docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Just started this game and randomly found some new clothes for Brittany on a thug in the first area...but now every time I try to fight another thug I just get the same message over and over. Is there a workaround for this or do I need to start over?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Just started this game and randomly found some new clothes for Brittany on a thug in the first area...but now every time I try to fight another thug I just get the same message over and over. Is there a workaround for this or do I need to start over?
I've run into this bug as well. The bandit should be dead and removed from the map but he keeps running around the map and when you encounter him you just get the message for Brittany's clothes. What I have done is just ignore that token and do what I need to do on that map. If you don't have any completed events in that time era that need to remain finished you can just use the "rewind" button to reset that particular time period.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I've run into this bug as well. The bandit should be dead and removed from the map but he keeps running around the map and when you encounter him you just get the message for Brittany's clothes. What I have done is just ignore that token and do what I need to do on that map. If you don't have any completed events in that time era that need to remain finished you can just use the "rewind" button to reset that particular time period.
Thank you both for reporting that. Yes, that's indeed a bug. It'll be fixed in the next update.

NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
i dont know how to code and i dont rll have loads of time to grind the game even if its a good one can someone tell me how do u hack in-game stuff

May 21, 2017
it doesn't work to edit anything and the game doesn't have the option to pause it
Well tried with both the Cheat engine and Cosmos. Doesn't work for me. Game crashes when I change any of the values or they don't reflect the change in the game for me. So either I need a Cheat table or I need to know which data file in the game directory I have to edit.

Reactions: forgotp and moisa24

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I downloaded the 892-2 version but I need to log on with the supplied email and automatic password.
I am also using the patch.
Does that mean this is an online game?
I have been playing for while but I am not making much clear sense of this game as far as goals and what actions I should take to achieve them. The walk through is rather useless.
I have sent some girls to my castle, but when I go there, I cant do anything with them.
Wasn't it a rule back then if you are a pretty girl and you get taken to a castle, then you knew you were going to be fucked?
Others just refuse to be taken there, like the pretty witch and the thief. Even after I have stripped them and robbed them.
Wasnt that another rule back then?
If you were a pretty girl who I just defeated, stripped and robbed, you couldnt refuse to go back to my castle?
It also doesnt help that everytime I fight and kill a wolf, the game freezes, and I have to shut it down, then restart it and log in again. Its very annoying.
I am not making any progress towards anything meaningfull, and with all this confusing time jumping around, I am wondering if I will end up being my own grandfather! (a bit of futurama humour hehehe)

Last edited:
Reactions: scarlettyoung

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
doesnt look bad but somehow i get crashes and also my HP is under-10 in ancient greece every time i am in the open world
so when i whant to fight a wolf i get all the time 1shotted but am not cheating the game
and what karlosos is also happening

also when can whe fuck brittany she is Cute
another thing this game is way to huge for so few stuff in it
shame i had high hopes for this there is almost nothing i can do and i thought when you leave map you get healed when go back to that era becausse there is no way for me to lvl up higher if i am the only whit not working HP pool and the enemy's are constantly full HP which is lame

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
shame i had high hopes for this there is almost nothing i can do and i thought when you leave map you get healed when go back to that era becausse there is no way for me to lvl up higher if i am the only whit not working HP pool and the enemy's are constantly full HP which is lame
[/QUOTE]
I found that I have to go back to the map "beginning of time" then rewind time there. You get FP back again.
The problem is when you return to ancient Greece or Salem, everyone and the wolves you defeated are back alive again.
After you fight them and kill them again (for me also log back on again many times after the game freezes) you have to repeat because your power is low. Experience, money and levels are gradually increasing, but I find I am killing the same characters again and again over and over. I am stuck in a never ending time loop with no obvious way out!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I downloaded the 892-2 version but I need to log on with the supplied email and automatic password.
I am also using the patch.
Does that mean this is an online game?
I have been playing for while but I am not making much clear sense of this game as far as goals and what actions I should take to achieve them. The walk through is rather useless.
I have sent some girls to my castle, but when I go there, I cant do anything with them.
Wasn't it a rule back then if you are a pretty girl and you get taken to a castle, then you knew you were going to be fucked?
Others just refuse to be taken there, like the pretty witch and the thief. Even after I have stripped them and robbed them.
Wasnt that another rule back then?
If you were a pretty girl who I just defeated, stripped and robbed, you couldnt refuse to go back to my castle?
It also doesnt help that everytime I fight and kill a wolf, the game freezes, and I have to shut it down, then restart it and log in again. Its very annoying.
Thanks for giving the game a play. I'll answer some of your questions.

The game is only semi-online. Nearly everything is fully-functional offline and per the OP instructions you can launch it by running ktt.exe. With that said, the Game Launcher does connect to the game server when you login to check for and download updates. Originally this was exclusive to supporters only, but I have since made the online updates available to everyone. When I first made the game available to supporters on Patreon I promised them a few little thank-you perks, which mainly consist of dev tools I use when programming the game reskinned as "Powers". For example, being able to use the arrow keys to float around the maps regardless of barriers or getting an extra fairy or two. You can visit the website to see a list of all the perks, but my goal has always been to make the entire game accessible to everyone, which is why I don't hide any content behind a paywall.

The Quest Scroll is still very new and more information is being added to it with every update. If you're unsure of how to progress now, you should have tried the game a few months ago when it basically didn't tell you anything.

The walkthrough you mentioned is very outdated and as I didn't write it I have no easy way to update it, nor the time to spend doing so anyway. I will have to remove the link for now as it likely just leads to confusion.

Lol, yes, I do recall there once being an ancient rule that if you were taken to a castle at the End of Time that you would get fucked. End of Time Harem/girls content is on the schedule, and will eventually be like a Harem simulator in addition to the normal game itself with the addition of trainable and upgradable Slut Skills for the girls to use when selected as a companion to travel with Kronos.

Right now SoulSteal has a 50% chance of success, so if you're trying to capture someone and it doesn't work, you have to rewind time and try again. Future updates will include items, powers, and even Slut Skills which will increase the chance of success.

Regarding the wolf freezing up the game, that is a serious concern of mine. This issue has cropped up from time to time in the past. For some reason the wolves seem to cause me more trouble than anything. If the game freezes, close the game immediately and send me a copy of your save.data file. It will help me pinpoint what caused the freeze so I can fix it for the next update.

doesnt look bad but somehow i get crashes and also my HP is under-10 in ancient greece every time i am in the open world
so when i whant to fight a wolf i get all the time 1shotted but am not cheating the game
and what karlosos is also happening

also when can whe fuck brittany she is Cute
another thing this game is way to huge for so few stuff in it
I just recently added the XP and Leveling-up system, which made older save files incompatible with the new version. The only time I've seen this issue with the HP being lower than 0 is when a player is playing the newest version of the game with an older save file. I know it's not fun to start from scratch, but if you select the option to delete all save data, you should have the proper starting stats, which includes an attack of 1, defense of 2, and LifeForce of 50. If these are not your stats, then the game is running from an older save file and you will not level up correctly and battles will be very difficult. Also, the game is designed so that at any point if you're under 0 LF the time rewind prompt should automatically appear. If you have a negative LF and that prompt isn't appearing, it's also another sign that the game has an older save file loaded.

You can't "fuck" Brittany at the moment, but there is a 69 option available at the castle with the right conversation. As I mentioned earlier, End of Time Castle Kronos content is being added intermittently along with the main game content. Right now I have to balance taking on enough outside work to pay my bills with adding features and content to the game, but I am happy to say that in recent months my supporters have allowed me to spend more time on the game, which is why so many new features have been added recently. I would like to eventually be in a position to hire others to help churn out content while I continue to focus on adding and refining game features.

After you fight them and kill them again (for me also log back on again many times after the game freezes) you have to repeat because your power is low. Experience, money and levels are gradually increasing, but I find I am killing the same characters again and again over and over. I am stuck in a never ending time loop with no obvious way out!
As I mentioned, the game freezing is a serious issue that I would like to fix ASAP, so please send that save.data file to help me find out why it's happening.

Additional enemy variety is on the way, along with a better way to see what level an enemy is from the world map (rather than having to click on them in the battle grid to see if they are going to destroy you or not). This, along with additional adjustments to the loot should make the game not feel as difficult. There is still some balancing to do with the new EXP Lev-up system, but the goal was to make the player feel a sense of progression and power when he or she goes from getting smashed by enemies at first, but after a few levels being able to wipe them out quickly. It's all very much a work in progress so specific examples of what is working well and what is frustrating always helps me make adjustments where needed.

Reactions: karlosos

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whas a brand new game and the exp whas a bit slow on getting becausse 2 lvl1 wolves is dead sentence for the MC
i got Bridget for for free however 1 i captured in ancient greece the merchant girl whit almost no clothing
also Goddes freya Dissapeared even though the other gods where still in there zone but she is gone.
the only goddes whe can strip whe couldnt BANG her aswhell she is hot
most girls are hot but whatabout the females that walk on the roofes of ancient greece city
also the game whas nagging and saying unknown patch so i used the online updater
or atleast i had to
i think whit the amount off energy whe have later ongives us a working healing spell for insta full live for like 5energy/lustmana
or however you call since i alrdy had like300 energy
i even had when i came back to ancient greece a -10HP thats really i believe that shouldnt have happend
since the time whas reversed

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
"If the game freezes, close the game immediately and send me a copy of your save.data file. It will help me pinpoint what caused the freeze so I can fix it for the next update."

As I mentioned, the game freezing is a serious issue that I would like to fix ASAP, so please send that save.data file to help me find out why it's happening.

Additional enemy variety is on the way, along with a better way to see what level an enemy is from the world map (rather than having to click on them in the battle grid to see if they are going to destroy you or not). This, along with additional adjustments to the loot should make the game not feel as difficult. There is still some balancing to do with the new EXP Lev-up system, but the goal was to make the player feel a sense of progression and power when he or she goes from getting smashed by enemies at first, but after a few levels being able to wipe them out quickly. It's all very much a work in progress so specific examples of what is working well and what is frustrating always helps me make adjustments where needed.
[/QUOTE]

Here is two save data files where the game froze after fighting wolves. There were 4, each time I fought wolves. If it was three wolves together, it freezes after I kill the last wolf.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Here is two save data files where the game froze after fighting wolves. There were 4, each time I fought wolves. If it was three wolves together, it freezes after I kill the last wolf.
Great! Thank you! So as far as you can tell it only happens when fighting three wolves together?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Great! Thank you! So as far as you can tell it only happens when fighting three wolves together?
No, both single and multiple wolves. You see the picture of the dead wolf. Then the game goes back to where kronos is standing beside the wolf he just killed. Thats where the game freezes. I have to exit the game and start it again and log in.

I found this morning,
straight away, after you kill the wolf, before the picture of the dead wolf with caption appears,
move Kronos QUICKLY away, even if it is only 1 square.
The picture of the dead wolf on its back and the caption, appears on the screen.
If you have been successful in MOVING Kronos, then when the game resumes it is not frozen.
If you were not quick enough to move Kronos before the dead wolf is shown
Then when the game resumes, it will be frozen with Kronos in the square beside the dead wolf.
I then need to exit the game and restart it.
Its hard to move kronos quickly enough, there is not much time before the picture of the dead wolf appears,
after you have killed it.
I am only successful in moving kronos once in every three times.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
No, both single and multiple wolves. You see the picture of the dead wolf. Then the game goes back to where kronos is standing beside the wolf he just killed. Thats where the game freezes. I have to exit the game and start it again and log in.

I found this morning,
straight away, after you kill the wolf, before the picture of the dead wolf with caption appears,
move Kronos QUICKLY away, even if it is only 1 square.
The picture of the dead wolf on its back and the caption, appears on the screen.
If you have been successful in MOVING Kronos, then when the game resumes it is not frozen.
If you were not quick enough to move Kronos before the dead wolf is shown
Then when the game resumes, it will be frozen with Kronos in the square beside the dead wolf.
I then need to exit the game and restart it.
Its hard to move kronos quickly enough, there is not much time before the picture of the dead wolf appears,
after you have killed it.
I am only successful in moving kronos once in every three times.
That's some great information! I've already made some code changes to deal with the game freezing sometimes when going into a city/battle, but this info will help me pinpoint where the lockup is happening with killing the wolf. I'm pretty sure part of it is related to the dead wolf image which I've been meaning to get rid of since it doesn't fit the overall aesthetic of enemy deaths anymore. As a quick fix, I'll see if removing this solves the problem.

UPDATE: Version 0.892.3 hotfix is on the update server. If you want, try it out and see if the problem is resolved now.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey scarlettyoung, i'm waiting a little more to the game again, to have more stuff (and love with the gals), will be necessary to start all over again in future updates or we will be able to use old saves?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hey scarlettyoung, i'm waiting a little more to the game again, to have more stuff (and love with the gals), will be necessary to start all over again in future updates or we will be able to use old saves?
Thank you so much for the compliments!

The game design is modular, so when new content is added, or changes are made, the most a player normally has to do is rewind time (which resets any actions a player makes in a timeline but not progress like acquired girls, items, money, power etc). However, there have been a few times during development when an older save was incompatible with a newer version. Most recently, this happened when I added the experience points and leveling.

Adding new content, quests, etc, can sometimes have some unintended effects, especially if a player is in the middle of a quest that is updated, but it's normally not game-breaking and is fixed with a simple time-rewind. However, when an update adds a major feature, it usually does require a new save, which is why I include a warning with the update notes.

Moving forward, the Quest system upgrading coming soon shouldn't break anything. It's actually going to allow players to keep track of completed quests and reset them manually whenever they want (similar to rewinding time but specific to only the events in the quest). So if for some reason it did mess up someone's active quest, it can be fixed just be resetting the quest.

Regarding other updates, the companion system (which allows players to choose one of the captured girls at a time to take as a companion) may require a new save, although I won't know for sure until I am closer to completing the programming for that feature. There's a LOT going on with that system, including slut skills for each of the girls, adding armor and sluttiness stats to the existing clothing, in addition to the mechanics of having an NPC companion on the strategic grid maps. I am going to make every effort to keep compatibility with older saves, but I couldn't say for certain at this time.

Beyond that, the only other major game system updates on the schedule right now are battle powers and enemy tactics, which won't require a new save. Once all of these have been programmed, updates beyond that will mostly contain content updates, which again, don't require new save files. The save system I've designed is actually expandable to allow for unlimited characters, enemies, locations, and quests to be added.

GREAT QUESTION! Wow, you got me monologuing! I hope some superhero didn't take advantage of that!

Sep 26, 2018
One question, since I'm obvoiusly too dumb for this game: why can't I save the witch? I killed the witch haters but if I talk to the lady I can only say "coming right up Mlady" and nothing happens. I tried attacking her thinking I would hit the ropes but nothing she just died.
I'm stuck D:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you so much for the compliments!

The game design is modular, so when new content is added, or changes are made, the most a player normally has to do is rewind time (which resets any actions a player makes in a timeline but not progress like acquired girls, items, money, power etc). However, there have been a few times during development when an older save was incompatible with a newer version. Most recently, this happened when I added the experience points and leveling.

Adding new content, quests, etc, can sometimes have some unintended effects, especially if a player is in the middle of a quest that is updated, but it's normally not game-breaking and is fixed with a simple time-rewind. However, when an update adds a major feature, it usually does require a new save, which is why I include a warning with the update notes.

Moving forward, the Quest system upgrading coming soon shouldn't break anything. It's actually going to allow players to keep track of completed quests and reset them manually whenever they want (similar to rewinding time but specific to only the events in the quest). So if for some reason it did mess up someone's active quest, it can be fixed just be resetting the quest.

Regarding other updates, the companion system (which allows players to choose one of the captured girls at a time to take as a companion) may require a new save, although I won't know for sure until I am closer to completing the programming for that feature. There's a LOT going on with that system, including slut skills for each of the girls, adding armor and sluttiness stats to the existing clothing, in addition to the mechanics of having an NPC companion on the strategic grid maps. I am going to make every effort to keep compatibility with older saves, but I couldn't say for certain at this time.

Beyond that, the only other major game system updates on the schedule right now are battle powers and enemy tactics, which won't require a new save. Once all of these have been programmed, updates beyond that will mostly contain content updates, which again, don't require new save files. The save system I've designed is actually expandable to allow for unlimited characters, enemies, locations, and quests to be added.

GREAT QUESTION! Wow, you got me monologuing! I hope some superhero didn't take advantage of that!
Hey no problem, and i love to hear everything that you said, i understand that at some point something new that you put in the game may break the save (is a development, not a final build) and i'm happy to know that the design of the game is modular and is nice to see how much love you put in this system, thank you for all the explanation.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes