scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.882.0 (New Girl: Mercy)

This update introduces a new quest to save Mercy from the hands of the Puritans who believe her to be possessed by the demon of lust! There's lots of new dialogue in this scene. Sometimes it's just fun to sit back and watch, right Kronos?

SPECIAL NOTE: This update is compatible with recent save files. Please use the RESET ALL TIMELINES option from the main menu to synchronize new content.

The old free login email has been retired. For versions 0.882.0 and above, make sure you use the login love@kronostimetitan.com if you are playing for free. An internet connection is still not required, but the game launcher will recognize this new email address even if you have the game blocked from the internet.

You should also know that if you download the full game zip file or the online game installer, you will be able to update the game to the latest version now with the game launcher. You no longer need to download the entire zip archive every time a new update is released.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 171901.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-22 171620.jpg

Last edited:

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
Pretty sure you don't even have to see login screen if you launch ktt.exe directly.
Anyhow, too lazy to grind so used cheat engine a bit, geez it's annoying.
So I am not sure the save file will work, but imma put it up here.
It's the start of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't tested with other pc, so make a back up before trying anything.
"Kronos time titan\data\runtime\data" make backup of save files if you played before.
Paste downloaded files into same directory.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I do not know how to search this question. I have noticed that when I encounter a new wolf or something, the minimap for the encounter does not reset. This means that when I entered 1669 and fought the wolf, it was fine. But when i encountered another wolf, the same map popped up with the wolf I killed earlier. Is this a know bug, or am I doing something wrong?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung I tried to use the online file, but the password isn't showing up. I put the new username in the installer, but password is blank.
If you type love@kronostimetitan.com into the login field it should automatically enter a password, if you are running the latest version of the launcher. I've confirmed from multiple sources it is working. If you're having trouble you can always just run ktt.exe and ignore the login, unless you're trying to do an update.

Pretty sure you don't even have to see login screen if you launch ktt.exe directly.
Anyhow, too lazy to grind so used cheat engine a bit
I've increased the "loot" quite a bit, but if certain enemies still feel like a grind let me know and I'll look into balance more. Keep in mind, too, that many enemies drop clothing or items, and to get those things players will need to fight enemies anyway, and will normally end up with enough resources.

I do not know how to search this question. I have noticed that when I encounter a new wolf or something, the minimap for the encounter does not reset. This means that when I entered 1669 and fought the wolf, it was fine. But when i encountered another wolf, the same map popped up with the wolf I killed earlier. Is this a know bug, or am I doing something wrong?
The wolves have been causing the most issues for players. I've addressed some of the problems but it's always helpful to get additional feedback, so thank you. I'll work on the wolves some more before the next update. For those using the Game Launcher update system, you'll be able to update pretty quickly.

Reactions: Heml0ck

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
hello scarlettyoung i want to know if there any possibility to make a android version?
There is no Android version currently. There is a "Kronos Time Titan 2" in early design stages which will use a multi-platform engine which will allow the game to run on Android, iOS, Mac, and PC. Many of the characters and stories will make their way to the sequel. However, this is a long ways off, as it will require a much higher level of support before I can afford to hire the team to make this happen. So for now, the PC-only version will continue development for the foreseeable future.

Hello, ist there a mac version available or is it somehow possible to play this game on a mac ? Thanks !
The only way I know that KTT can be played on a Mac currently is by running a virtual machine like VMware. You might consider this, because it will allow you to play many other PC-only games, and you will never have to worry about accidentally downloading a virus somewhere because the virtual machine is segregated from your Mac files. In fact, many PC users download games to a virtual machine for this very reason.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.882.2 (Hotfix)

Fixed an issue where some users were unable to update the game. Download latest launcher from OP (ver. 1.2.3) if having issues updating.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Can this game be played in Fullscreen mode? If so can someone please assist me with that?
Full screen is disabled for now because of some bugs, but you can still maximize the window and it's almost full screen.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is there a way to know for sure that the patch in OP has been applied properly? I couldn't find/Access some of the content mentionned on the lewpatcher page.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a way to know for sure that the patch in OP has been applied properly? I couldn't find/Access some of the content mentionned on the lewpatcher page.
as per the lewdpatcher page:
Run game and from the menu select "OPTIONS/BONUS MENU" and then "Modifications".
when selecting " modifications", if you've made a mistake it should tell you there was no modifications detected, otherwise it should ask you whether you want to apply the patch

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
as per the lewdpatcher page:

when selecting " modifications", if you've made a mistake it should tell you there was no modifications detected, otherwise it should ask you whether you want to apply the patch
Gotcha thanks!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.883.0 (New Soul Capture Girl: Tituba)

Tituba.jpg

This version allows you to use SoulCapture on Tituba, adds a new pre-unlocked Titan Power: Eagle Eye Her Cherry, various improvements and bug fixes.

SPECIAL NOTE: This update is compatible with recent save files. Please use the RESET ALL TIMELINES option from the main menu to synchronize new content.

The old free login email has been retired. Make sure you use the login love@kronostimetitan.com if you are playing for free. An internet connection is still not required, but the game launcher will recognize this new email address even if you have the game blocked from the internet. As always, you can also run ktt.exe directly if you're not interested in using the online game updater.

You should also know that if you download the full game zip file or the online game installer, you will be able to update the game to the latest version now with the game launcher. You no longer need to download the entire zip archive every time a new update is released.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes