szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I hadn't though of that. Usually when people ask if it can run on Mac I tell them it's for PC only, but I would be interested in getting a tutorial put together to get it running for our Mac friends.
Can't you simply create a distribution for Mac? We could test it for you.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
This isn't RenPy, what sort of program are you using to make this? Another VN program?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Can't you simply create a distribution for Mac? We could test it for you.
mac.jpg
If you would like to work together to get it running on a Windows emulator, I would be happy to help.

I think dev coded it from complete scratch. Custom made.
That is correct.

Не могу запустить эту игру
Где находятся файлы игры? Например: C:\games\ktt

Sep 26, 2018
I'm old enough to not mind the (to put it bluntly) old schooled gameplay, so this is actually my Fav game on the site.

I have a question tho (bear with me, as I said I'm old) What's the point of "capturing" girls? I haven't found a practical (nor funny) way to perform any action with them!

Reactions: scarlettyoung

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm old enough to not mind the (to put it bluntly) old schooled gameplay, so this is actually my Fav game on the site.

I have a question tho (bear with me, as I said I'm old) What's the point of "capturing" girls? I haven't found a practical (nor funny) way to perform any action with them!
Thank you! That's so nice of you to say. Right now the "captured" characters are limited to some basic interactions at the castle and appear in the wardrobe system. A planned update will include a companion system where players can select one of the girls at a time to accompany Kronos through time to server as an assistant, each with special Slut Skills they can carry out. The experience points / leveling system was one of the major update goals just ahead of the companion system. Once implemented, each girl will have at least two Slut Skills she can use, and their outfits will determine their defense and sluttiness ratings.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
First time trying this game, art is nice gameplay is a welcome change from the ordinary, but they managed to make the character moving in the most annoying way ever imagined. Just stopped because of this. On the map it's bearable, but in villages it's incredibly annoying. There's a delay between each step because the game computes the random movements of all the other characters, the numbers on the groung might be usefull in combat (doesn't look like it but maybe later in the game) but in a village the NPCs shouldn't move and the MC should be able to walk as much as he wants in one cick, especially when there's several vertical levels and you don't know which path to take. This system makes the worst RPGM games from 5 years ago look like the best Nintendo games.

Tell me there's an option to avoid this bullshit or please someone do a Ren'py/RPGM remake. That's really unplayable in this state, even if the art and story are alright.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Thank you so much!
You're welcome.
But am I on the ignore list for the rest of my comment ? (Yes I read your profile post :D )
What I said was probably already mentioned but I didn't read the whole thread. could you sum up why it is like this and if you have plans to change the character movements system ?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
You're welcome.
But am I on the ignore list for the rest of my comment ? (Yes I read your profile post :D )
What I said was probably already mentioned but I didn't read the whole thread. could you sum up why it is like this and if you have plans to change the character movements system ?
No you're not, but it is kind of funny you recognized that you very well could have been. Not that anyone cares; I do it for me, not to punish people.

I would be curious to know more about the delay between each step you're experiencing. The game calculates the routes before you select a space, so once you click a numbered space all it's doing is moving your "pawn" to that location. It's not calculating anything else. The other characters don't move until you've exhausted all of your moves or you take an action. If your computer is capable of recording a 60fps video of this delay occurring, it can help me to eliminate it.

Regarding the frustration with needing to take turns out of combat, I agree. This is an issue I have addressed before and will be partially if not fully resolved when the companion system is released. It didn't make sense for me to rewrite the movement code just to have to change it again when I add companions. So it's something that one has to deal with at the moment. However, you can go into the main menu settings and speed up the movement so you're not waiting as long. You can even make movement near instantaneous, although it might not be working for you if you're noticing a delay in between each step.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I give a try after some long time, and i must say, it got a lot better, i just wish 3 thing, one is a possible "replay scene" after you have unlocked, having more "fun" in the end of time (that's the hard part)...even if was some basic scenes (for example the scene with brittany), and the last is and update in the walkthrough, because i'm lost as fuck on Salem.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I give a try after some long time, and i must say, it got a lot better, i just wish 3 thing, one is a possible "replay scene" after you have unlocked, having more "fun" in the end of time (that's the hard part)...even if was some basic scenes (for example the scene with brittany), and the last is and update in the walkthrough, because i'm lost as fuck on Salem.
Well, the good news is all three of those are in the development schedule. Replaying scenes will be a Titan Power you can earn, conversations and "fun" with the girls you've collected is just a matter of adding content, and the walkthrough will come in the form of expanded Scroll logs with a Titan Power for tracking important locations to visit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, the good news is all three of those are in the development schedule. Replaying scenes will be a Titan Power you can earn, conversations and "fun" with the girls you've collected is just a matter of adding content, and the walkthrough will come in the form of expanded Scroll logs with a Titan Power for tracking important locations to visit.
Holy shit, amazing job...but for all those things, i not gonna lie, the "fun" is the stuff that i'm most waiting, don't get me wrong, the game is nice so far, but just "catching" the girls and leaving them in the tower is not fun at all...

• Red Heart

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No you're not, but it is kind of funny you recognized that you very well could have been. Not that anyone cares; I do it for me, not to punish people.

I would be curious to know more about the delay between each step you're experiencing. The game calculates the routes before you select a space, so once you click a numbered space all it's doing is moving your "pawn" to that location. It's not calculating anything else. The other characters don't move until you've exhausted all of your moves or you take an action. If your computer is capable of recording a 60fps video of this delay occurring, it can help me to eliminate it.

Regarding the frustration with needing to take turns out of combat, I agree. This is an issue I have addressed before and will be partially if not fully resolved when the companion system is released. It didn't make sense for me to rewrite the movement code just to have to change it again when I add companions. So it's something that one has to deal with at the moment. However, you can go into the main menu settings and speed up the movement so you're not waiting as long. You can even make movement near instantaneous, although it might not be working for you if you're noticing a delay in between each step.
Nice to know, thank you. For me the movement system rework outside of fights should be like any RPGM game (Treasure of Nadia for example) and it's the most important thing to me since I've just played 1 hour and there's a lot of content I didn't see. I get that long time players would just want more "fun with the ladies" content.
I said I could be on the ignore list because you never know these days, some people are prompt to live in their bubble and need trigger warnings for everything that doesn't go with their will to not see the world as it is, but as a happy place were nothing bad happens. And for some people, this includes slight criticism which is not aimed to insult, but just express the truth about my experience as a player.
Anyways that's a digression from the subject, but I think unless there's real repetitive bullying happening, it's better to accept the world as it is. In my old field of work I've seen plenty of 18-25y olds needing psy assistance just because of that way of thinking. Anybody the same age as them in the same situation 20 years ago would have enjoyed their life a lot more.
Anyways, just my 2 cents, do what you want with it, more of a general observation that your profile post made me think about than something directly aimed at you. Since you replied, you don't seem as extreme as some people I've encountered.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Nice to know, thank you. For me the movement system rework outside of fights should be like any RPGM game
Let me know if you're able to send a short video of the lag between steps and I'll be happy to look into it.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes