zebruh

May 6, 2019
I think one possibility is that the game is not crashing but you're pressing one of the two "panic" buttons meant to allow you to hide the game quickly in case someone enters the room and you don't want them to see what a fun game you're playing. This link explains how it work:

Even then, if Windows won't delete a file because it's running, you should be able to find it in Task Manager. I've never had a program running I couldn't find there, so that's quite strange.

What is the red icon you mentioned? Both ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe use blue circle icons. I'm not sure what icon would be red.
The red icon is LAV video decoder and it only runs when the game is open and no I wasn't hitting any of the emergency keys as I was holding my mouse and my meat only
1609489511975.png

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
scarlettyoung Game is still freezing after fights. On the first map I killed the wolf, and then it goes back to Grid Map, but Grid disappears and you can't do anything till I restart.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The red icon is LAV video decoder and it only runs when the game is open and no I wasn't hitting any of the emergency keys as I was holding my mouse and my meat only
I see now. Yes, you have LAV video decoder installed, and the game is invoking whatever mp4 decoder available when starting (because of the main menu video that plays). LAV is not part of the game, and you are not required to install a video decoder to play because the game will use the build-in mp4 decoder that comes with Windows, but because you have LAV installed, it's using that decoder.

scarlettyoung Game is still freezing after fights. On the first map I killed the wolf, and then it goes back to Grid Map, but Grid disappears and you can't do anything till I restart.
Thanks for letting me know. Does this happen with wolf fights when there is more than one wolf, or just the single wolf battles?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So far I have only done the first wolf fight, but I haven't tried any other.
When you encounter a wolf icon, it will be a random encounter with 1-3 wolves, so I was curious if it was only happening with single wolves. I spent about 30 minutes fighting wolves this afternoon and I did not encounter this issue, though I did have the occasionally wolf just stop attacking after one of his comrades was killed.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hiho@all again

oki tried again and again and ... but game still always freeze just in the beginning when fighting the Wolf after he is dead.
used the Reset-meue to get rid of old data, and tried again, and again ... nope, no chance.

when hiting ESC game gets back but whisout the "menue" just a plain Start-Pic, nothing else. all i could do ist closing game (whisout menu, did it via Windows)

i realy dont know where the prob is and because i dont have a "Crush-Report" cant look myself or send it.

seems i have to wait lot more time before i get a chance to play this.

cya

EDIT: seems the Prob i got is only whis fighting and killing a WOLF, all other enemy work fine.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
OP updated with latest version 0.881.0 (up two version from the previous) which includes a new Inventory System, bug fixes, speed enhancements, and new content.

stash1.jpg
Inventory UI and features still under development.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OP updated with latest version 0.881.0 (up two version from the previous) which includes a new Inventory System, bug fixes, speed enhancements, and new content.

View attachment 978258
Inventory UI and features still under development.
I just downloaded the game today and do not have any items like the knife, door or clothes for the girls that I have picked up.
Also there is only 1 women that is shown when I talk to the daughter and its her, I can strip her but no other options work.
I bought a green fairy but she does not show up in the inventory it is just blank. ktt 2021-01-09 14-17-46-61.jpg

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I just downloaded the game today and do not have any items like the knife, door or clothes for the girls that I have picked up.
Also there is only 1 women that is shown when I talk to the daughter and its her, I can strip her but no other options work.
I bought a green fairy but she does not show up in the inventory it is just blank. View attachment 978871
You don't start out with any items. You have to find them. The same goes for the girls. You can get them through storyline quests or by defeating some female enemies and capturing them. New outfits can be unlocked by purchasing them from different characters or as loot. Just explore and play the game a bit and you'll see.

As for the green fairy, that might be a bug. Please try purchasing the green fairy again and let me know if she shows up. I have a feeling I might know what caused it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You don't start out with any items. You have to find them. The same goes for the girls. You can get them through storyline quests or by defeating some female enemies and capturing them. New outfits can be unlocked by purchasing them from different characters or as loot. Just explore and play the game a bit and you'll see.

As for the green fairy, that might be a bug. Please try purchasing the green fairy again and let me know if she shows up. I have a feeling I might know what caused it.
I have found the knife and door but there is nothing in the inventory.
Green Fairy does not show up either, nothing shows in inventory.
Plus the game locks up all the time at different things, 1 will be a battle and another just a normal convo with an npc or just walking on the world map.

Its the same with and without the patch.

Just bought the rope and another green fairy since I just used the last one.
ktt 2021-01-09 16-25-36-30.jpg And still nothing in the inventory/stash ktt 2021-01-09 16-25-05-63.jpg

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have found the knife and door but there is nothing in the inventory.
Green Fairy does not show up either, nothing shows in inventory.
Plus the game locks up all the time at different things, 1 will be a battle and another just a normal convo with an npc or just walking on the world map.

Its the same with and without the patch.

Just bought the rope and another green fairy since I just used the last one.
View attachment 979013 And still nothing in the inventory/stash View attachment 979015
Oh, I see now. I didn't look at the image closely enough. The actual inventory window isn't appearing for you. Very strange. I'll have to wait for more feedback to find out if this is happening to others. All of my testing machines and my beta testers did not show this problem. And it shouldn't be randomly locking up during normal conversations. Something's up. I'll try to get to the bottom of it. If you DM your PC specs it could help.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
If anyone else has these issues (including the green fairy), make sure you select Reset Timelines from the main menu, which will rewind time and load all the new content and features.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If anyone else has these issues (including the green fairy), make sure you select Reset Timelines from the main menu, which will rewind time and load all the new content and features.
Does that need to be done on a brand new game?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Does that need to be done on a brand new game?
Not on a brand new game, no, which means it might be an issue with the speed changes I implemented. After you try the new ktt.exe I sent, please let me know if the inventory issue is resolved.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not on a brand new game, no, which means it might be an issue with the speed changes I implemented. After you try the new ktt.exe I sent, please let me know if the inventory issue is resolved.
No its not resolved, I have the knife the door and a green fairy and none of them show up.

Will fully test the new ktt.exe tomorrow but will do some more tonight.

ADD: None of the girls show up when I want to change there clothes but for the daughter and the only thing that can be done with her is strip her, no other tabs work and no other girl can be chosen. ktt 2021-01-09 22-08-03-45.jpg
It said I found a dress for Zoe but she can not be selected and nothing is still showing up in the inventory.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
No its not resolved, I have the knife the door and a green fairy and none of them show up.

Will fully test the new ktt.exe tomorrow but will do some more tonight.

ADD: None of the girls show up when I want to change there clothes but for the daughter and the only thing that can be done with her is strip her, no other tabs work and no other girl can be chosen. View attachment 979342
It said I found a dress for Zoe but she can not be selected and nothing is still showing up in the inventory.
So the inventory and all of the clothing items tabs, including the girls selection, all use Windows objects to display the items, and it would seem that on your computer they are not showing, for reasons I can't explain at the moment. I will look at the dxdiag log you send me and try and investigate further.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
even on latest build the wolf at beginning of time is bugged. And i also got a random crash for no reason when all i did was moved tile with mouse shortly after going to greece
oh and is there a reason the loader still says its for 0.01 after i put in the default username

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So the inventory and all of the clothing items tabs, including the girls selection, all use Windows objects to display the items, and it would seem that on your computer they are not showing, for reasons I can't explain at the moment. I will look at the dxdiag log you send me and try and investigate further.
On testing more with the new exe I went back to the first time zone (don't remember what the year is) to buy another green fairy and to fight some more and had 3 wolfs to fight and once they all got down to the last hit I went for the one near me and killed it and the game froze up again.

Still no items showing in stash, still no other option than to strip the daughter and no other option works in that screen.
ktt 2021-01-09 16-25-05-63.jpg

After restarting the game again after a hard freeze I went to by another green fairy and got this error code. I-500 or 1-500 ktt 2021-01-10 08-55-28-96.jpg
I seen in the OP one of the pics show 2 green fairies but I can only buy 1 at a time. ktt 2021-01-09 16-25-36-30.jpg

Only 3 buttons work in the clothing screen ktt 2021-01-09 22-08-03-45.jpg Strip, wear and back and its only for the daughter no other girl can be selected.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
even on latest build the wolf at beginning of time is bugged. And i also got a random crash for no reason when all i did was moved tile with mouse shortly after going to greece
oh and is there a reason the loader still says its for 0.01 after i put in the default username
This could be related to the issues a1fox3 is experiencing, which is likely caused by some changes I made to some of the speed elements in the game. We are investigating.

The version used to say 0.001 if it was downloaded here, versus the Game Launcher updating system, but I changed it to say "unknown" instead. I'm looking into giving non-supporters the ability to update the game the same way as supporters, but that hasn't happened yet, so there is no way for the launcher to know what version of the game you're running.

On testing more with the new exe I went back to the first time zone (don't remember what the year is) to buy another green fairy and to fight some more and had 3 wolfs to fight and once they all got down to the last hit I went for the one near me and killed it and the game froze up again.

Still no items showing in stash, still no other option than to strip the daughter and no other option works in that screen.
View attachment 980012

After restarting the game again after a hard freeze I went to by another green fairy and got this error code. I-500 or 1-500 View attachment 980011
I seen in the OP one of the pics show 2 green fairies but I can only buy 1 at a time. View attachment 980013

Only 3 buttons work in the clothing screen View attachment 980015 Strip, wear and back and its only for the daughter no other girl can be selected.
I sent you a new ktt.exe in your DM to try out, specifically to fix the issue with the inventory not showing up.

Regarding the I-500 error code, this happens when the game can't find a line of dialogue, which is strange because I just checked the green fairy purchase screen and everything is working. Do you remember which time period you were in? I am thinking these all have to do with the changes I recently made, so when you get a chance to try the new ktt.exe, let me know what happens.

If anyone else is having these issues, feel free to let me know what's going on.

Also, for those who are able to, feel free to "update" back to version 0.880.0 if you want to play without the most recent changes. Don't forget to do a "Reset Timelines"

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes