ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
All of the screenshots from the OP (and more) are in the game currently, so if you consider those to be sexual content, then yes.

See if you can find Arethusa (the girl roaming around in the blue dress in Greece) for some easier, quick content to get you started. The update coming out later today (possibly tomorrow) is focused on the new facial expression system, but it has some new quest log information as well, but I'll make sure the update after that has some to cover the major content right now.
Sorry, my bad, you are right, I got the time acceleration power, and already with that (and to get that) saw some stuff.
True, the maps make it a bit "grinding" some time, simplifying a bit would be nice , but anyway, it is supposed to be a game, not just a sequence of sexual pictures :)
Pity one cannot do anything :p with the witches (well, did the spanking) and looks like sending them to the "end of time" only helps get a bunch of ladies pissed off at you (or at best neutral) collected there.

Anyway, it is good, the idea is very good compliments. And it is nice to cheat without cheating :) (well, the "timeline reset" is kind of cheating, but it is not)

By the way, good choice of picture for your profile, nice looking.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sorry, my bad, you are right, I got the time acceleration power, and already with that (and to get that) saw some stuff.
True, the maps make it a bit "grinding" some time, simplifying a bit would be nice , but anyway, it is supposed to be a game, not just a sequence of sexual pictures :)
Pity one cannot do anything :p with the witches (well, did the spanking) and looks like sending them to the "end of time" only helps get a bunch of ladies pissed off at you (or at best neutral) collected there.

Anyway, it is good, the idea is very good compliments. And it is nice to cheat without cheating :) (well, the "timeline reset" is kind of cheating, but it is not)

By the way, good choice of picture for your profile, nice looking.
You can do some stuff with Helda if you visit her at her house in the future. Mary Warren and Tituba, not yet, but it's on the schedule. Another witch, Mercy, there's some H stuff in the Salem 1692 town square. More being added for her as well.

The girls you collect are going to be available to take as a companion (Doctor Who style) and will have slut skills to use on enemies or solve puzzles. The companion system required a rewrite of the clothing and facial expression system, which was just complete and released, so companions are coming "soon".

Thanks! The profile picture is of Billie, a relatively new character who will be featured in Pleasure Planet 2222 but is currently in Salem 1969 at the college campus (or high school if you're playing with the unauthorized "Twisted" patch). So if you like that character you can see more of her there.

Reactions: ouch2020

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I like the game but its a bit of a grind and I die........like a lot!.
any chance of a infinite health cheat or something?.
Leveling, companions with slut skills, and more health restoratives are in development now, which will help with being forced to reset time when you don't want to (dying).

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
So please help me with this Femme Fatal Error, there's no antiviral program alert or anything, just jumps right to that error screen.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
scarlettyoung
I have a problem buying door from Hydna. After obtaining Zoe's essence and defeating Heracles I got Time Accelerate Power. But I can't able to buy the door from Hydna. She doesn't show me the option to buy the door. She always have only green fairy to sell. I tried resetting the timeline. I also started the new game. But the problem remains the same. What should I do? How do I bring Zoe's pregnancy scene? Also how do I bring Zoe to the Castle?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung
I have a problem buying door from Hydna. After obtaining Zoe's essence and defeating Heracles I got Time Accelerate Power. But I can't able to buy the door from Hydna. She doesn't show me the option to buy the door. She always have only green fairy to sell. I tried resetting the timeline. I also started the new game. But the problem remains the same. What should I do? How do I bring Zoe's pregnancy scene? Also how do I bring Zoe to the Castle?
What does your quest scroll say about Zoe and/or the door, and what time period are you talking to Hydna in?

Keep in mind if you rewind time in 1669 BC then you will have never taken Zoe so she won't be at the cabin in 1668 and you will no longer be looking for a door. You'll have to get her again (it's easier now with the titan Power) and re-impregnate her, then talk to Hydna, but don't rewind time.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
What does your quest scroll say about Zoe and/or the door, and what time period are you talking to Hydna in?

Keep in mind if you rewind time in 1669 BC then you will have never taken Zoe so she won't be at the cabin in 1668 and you will no longer be looking for a door. You'll have to get her again (it's easier now with the titan Power) and re-impregnate her, then talk to Hydna, but don't rewind time.
I am talking about 1669 BC. And I didn't rewind time after getting Time Accelerate Power. But I didn't get the option to buy the door. Even after rewinding time, I bought her again. But still there is no option in Hydna's dialogues. I have tried the walkthrough pdf on the 1st post also. But still no result. I deleted whole game, reinstalled and started new game, but I can't get the door. I don't know what am I doing wrong. So can you tell me the exact steps that I have to follow? I believe that I did exactly what you said in above reply and what is said in walkthrough. But whatever I do, there is no option showing to buy the door. When I talk to Hydna, she always shows me 3 options.
1) buy green fairy
2) that's it?
3) dialogue for goodbye.
Now whenever I select second option(That's It?), she tells me she will be getting new wares in future and brings me to the same dialogue options stated above. So it's like endless loop of dialogues until I select goodbye option.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am talking about 1669 BC. And I didn't rewind time after getting Time Accelerate Power. But I didn't get the option to buy the door. Even after rewinding time, I bought her again. But still there is no option in Hydna's dialogues. I have tried the walkthrough pdf on the 1st post also. But still no result. I deleted whole game, reinstalled and started new game, but I can't get the door. I don't know what am I doing wrong. So can you tell me the exact steps that I have to follow? I believe that I did exactly what you said in above reply and what is said in walkthrough. But whatever I do, there is no option showing to buy the door. When I talk to Hydna, she always shows me 3 options.
1) buy green fairy
2) that's it?
3) dialogue for goodbye.
Now whenever I select second option(That's It?), she tells me she will be getting new wares in future and brings me to the same dialogue options stated above. So it's like endless loop of dialogues until I select goodbye option.
Could you send a screenshot of the quest scroll? I want to figure out if it's a bug not letting you get the proper option or if you're missing one of the steps.

EDIT: I confirmed the quest is working.
1. Get Zoe
2. Impregnate Zoe
3. Visit Zoe at the shack in 1668 BC
4. Fight off wolves
5. Agree to find a door
6. Talk to Hydna

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
So this just got tagged with [incest]. Could someone tell me what incest content there is in this game?
Much appreciated! :)
Sorry to reply because I've not even played this game yet.. but, looking in the spoiler of GENRE:, it says the incest is in the Patch.
If I'm right, I'm right -but- If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I know that I only may have answered half of your question.

• Haha
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
GENRE:, it says the incest is in the Patch.
Ah yes, thanks for pointing that out. But now I have even further questions. :LOL:
The patch brings underage, rape, and incest content. I'm curious if those are seperately optional. Could I, for example, have incest content, but no underage and rape content? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Ah yes, thanks for pointing that out. But now I have even further questions. :LOL:
The patch brings underage, rape, and incest content. I'm curious if those are seperately optional. Could I, for example, have incest content, but no underage and rape content? :unsure:
That's a good question... And Dev may look into that (knowing they read the thread), they may look into it.
But then again, I don't know if you've played this, thus I don't know if you already know things; and if you do, then you'd know who you can and can't date.... :unsure: hmmm.... And after reading the back (to make sure I did no spelling errors).. I'm guessing you haven't yet neither :D

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes