Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
If you are having trouble with the updates in the Game Launcher you can always download the full "offline" archive and start the game directly but running ktt.exe in the "game" folder. I will have the offline version of 0.889.0 uploaded in just a little while.

That was the login for an older version of the game. The love@kronostimetitan.com email works with the new game launcher / updater. But you can always just play using the method I mentioned above.

Oh that makes sense! Thank you for the info! looking forward to more content! Great job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I really want to enjoy this game, but it just seems like one of those things I won't actually enjoy until a walkthrough mod is made. (I despise pdf/text walkthroughs, I know it's functionally the same, but I hate the whole process of scrolling back and forth through a pdf for different characters, just give me an in game hint system.) I remember trying to get the pregnancy with the slave girl and following the pdf exactly and the door just was never available. (about 2-3 updates ago) the games just a little bit too obtuse for me to invest the time into.

Reactions: TommyTuba

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I remember trying to get the pregnancy with the slave girl and following the pdf exactly and the door just was never available. (about 2-3 updates ago) the games just a little bit too obtuse for me to invest the time into.
Kronos Time Titan isn't a visual novel, and the overarching plot mechanic of the game is your ability to travel through time to change events or reverse actions. So when you say "the door was never available," look for what the game is suggesting you should do within the context of time travel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea being that if Hydna in 1668 BC doesn't have any more doors, and suggest that a guy who "looks a lot like you" bought it from her, that you should go back to 1669 BC and buy the door from Hydna in the past.

I apologize in advance for my poor English
anytime i launch the game( in any way,in any version of the game) this pops up
What should I do?
Double-check you've followed the installation instructions correctly, particularly the directory in which you are running the game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Kronos Time Titan isn't a visual novel, and the overarching plot mechanic of the game is your ability to travel through time to change events or reverse actions. So when you say "the door was never available," look for what the game is suggesting you should do within the context of time travel.

The idea being that if Hydna in 1668 BC doesn't have any more doors, and suggest that a guy who "looks a lot like you" bought it from her, that you should go back to 1669 BC and buy the door from Hydna in the past.

Double-check you've followed the installation instructions correctly, particularly the directory in which you are running the game.
I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and when going to the past she won't sell me the door. The closest I got was after killing her in frustration it said the door broke. Like, in concept I really like what you're doing here it's a super interesting idea, and no one else making games here is playing with time travel like you are. In practice however, everything feels super obtuse, it's almost impossible to figure out the correct chain of events without the guide, and the movement system makes me want to punch babies. I'm gonna keep the game on my watch list as like I said, I really do want to enjoy playing it, and maybe I'll give it another try down the road.

Reactions: TommyTuba

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I followed the walkthrough to the letter, and when going to the past she won't sell me the door. The closest I got was after killing her in frustration it said the door broke. Like, in concept I really like what you're doing here it's a super interesting idea, and no one else making games here is playing with time travel like you are. In practice however, everything feels super obtuse, it's almost impossible to figure out the correct chain of events without the guide, and the movement system makes me want to punch babies. I'm gonna keep the game on my watch list as like I said, I really do want to enjoy playing it, and maybe I'll give it another try down the road.
I didn't write the walkthrough and I realize it is for an older version, but just to see if maybe there was a bug I went ahead and tested myself. Got Zoe pregnant in 1669, found her at the cabin in 1668. Fought off the wolves. Found Hydna in 1669 and she had the door.

I did notice the walkthrough says to go straight from the Zoe BJ scene to Hydna, but I don't believe the door "quest" is activated until you fight off the wolves at the cabin, because Kronos should have no reason for asking about a door unless he has had that conversation with Zoe. This could be a situation where following a walkthrough was actually the cause of the problem rather than the solution.

I will let the author know about the confusion so he can update the walkthrough. Also, there are some Titan Powers in the works which will help guide players to know where to go next if they get confused. For example, a power to point players in the direction of certain places if interest on the world maps.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I didn't write the walkthrough and I realize it is for an older version, but just to see if maybe there was a bug I went ahead and tested myself. Got Zoe pregnant in 1669, found her at the cabin in 1668. Fought off the wolves. Found Hydna in 1669 and she had the door.

I did notice the walkthrough says to go straight from the Zoe BJ scene to Hydna, but I don't believe the door "quest" is activated until you fight off the wolves at the cabin, because Kronos should have no reason for asking about a door unless he has had that conversation with Zoe. This could be a situation where following a walkthrough was actually the cause of the problem rather than the solution.

I will let the author know about the confusion so he can update the walkthrough. Also, there are some Titan Powers in the works which will help guide players to know where to go next if they get confused. For example, a power to point players in the direction of certain places if interest on the world maps.
so the wolves at the cabin, should they be like the other wolves, just roaming the map around the location, or is the fight activated when you go to the cabin? I did go look around at the cabin, but there was nothing there. Maybe I had a bug, or screwed something up be playing naturally for like an hour before switching to the guide without resetting my save. *shrug*

Like I said, I'll give it another try in a while, I just got too frustrated.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
so the wolves at the cabin, should they be like the other wolves, just roaming the map around the location, or is the fight activated when you go to the cabin? I did go look around at the cabin, but there was nothing there. Maybe I had a bug, or screwed something up be playing naturally for like an hour before switching to the guide without resetting my save. *shrug*

Like I said, I'll give it another try in a while, I just got too frustrated.
Did you try to go inside of the cabin? The perspective doesn't make it obvious where a doorway is when the roof is visible so there's a "doormat" to show you where you can enter the cabin.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Did you try to go inside of the cabin? The perspective doesn't make it obvious where a doorway is when the roof is visible so there's a "doormat" to show you where you can enter the cabin.
The game didn't let me get to that screen at all. When I go there in the future it gives the hint about being a good place to have a baby, but when going to the past nothing happened when clicking on the cabin on the world map.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The game didn't let me get to that screen at all. When I go there in the future it gives the hint about being a good place to have a baby, but when going to the past nothing happened when clicking on the cabin on the world map.
I think what may have happened is you reset the timeline in 1669 BC so Zoe is no longer pregnant and is back with the slave owner, so when you try and visit her in 1668 BC she's not there. To help you, and other players who run into similar confusion, I'll add a time journal to the game which will keep track of events. The game is a lot like Majora's Mask in that events are undone when you rewind time in a particular time period, so this should help keep things straight. There will also be some new ways to regain health like special items, hero leveling, and "Slut Skills" that some of the girl companions will have.

Side note: by popular request, Mary Warren (one of the witches) can be captured with Soulsteal in the next update.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think what may have happened is you reset the timeline in 1669 BC so Zoe is no longer pregnant and is back with the slave owner, so when you try and visit her in 1668 BC she's not there. To help you, and other players who run into similar confusion, I'll add a time journal to the game which will keep track of events. The game is a lot like Majora's Mask in that events are undone when you rewind time in a particular time period, so this should help keep things straight. There will also be some new ways to regain health like special items, hero leveling, and "Slut Skills" that some of the girl companions will have.

Side note: by popular request, Mary Warren (one of the witches) can be captured with Soulsteal in the next update.
Without fully understanding how resetting time works I can't say for sure. I do know that, once I started using the guide, I did a reset and redid everything following all the directions without resetting, and then ran into that problem; so I don't know if doing stuff before following the guide messed it up (I had killed everyone and reset several times before using the guide just to get money). I'm sure if I did a main menu full reset and followed the guide from the start it would have been fine. At that point though, I was frustrated and the work to "content" ratio wasn't good enough to start over and try again at the time.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Without fully understanding how resetting time works I can't say for sure. I do know that, once I started using the guide, I did a reset and redid everything following all the directions without resetting, and then ran into that problem; so I don't know if doing stuff before following the guide messed it up (I had killed everyone and reset several times before using the guide just to get money). I'm sure if I did a main menu full reset and followed the guide from the start it would have been fine. At that point though, I was frustrated and the work to "content" ratio wasn't good enough to start over and try again at the time.
Next update has a quest log which should help you understand what you've done and what some of your goals might be.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Looking at the reviews it's pretty clear the game should be made in rpgm so people could get past the technical issues and actually experience the games content. Whatever features the dev cares about aren't worth the engine choice, unless the point is practicing for something else and money is irrelevant.
Most of the thread seem to be about issues people have getting to the content rather than the content itself.

Reactions: anon8525

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hey Scarlett,

I'm sure you have heard this 100 times already, but shouldn't the backer boots be "Boots of Hermes" or "Wings of Icarus" not Boots of Icarus? I know your game takes a pretty liberal artistic license with greek mythology, but that name just stood out as odd to me.

Other than that it looks like you have enough bug fixes and new content in this release to warrant a download and try from me again. I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your recent labors.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes