BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game sounds good to me. But I see some tags that I don't like: Bdsm, Slave, Spanking. And graphic violence if it's about sex scenes. Is it possible to avoid these fetishes? If not, are much of them in the game?

If the patch is added, the rapes that it adds can be avoided?

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
Serious question for the creator. Is there any chance whatsoever of you remaking this in Ren'py, HTML or even RPGMaker?

The premise is awesome, but it's just unenjoyable to play in its current state. Most of the criticism that this game receives would go away if you just listen to the most common complaint.

Is there a chance? If not, just tell us so we can ignore the thread.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The game sounds good to me. But I see some tags that I don't like: Bdsm, Slave, Spanking. And graphic violence if it's about sex scenes. Is it possible to avoid these fetishes? If not, are much of them in the game?

If the patch is added, the rapes that it adds can be avoided?
I cannot speak for what any outside patching will do, but for the official release you are able to choose or avoid just about everything. As more content is added, this will become even more evident. You have the choice for what time periods you want to visit and with whom you want to interact. If a patch promises to add more fetishes, perhaps don't install it if it lists some things you don't like. The game is still very in active development, so in the future some storylines can be resolved in other ways. For example, instead of buying the slave Zoe, you can use a Titan Power to steal her away and free her. This could lead to alternative scenes or perhaps just the good feeling that you freed a Greek slave, which sounds like gets you hard. ;-)

Serious question for the creator. Is there any chance whatsoever of you remaking this in Ren'py, HTML or even RPGMaker?
I will refer you to the official FAQ regarding this issue:
To expand on that, there are very early designs for a KTT2 which will be cross-platform, written in Unity, but that is far down the road. By then, many storylines, time periods, and girls will have been modeled and added to KTT. I have no plans to use the tools you mentioned as they limit my design plans for my game. If someone believes they can do everything in another engine and would like to approach me with a plan for porting it over, I would be willing to entertain the idea privately.

I have literally killed rabbits for several hours and they dropped and entire lingerie shop's worth of stuff, but no a single knife. I have no idea what or who "The" thief is supposed to be, but if it's that random skinny shirtless asshole in greece, he doesn't drop it either. Where are you supposed to get a knife?
The Thief is the chick with the black outfit. You can find her in Greece. I'll add the knife as loot in more places and sold at other vendors, maybe in Salem as a souvenir witch sacrificing knife or something. Thank you for the feedback. It helps me to know what works and doesn't work for players.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
scarlettyoung Talk about bad timing. I must have deleted my original comment when you already typed your answer, because I started killing random NPCs and the chick really dropped it on my second try, so my question/rant was rendered obsolete! Thank you anyway! :D It would help a lot if it would be easier to identify NPCs by name.

The reason why it was so hard to get it to drop from rabbits was that the game always froze at killing a rabbit completely at random. Maybe exactly at times when they were supposed to drop the knife? I don't know, but it was really weird. Sometimes I killed all 5 three times in a row, sometimes I killed 1 out of 5 and had to press ESC so I'd be thrown to the main menu, then go back. All the rabbits would be gone and the quest would be marked as completed, so at that point I could only reset the timeline and try again.

The problem with non-linear gameplay in a game that's a work in progress is that without proper documentation I have absolutely no idea where the content ends, whether there's more than I already discovered, or if that's all. This is why it took me forever to now try the game for the first time, even though I've had it on my watch list for months. I didn't want to get stuck somewhere, trying to move forward with content that isn't even there. Fortunately your changelog mentioned the knife, so I knew for a fact that the thing I was searching for is in the game, but I still have no idea if I've actually played through all the currently implemented content, which disencourages experimenting, trying things (if there is the very real possibility of that whole effort being entirely futile). I hope this feedback will be useful in some way.

Thank you for the game, the learning curve was steep, but it was worth it!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I cannot speak for what any outside patching will do, but for the official release you are able to choose or avoid just about everything. As more content is added, this will become even more evident. You have the choice for what time periods you want to visit and with whom you want to interact. If a patch promises to add more fetishes, perhaps don't install it if it lists some things you don't like. The game is still very in active development, so in the future some storylines can be resolved in other ways. For example, instead of buying the slave Zoe, you can use a Titan Power to steal her away and free her. This could lead to alternative scenes or perhaps just the good feeling that you freed a Greek slave, which sounds like gets you hard. ;-)
Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to try the game.

As you indicate, I will move on from including the patch (I only thought the incest part was interesting; but it seems that it adds some more and you can't really choose if you want it or not)

Reactions: scarlettyoung

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For a one year old game it has not much story content.
Besides that, it really needs a skip or "shut up and fight" button for the "random" repeating encounters, i feel like i know all their dialogues word by word without looking. Otherwise the game is pretty nice, if you dont count the bugs like everything works but you cant move or do anything and the annoying error (dont remember the error number, its the same you get if you kill the towns people in salem and occurs pretty often with many opponents in all timelines, mostly with wolves)
Personally i cant understand why there are more outfits than people, quests, ... i dont see any reason to let my girls wear clothes in my own castle ^^

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung Talk about bad timing. I must have deleted my original comment when you already typed your answer, because I started killing random NPCs and the chick really dropped it on my second try, so my question/rant was rendered obsolete! Thank you anyway! :D It would help a lot if it would be easier to identify NPCs by name.

The reason why it was so hard to get it to drop from rabbits was that the game always froze at killing a rabbit completely at random. Maybe exactly at times when they were supposed to drop the knife? I don't know, but it was really weird. Sometimes I killed all 5 three times in a row, sometimes I killed 1 out of 5 and had to press ESC so I'd be thrown to the main menu, then go back. All the rabbits would be gone and the quest would be marked as completed, so at that point I could only reset the timeline and try again.

The problem with non-linear gameplay in a game that's a work in progress is that without proper documentation I have absolutely no idea where the content ends, whether there's more than I already discovered, or if that's all. This is why it took me forever to now try the game for the first time, even though I've had it on my watch list for months. I didn't want to get stuck somewhere, trying to move forward with content that isn't even there. Fortunately your changelog mentioned the knife, so I knew for a fact that the thing I was searching for is in the game, but I still have no idea if I've actually played through all the currently implemented content, which disencourages experimenting, trying things (if there is the very real possibility of that whole effort being entirely futile). I hope this feedback will be useful in some way.

Thank you for the game, the learning curve was steep, but it was worth it!
Wow, that's some great feedback! Thank you so much for sharing!

Most of the game variables are in the process of being converted to a newer database, which will solve a number of the persistent crashes that some players are still having. When I make this change, I'll be sure to add the NPC names so players know who they are fighting/talking to.

I'm pretty sure your rabbit issues are related to the inventory/clothing unlock system which is still buggy but will be fixed once the database conversion is complete. The "lingerie shop" comment had me ROTF.

You are certainly correct about non-linear games and active development. I've tried to add little "More coming soon" notices with some of the unfinished major storylines, but I can't always do that with things like items, game features, etc. I thing you'll see an increase in stability and general QoL once a few more of the target features are in place, like the "gameplay tips" overlay, and the database conversion is complete.

Thank you again for the response! I always listen to constructive feedback from players and hope you'll check the game out again later in the year to see what's new! :)

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Wow, that's some great feedback! Thank you so much for sharing!

Most of the game variables are in the process of being converted to a newer database, which will solve a number of the persistent crashes that some players are still having. When I make this change, I'll be sure to add the NPC names so players know who they are fighting/talking to.

I'm pretty sure your rabbit issues are related to the inventory/clothing unlock system which is still buggy but will be fixed once the database conversion is complete. The "lingerie shop" comment had me ROTF.

You are certainly correct about non-linear games and active development. I've tried to add little "More coming soon" notices with some of the unfinished major storylines, but I can't always do that with things like items, game features, etc. I thing you'll see an increase in stability and general QoL once a few more of the target features are in place, like the "gameplay tips" overlay, and the database conversion is complete.

Thank you again for the response! I always listen to constructive feedback from players and hope you'll check the game out again later in the year to see what's new! :)
Always a pleasure to give feedback to a developer who actually cares. :) On any of my subsequent playthroughs I will make sure to use the online version so I wouldn't be at risk of providing deprecated info.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Movement is clunky. You have to move all five steps before further destinations can be clicked. And sometimes the 5th tile is is off screen, so you have to move 4 steps, then move 1 step. I'd say let people click further, it'll just start moving once the next turn starts. That, or have a hotkey for end turn. I'd rather take 1 extra turns moving 4 steps per turn to reach my destination than have to click 4 extra times, for something 28 tiles away.

Movement is even more clunky: every 3 steps on the world map, things stop and other shit moves. Let the enemy movement calculations start when your character starts moving, and simplify it enough that the enemies finish moving before your character does.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
For a one year old game it has not much story content.
Besides that, it really needs a skip or "shut up and fight" button for the "random" repeating encounters, i feel like i know all their dialogues word by word without looking. Otherwise the game is pretty nice, if you dont count the bugs like everything works but you cant move or do anything and the annoying error (dont remember the error number, its the same you get if you kill the towns people in salem and occurs pretty often with many opponents in all timelines, mostly with wolves)
Personally i cant understand why there are more outfits than people, quests, ... i dont see any reason to let my girls wear clothes in my own castle ^^
I realized while reading your feedback that there isn't an easy way for players to know what areas are in development, so I put together a page with the status of some game functions and locations. It doesn't cover everything, but it would have at least let you know that the Salem Town square is incomplete right now. Anyway, thanks for giving me the idea!

The purpose of the outfits will become clear once the item attribute and companion system is activated. You'll be able to choose a companion to take with you, and each one will have at least two "Slut Skills" that she can use on enemies (or Kronos). Her clothing will determine her armor rating and sluttiness. Better armor will reduce damage taken, and better sluttiness improves the effectiveness of her Slut Skills. At the moment, the clothing is just for show, but it won't be like that forever.

Movement is clunky. You have to move all five steps before further destinations can be clicked. And sometimes the 5th tile is is off screen, so you have to move 4 steps, then move 1 step. I'd say let people click further, it'll just start moving once the next turn starts. That, or have a hotkey for end turn. I'd rather take 1 extra turns moving 4 steps per turn to reach my destination than have to click 4 extra times, for something 28 tiles away.
There isn't an in-game tutorial yet, but the can be helpful for figuring things out. This is from the Strategy Grid page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Movement is even more clunky: every 3 steps on the world map, things stop and other shit moves. Let the enemy movement calculations start when your character starts moving, and simplify it enough that the enemies finish moving before your character does.
I totally agree that the world map needs some improvement. It was one of the first things I programmed in the game and many of the other functions have received updates in the meantime. I will be overhauling that part of the game to make it more enjoyable to explore the world.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I just remembered...could you hide the soul capture option for girls you already own? Its strange enough to fight them again and again, but you waste your energy if you just dont remember that you already captured her. Semi-releated, the 300 year old schoolgirl-witch can only be killed (i tried to hunt her for my castle around 50 times without the option to keep her), is this intended or will it be changed later? I'd prefer to capture her like the others, so far she is the only free roaming girl that cant be captured (and is not a green fairy dealer).

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I just remembered...could you hide the soul capture option for girls you already own? Its strange enough to fight them again and again, but you waste your energy if you just dont remember that you already captured her. Semi-releated, the 300 year old schoolgirl-witch can only be killed (i tried to hunt her for my castle around 50 times without the option to keep her), is this intended or will it be changed later? I'd prefer to capture her like the others, so far she is the only free roaming girl that cant be captured (and is not a green fairy dealer).
Man, that green fairy deal is the kinkiest, most imaginative feature I've seen recently in any of these games. Btw are you implying you can't capture Hydna? Because you absolutely can.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Never tried...but now that you mentioned it, she should also respawn...hmm...so i still have unfinished buisness in this version...until now i spared her because of the fairys ^^
But i meant the little witch with the magic circle...you can strip her down and break her circle, but you cant capture her alive.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Never tried...but now that you mentioned it, she should also respawn...hmm...so i still have unfinished buisness in this version...until now i spared her because of the fairys ^^
But i meant the little witch with the magic circle...you can strip her down and break her circle, but you cant capture her alive.
I know which one you meant, the power isn't available for her to capture, but Hydna can be captured. First I thought she can't, but then I looted hoards of clothes for her, which basically confirmed that you can.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Feel free to kill or capture anyone you want, since you can rewind the timeline and bring everyone back.

I know which one you meant, the power isn't available for her to capture, but Hydna can be captured. First I thought she can't, but then I looted hoards of clothes for her, which basically confirmed that you can.
Sounds like you guys want to capture this bitch.

1617134584472.png

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes