Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Do you know what dialogue you get when this happens? Could you screenshot it the next time it happens? I believe this is a new bug introduced with some of the clothing loot results (which has been fixed in the next update) but I want to be sure.
No dialogue, the game just Freezes and you have to restart.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The next time it happens, could you be sure it's locked entirely by clicking several time, then closing the game and sending me the save.ini file in a DM? It stores some temporary information regarding what the game is doing and I can often use that information to find out where the issue is.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Hey Scarlett, it looks like the ktt.exe in the 0.877 hotfix.zip is still not globally whitelisted by Microsoft Defender, i still get an positive Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B on that file.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hey Scarlett, it looks like the ktt.exe in the 0.877 hotfix.zip is still not globally whitelisted by Microsoft Defender, i still get an positive Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B on that file.
Oh, thank you! I'll submit it right now. Should be cleared within the next few hours.

Reactions: Kamilgar

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Just a heads-up, the next update should have a significant drop in false positives. I cannot promise it will make every AV happy, but my recent VirusTotal scan only tripped one false positive out of dozens of AV scanners.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Just a heads-up, the next update should have a significant drop in false positives. I cannot promise it will make every AV happy, but my recent VirusTotal scan only tripped one false positive out of dozens of AV scanners.

Nice, thx for the hard work, i'll try again :)
In fact it was my mistake in first, had seen the warning about win-defender and didnt think about antivirus program.

cya

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
In fact it was my mistake in first, had seen the warning about win-defender and didnt think about antivirus program.

cya
Thank you. I will be uploading a new version shortly. Have eliminated nearly all false-positives.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.878 released and added to OP. This should eliminate 99% of false positives, and fixes a bug causing the game to lock up for some users. As always, let me know what issues you're having, everyone, and I'll work on getting them fixed for you.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I think I got that nasty bug fixed now. Sorry about that. It started happening when I updated the way the game loads characters.

cya
Thanks, I appreciate it! Still working hard almost every day on this thing.

where can u find Hydna ?
She's just roaming around Greece. If you do a timeline reset just try beelining it for the center of the map.

i can't get the game past the login .... just a white screen ... :mad:
Are you talking about when running the game launcher KronosTimeTitan.exe?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So if Soul Steal failed it is not possible to do it anymore, despite having defeated naked character?

Is there an inventory or something? Like for example to find out if I have green fairies or not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So if Soul Steal failed it is not possible to do it anymore, despite having defeated naked character?

Is there an inventory or something? Like for example to find out if I have green fairies or not.
Right now Soul Steal has a 50% change of success, but in the future will be dependent on a player stat. If you fail, you have to try again the next time you encounter that character after a timeline rewind.

The inventory is in the works and will be added in a future update. I'm working on a unified GUI that will connect with a panel to control your current companion, since all the girls you capture will have special "Slut Skills" you can use in and outside of combat.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The inventory is in the works and will be added in a future update. I'm working on a unified GUI that will connect with a panel to control your current companion, since all the girls you capture will have special "Slut Skills" you can use in and outside of combat.
Wait, we can have companions??
I presume in the future there will be more activities in the castle? Because so far the girls are all in the same location and I can only change their clothes.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Wait, we can have companions??
I presume in the future there will be more activities in the castle? Because so far the girls are all in the same location and I can only change their clothes.
I'm working on adding the companion system along with the inventory. Once added, you'll be able to pick one of the girls from the castle to take with you, and each one has several "Slut Skills" you can use. The outfit you put together will determine how effective the skills are versus providing defense to the girl. For example, a piece of clothing which provides less armor might provide a boost to a skill.

It's not in the game yet, but it's part of the roadmap and some components are already in place.

Reactions: Chucke1992

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
After a while of playing (at different points in the game both times) the game will just crash and I go to open it back up and hit login and it just doesn't open. I see the little red icon flash on my taskbar but that's it. When I try to delete the game windows won't let me because ktt.exe in the data folder is still open somehow even though I can't find it in my task manager. Restarting my pc allowed me to delete it and reinstalling the game worked for about 10 minutes until it crashed and the same thing happened again.
I think one possibility is that the game is not crashing but you're pressing one of the two "panic" buttons meant to allow you to hide the game quickly in case someone enters the room and you don't want them to see what a fun game you're playing. This link explains how it work:

Even then, if Windows won't delete a file because it's running, you should be able to find it in Task Manager. I've never had a program running I couldn't find there, so that's quite strange.

What is the red icon you mentioned? Both ktt.exe and KronosTimeTitan.exe use blue circle icons. I'm not sure what icon would be red.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes