a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Getting this error code at this point on the map. window 2.jpg

Have I done all the content for now because can not figure out anything else to do.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Getting this error code at this point on the map. View attachment 981681

Have I done all the content for now because can not figure out anything else to do.
Oh, nice find. I moved the church location at one point and must not have updated the reference, so it's trying to load a place which doesn't exist. Will fix for next update.

Also, for anyone else having issues with the inventory or clothing system displays, a1fox3 figured out that fullscreen mode was causing the problems. Thank you so much for your help tracking down the issue!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed whenever I bought the clothes from the merchant or found clothes from killing a wolf it would freeze and wouldn't allow me to close the screen and leave. Maybe it has something to do with the patch maybe?

From the walk through it stated that you could spank the witch that was tied up but never got the option and was on the way to try to find the knife when I died and everything was reset so I closed the game.

I was able to capture the thief then killed the wolf and got froze from the clothing it dropped and had to close the game which means I lost the thief.

Kidcrud

Oct 4, 2017
Ok I have to ask how do you proceed after first starting the game? I talk to Hera strip her then what nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kidcrud

Then you leave as there is nothing else to do there. There is also a walk through that can help you as well in the OP.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I noticed whenever I bought the clothes from the merchant or found clothes from killing a wolf it would freeze and wouldn't allow me to close the screen and leave. Maybe it has something to do with the patch maybe?

From the walk through it stated that you could spank the witch that was tied up but never got the option and was on the way to try to find the knife when I died and everything was reset so I closed the game.

I was able to capture the thief then killed the wolf and got froze from the clothing it dropped and had to close the game which means I lost the thief.
The game updates the clothing database when you find a new article, and if it can't connect it should just proceed without locking up. Could you verify which version you're playing and if you're online or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game updates the clothing database when you find a new article, and if it can't connect it should just proceed without locking up. Could you verify which version you're playing and if you're online or not?
You may want to put in the OP that full screen is broken for now until it gets fixed and only run the game in window mode.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
scarlettyoung

I was using the newest version with the patch. Not sure if the patch worked either thinking back to it as the girl you find walking around stated her age was 19.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
scarlettyoung

I was using the newest version with the patch. Not sure if the patch worked either thinking back to it as the girl you find walking around stated her age was 19.
You did not put the patch in the right place or you did not set it up in the first place.

If you place it in the right place then go to options then modification and set it up.
Here ktt 2021-01-12 10-17-06-76.jpg then here ktt 2021-01-12 10-17-10-08.jpg .

Also only play in window mode because full screen has to many bugs.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
You did not put the patch in the right place or you did not set it up in the first place.

If you place it in the right place then go to options then modification and set it up.
Here View attachment 982815 then here View attachment 982816 .

Also only play in window mode because full screen has to many bugs.
I noticed in your screenshots there is no video playing. Is the title screen video not loading for you? It looks like this:
1610484796036.png

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.881.1 update released to Game Launcher/Updater. Will probably wait to upload here until next minor version as this one is mainly a bug fix.
  • Disabled fullscreen
  • Fixed NPC loot exploit
  • Minor content additions
As a side-note, I'm still looking into getting some free FTP hosting in order to offer the same automatic game patching/updates that the Patreon supporters get to free players from F95zone. Will keep everyone posted on that, but for now still need to download from OP.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
LOOKING FOR TESTERS:
I've updated the game launcher/updater to allow free players to use the same automatic game updating system my Patreon and SubscribeStar supporters use. If anyone here is not currently a paid supporter and would like to use the new launcher, please reply here or send a DM and I will send you a link to a new launcher this week.

Aug 1, 2019
"
(Greece 1669)
(note you will need 100 Drachma to obtain the door)
Locate Hydna, a travelling merchant, go through the dialogue until you can buy stuff
from her.
Hydna
Ask her about the door, and you will be able to purchase the door from her for 100
Drachma (Will be used later)
Once you have obtained the door, travel to Greece 1668. "

this part is wrong, you have to go to 1668 first and go to the shack

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NEW ONLINE INSTALLER AVAILABLE TO FREE PLAYERS

Thanks to some generous help and contributions by paid Patreon supporters, the Game Updater is now available to free players. Please follow the installation directions for "Online Installation" if you wish to take advantage of the game updating system. This allows players to update the game to the latest version without having to download the entire zip package each time. Players also have access to the latest version immediately rather than waiting for it to be uploaded here.

Right now this is being offered to free players, but may be subject to changes or restrictions later if there is abuse of the game update servers or other issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inshaderwetrust
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes