unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
ok where is the bloody knife to cut the ropes from the prevented burning witch? killed 5 of the puritan and still cant find a knife. even search the main town of salem and the sister's house and the church but no knife...

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
ok where is the bloody knife to cut the ropes from the prevented burning witch? killed 5 of the puritan and still cant find a knife. even search the main town of salem and the sister's house and the church but no knife...
Right now the Raving Rabbits and The Thief drop knives. I'll add more drops to make it easier to find.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that. It's just that the ways to skip turns is even more clunky than moving that one final tile what with having to click a few times AND not going the full 5 tiles so you'd need more turns to move, so it doesn't really help.

Potential ways to streamline movement:
-keyboard button skip turn. It's less clunky than having to click.
-zoom out, so you can always see the 5 tiles away tile
-end turn automatically after a single movement even if you didn't move the full 5 tiles if you can't do certain actions. Currently there is literally nothing that moving in two steps can do that just going straight to the last tile can't. *if actions that can only be performed at some location (like attacking something adjacent) are absent, then there's no reason you can't do it before the movement.
-make the map much smaller, so no matter how clunky the movement, it wouldn't matter much

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I know that. It's just that the ways to skip turns is even more clunky than moving that one final tile what with having to click a few times AND not going the full 5 tiles so you'd need more turns to move, so it doesn't really help.

-zoom out, so you can always see the 5 tiles away tile
-end turn automatically after a single movement even if you didn't move the full 5 tiles if you can't do certain actions. Currently there is literally nothing that moving in two steps can do that just going straight to the last tile can't. *if actions that can only be performed at some location (like attacking something adjacent) are absent, then there's no reason you can't do it before the movement.
-make the map much smaller, so no matter how clunky the movement, it wouldn't matter much
Shoot, I'd be happy if the wait between turns was like half as long.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
You can still use the spacebar to skip a turn. This was originally how you did it but everyone complained about needing to use two hands - no idea why ;)

I guess it's "undocumented" at this point, but you can still use it.

Shoot, I'd be happy if the wait between turns was like half as long.
Have you tried changing the turn speed in the options?

Reactions: abao

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
You can still use the spacebar to skip a turn. This was originally how you did it but everyone complained about needing to use two hands - no idea why ;)

I guess it's "undocumented" at this point, but you can still use it.

Have you tried changing the turn speed in the options?
did not see that, I'll give it a try

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.888.0 Released (Major Inventory Update)

Thanks to so many great players giving feedback, the inventory has added a number of new additions to make playing the game easier! Fair warning, this version has a complete save system rewrite and is incompatible with saves from previous versions.
  • New Features
    • MAJOR INVENTORY UPDATE!
    • Stash (inventory) added to the world maps. Now you can see what items you have currently from both the world map and the strategic grid (battle map).
    • Titan Powers you have unlocked or start the game with are now shown in your stash (inventory).
    • Girls’ “Essence” you acquire when you take their virginity now show up in your stash (inventory) and you will not lose them when rewinding time.
    • Girls you have successfully captured and sent to Castle Kronos now show up in your stash (inventory).
    • Boss enemies you have defeated to retain a Titan Power now show up in your stash (inventory).
  • Changes
    • World Map movement points doubled from 3 to 6! This makes travel across the world maps less frustrating.
    • World Map speed increased and is more responsive!
    • Top-level “data” folder replaced with “game” folder instead to avoid confusion with a lower “data” folder.
    • Significant changes to the file structure and save format in order to pave the way for new features like companions and slut skills. Old saves are NOT compatible.
    • Game Launcher updated to accommodate new game folder.
  • Bugs Fixed
    • Mind Control button was not appearing correctly on some maps.
    • Movement X no longer remains visible if the player runs out of morement points on the world map.
    • Fixed some positioning issues with the world map where player and NPC tokens would not appear in the center of tiles at the end of their turns.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 16, 2018
***This version of the patch is incompatible with the latest update of the game: 0.888.0. Check back in 24 hours for a new patch.***
for anyone who is gonna ask for the patch have patience
I managed to install it, just named the new file system.modifications.script (like the one in the folder) and was able to find it on the modifications menu, just have to restart the game after because a blue screen but its working fine this far.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Game gives error 1-500 in modification menu with new .888 patch and goes to a black or blue screen and fails to go anywhere else. Not sure what's causing it.
Also patch does not get enabled. So I'm not sure what's wrong there.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
OK, so the patch says it is 0.888.0, I follow the instructions it gives, and then it tells me "Error Code 1-500". Then the game screen turns blue. WTF?
Game gives error 1-500 in modification menu with new .888 patch and goes to a black or blue screen and fails to go anywhere else. Not sure what's causing it.
Also patch does not get enabled. So I'm not sure what's wrong there.
Yes it look like i talked too soon, same thing happen to me. It must come from the patch itself.

animegamer.mw

Oct 29, 2019
I managed to install it, just named the new file system.modifications.script (like the one in the folder) and was able to find it on the modifications menu, just have to restart the game after because a blue screen but its working fine this far.
as he said put load the patch restart game

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
as he said put load the patch restart game
This doesn't work. Restarted the game from launcher and from the main .exe. Went into modifications, no mods were shown. List was empty. Then it gives the error code 1-500 and crashes when you click. Try to restart game, going back into mods will do the same thing, and just starting to play shows that the patch is not enabled.
--EDIT--
They rereleased the patch with a fix and everything works fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraKeoniS

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
1618201205800.png
>Paywalled to even access

Yeah Nah

Can't believe I wasted almost a gig of my max transfer on this kind of trash

And looking at earlier messages, if it's as buggy and uses low-res textures and shit, for a paywalled game?

not even gonna bother looking at the Patreon then, sheesh.

Edit: Grammer/spelling c:

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes