Tremeres

May 28, 2017
There seems to be a new bug: I can't save Hilda even with the brittle knife in my stash. The option to free her is still disabled.

Carlitos6995

Jan 7, 2018
If you are having trouble with Heracles just rewind time and engage him again. It should clear up that weird freeze you will keep getting. It does not require you spend 400 Gold coins again.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Update 0.888.1 (hotfix) released. Use Game Launcher to patch game to fix the Helda/knife bug.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
DM me a link to your favorite music tracks and where in the game they would fit and I'll look into adding them. The music must be published under the "Creative Commons" license (or similar), which allows for distribution in a commercial product. Music featured in the game will be attribute in the credits.

takko

May 20, 2018
How can you trigger the sex scenes in your castle? Hestia says, she can train your captured girls, but how? Cant find it in the dialog options

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Any possible action with Hestia?
How can you trigger the sex scenes in your castle? Hestia says, she can train your captured girls, but how? Cant find it in the dialog options
Right now Hestia has a short quest for additional clothing and is the point of entry for the paperdoll clothing system. Additional interactions with her are in development.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Update 0.889.0 (Music Update)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loyal fans have had to play Kronos Time Titan in silence for too long. With this update, no more! Nearly 40 music tracks have been added to the game, with more coming in the future! Each musical track sets the mood for the time period and situation Kronos finds himself in.

In addition to the music, this update is loaded with other enhancements and little goodies. See the full changelog for all of the details! Enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: frozted

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Guys , The game is fun! Although i am a free user and using the love@kronostimetitan.com email to play but i cant for the life of me get the updater patch to work even after waiting the queue. The screen says that an updater will launch but never does. so i got to my Kronos folder and click on the "Update" icon manually and i Get this error msg everytime!

Initialisation (settings) File either doesn't exist, has a permission issue or is not readable (D:\Kronos Time titan\gpcsgs)

I re downloaded the game 2 times, offline and online and it gives me the same issue. Does anyone else get this ?

Please help!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Guys , The game is fun! Although i am a free user and using the love@kronostimetitan.com email to play but i cant for the life of me get the updater patch to work even after waiting the queue. The screen says that an updater will launch but never does.
I re downloaded the game 2 times, offline and online and it gives me the same issue. Does anyone else get this ?

Please help!
If you are having trouble with the updates in the Game Launcher you can always download the full "offline" archive and start the game directly but running ktt.exe in the "game" folder. I will have the offline version of 0.889.0 uploaded in just a little while.

Guys, Also whats this deal with the free@user.com account everyone keeps talking about ? like is there a password for it or a particular site i have sign up to ?
That was the login for an older version of the game. The love@kronostimetitan.com email works with the new game launcher / updater. But you can always just play using the method I mentioned above.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes