myself from about 40 health to -60 health before I gave up and killed the game, as it would not let me win, lose, or otherwise leave the fight.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I must admit that new picture of Tituba has me intrigued. From afar the face/smile reminds me of Smeagle when he catches a fish. Hopefully when she goes sinister the smile doesn't turn into Gollum's.
(could be a fun easter egg if you piss her off enough)

Looking forward to playing the game for the first time as your artwork / game concept look awesome.
Oh, I never noticed that, but you're right. Thank you for the compliments!

Fun game, if a bit confusing to figure out what to do without relying on the guide. The renders are great.

I did run into one gamebreaking bug, though. Offline version (not blocked from internet), got into a fight with the "shirtless moron" after getting Time Acceleration, used it on him once (starting from 25 energy) then was stuck in an infinite loop of combat with him unable to exit without closing the game completely. I got down to 5 energy, switched to roundhouse kicking him repeatedly, and managed to get myself from about 40 health to -60 health before I gave up and killed the game, as it would not let me win, lose, or otherwise leave the fight.
I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. When you use Time Acceleration on the shirtless moron it's supposed to be an instant kill, so the fact that you still fight him after that is definitely a bug. I'll work on getting it fixed, and he will be switching to the standard grid-based battle system soon.

GothC

Oct 14, 2018
game is ok, but it keeps freezing time to time. using offline version and problem is not with my computer. hope this game gets more stabile in the future.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
game is ok, but it keeps freezing time to time. using offline version and problem is not with my computer. hope this game gets more stabile in the future.
The game engine and features are still in active development, so whenever I add something new there will inevitably be some new bugs introduced. If you run into one, especially if it freezes the game, send me a DM with a screenshot and a copy of save.ini (before you re-start the game) and I will be happy to look into it.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Notice this a couple of times;
In Greece 1669BC, starting the game, Before and After obtaining the Time Accelerate power, You can enter combat, take your first hit and go negative on your health and the fight scene will continue to go on and on with you taking hits, going further negative but never killing your opponent. I did this with heracles, wolves and with the rogue.

Edit:
Force quit the game and restarted. Came back in with a message telling me it was too much for me. Did a rewind and went after a rogue. Before I gained the Time accelerate power I could kill the rogue with two kicks. This time I went in with 60 health and started off with the time accelerate power. Same issue, the combat went on until I force quit the game. Rewind and find another rogue. Kicked him twice and he was down. found another rogue, kicked him, used time accelerate and then kick again .. leads to unending combat.

So two issues here

If Kronos goes negative health on the first hit the combat does not end
Using the time accelerate power causes the same problem.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So two issues here

If Kronos goes negative health on the first hit the combat does not end
Using the time accelerate power causes the same problem.
Fixed both issue where player dropping to zero doesn't trigger the Time Rewind, and other enemies not dying. Will be released in a hotfix update shortly.

Thanks for your help!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.883.1 (HOTFIX)

You can use the game launcher to update to the latest build.

• Bugs fixed
    • MAJOR: Game could get stuck in a loop where only enemies could attack. (Note, after updating, be sure to select “Reset All Timelines” from the main menu to update the code which was causing this bug)
    • MAJOR: Heracles would not die when health dropped below 0.
    • MAJOR: Rogue would not die when health dropped below 0.
    • MINOR: Player could continue to fight Heracles and the rogue, even if the player’s health was below 0.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Game freezes upon entering the church in salem 1669. My first time in the area.

Wolfes in the upper left area have no icon.

There is a small black square bouncing just above and to the left of the wolves. Entering that hex does nothing.

Tituba meeting sounds like it should be in 1996 as she talks about how things would have been different if we'd met 300 years ago

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This is the second time I have attempted to play this game. The first time was several months ago. The guide and walkthrough are extremely unhelpful. It is not clear how to actually do anything at all in this game other than wandering in circles through grass.

I can move around a mostly empty map. The only clickable option is Mount Olympus. When I am in Mount Olympus I can either fight a wolf or talk to Hera. If I talk to Hera choosing any options will result in her saying that my powers are going to be taken away. I still seem to have them but there is effectively nothing else to do after that. I can either wander in circles around the otherwise empty Mount Olympus or I can wander in circles around the otherwise empty broader world or I can rewind the conversation with Hera and try different options that lead to the same thing, or I can strip Hera which also leads to nothing. There is literally nothing else to do.

The game sounds interesting, but in practice I have not seen anything to do. How do I actually play this game and access any of its content?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game freezes upon entering the church in salem 1669. My first time in the area.

Wolfes in the upper left area have no icon.

There is a small black square bouncing just above and to the left of the wolves. Entering that hex does nothing.

Tituba meeting sounds like it should be in 1996 as she talks about how things would have been different if we'd met 300 years ago
The church is in development. There is currently nothing to do there.

After you updated to the latest version did you select "Reset All Timelines" from the main menu, because the map icons were recently changed and it sounds like the data needs to be reset in order to pull that information into the save file.

Good catch. Tituba should actually only appear wandering in one timeline because she serves a different purpose in the past.

This is the second time I have attempted to play this game. The first time was several months ago. The guide and walkthrough are extremely unhelpful. It is not clear how to actually do anything at all in this game other than wandering in circles through grass.

The game sounds interesting, but in practice I have not seen anything to do. How do I actually play this game and access any of its content?
This is from the "extremely unhelpful" guide.

1612280490857.png
1612280418714.png

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The church is in development. There is currently nothing to do there.

After you updated to the latest version did you select "Reset All Timelines" from the main menu, because the map icons were recently changed and it sounds like the data needs to be reset in order to pull that information into the save file.
Understand on the Church, but the MC can not move about to get out of it (the exit squares are right below him).

I did Reset All Timelines. I just did it again. Still get a bouncing black square and no icon for the wolves. That location is above the witches house.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes