scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
One question, since I'm obvoiusly too dumb for this game: why can't I save the witch? I killed the witch haters but if I talk to the lady I can only say "coming right up Mlady" and nothing happens. I tried attacking her thinking I would hit the ropes but nothing she just died.
I'm stuck D:
Did you make sure all of the enemies were dead-dead? If one snuck away they could be hiding behind a tree. If you're absolutely sure they are all dead, send me your save.data file and I will see what's wrong.

Hey no problem, and i love to hear everything that you said, i understand that at some point something new that you put in the game may break the save (is a development, not a final build) and i'm happy to know that the design of the game is modular and is nice to see how much love you put in this system, thank you for all the explanation.
That's so nice! Thank you!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I downloaded the game but I don't know what to do
I wanted to know what I do at the beginning of the game
I wanted to understand and learn to play

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I downloaded the game but I don't know what to do
I wanted to know what I do at the beginning of the game
I wanted to understand and learn to play
Grind money and lvl up. Read DIALOGUES!
Use this old walktrough.
AND RTFM on author page.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.893.1

SPECIAL NOTE (READ CAREFULLY)

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A VERSION BELOW 0.893.1, DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 0.894.0 UNTIL AFTER YOU UPDATE TO VERSION 0.893.1 FIRST.

In order to provide better updates and usability, the Game Launcher (KronosTimeTitan.exe) has been upgraded to run from the same directory as the main game executable (ktt.exe).

Please note that after updating to version 0.893.1, the Launcher will display a notice asking you to copy KronosTimeTitan.exe into the game folder.

Here are some basic instructions for this update. Once complete, you will not need to perform these actions for future updates.
  • 1. Run KronosTimeTitan.exe
  • 2. Login using your username (see OP for login)
  • 3. Make sure 0.893.1 is selected, and click UPDATE
  • 4. Once the update is complete, you will see the message asking you to move the launcher file.
  • 5. Close the Game Launcher
  • 6. Move KronosTimeTitan.exe into the "game" folder.
  • 7. (optional) You can delete any files that are not in the "game" folder, including update.exe and ktt.dat.
  • 8. (optional) Rename the folder "game" if you want.
  • 9. Run KronosTimeTitan.exe and update to version 0.894.0

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Version 0.893.1

SPECIAL NOTE (READ CAREFULLY)

IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING A VERSION BELOW 0.893.1, DO NOT UPDATE TO VERSION 0.894.0 UNTIL AFTER YOU UPDATE TO VERSION 0.893.1 FIRST.

In order to provide better updates and usability, the Game Launcher (KronosTimeTitan.exe) has been upgraded to run from the same directory as the main game executable (ktt.exe).

Please note that after updating to version 0.893.1, the Launcher will display a notice asking you to copy KronosTimeTitan.exe into the game folder.

Here are some basic instructions for this update. Once complete, you will not need to perform these actions for future updates.
  • 1. Run KronosTimeTitan.exe
  • 2. Login using your username (see OP for login)
  • 3. Make sure 0.893.1 is selected, and click UPDATE
  • 4. Once the update is complete, you will see the message asking you to move the launcher file.
  • 5. Close the Game Launcher
  • 6. Move KronosTimeTitan.exe into the "game" folder.
  • 7. (optional) You can delete any files that are not in the "game" folder, including update.exe and ktt.dat.
  • 8. (optional) Rename the folder "game" if you want.
  • 9. Run KronosTimeTitan.exe and update to version 0.894.0
Thanks ! The upgrade seems to work fine.

Small bug report (at least, looks like bugs)

When I take out the Salem witch haters and I get the possibility to level up/upgrade skills, it accepts it, but then always freezes, and I have to close the game and open it again. Also, the second time it did that, it kept the increase in maximum health, but it actually reset the even the previous increase in defense (and did not add up the increase in attack), and after that freeze, when I attack someone they get a damage of 4 or 2, but I alway get something like 40 or even 111, which means I get immediately killed.
Also, the red haired witch in 1969 accepted to go to castle and teleported herself, but then was not at the castle.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone have the walkthrough for this game? i tried searching for it, and nothing came up.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Version 0.893.1
I cant seem to get the update to trigger.

It says i should accept all prompts windows gives me, but I do not get any.
the "game patch exectuable for game patch creator" is running in the background. But nothing.

never mind, i figured it out.
I was using win7 and it didn't like that. Ran it via win10 and it works.

Last edited:

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018

When I take out the Salem witch haters and I get the possibility to level up/upgrade skills, it accepts it, but then always freezes, and I have to close the game and open it again. Also, the second time it did that, it kept the increase in maximum health, but it actually reset the even the previous increase in defense (and did not add up the increase in attack), and after that freeze, when I attack someone they get a damage of 4 or 2, but I alway get something like 40 or even 111, which means I get immediately killed.
Also, the red haired witch in 1969 accepted to go to castle and teleported herself, but then was not at the castle.
she's probably in the courtyard, the building next/up your castle

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
she's probably in the courtyard, the building next/up your castle
Tried before posting, was not there. But I think that is less problematic than the "freeze" when updating the stats and that odd effect on the "attack" and "defense"

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019

Thank you for reporting this! Could you DM me your save.data file so I can take a look? Also, I'm making a change to the level-up system so when you reach the required experience points it will show a notification but you can select when you want to actually level-up your character instead of doing it immediately. This should solve any issue with the leveling system causing a problem by interrupting an enemy's attack.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.895.0 RELEASED (Quest Scroll Enhanced!)

SPECIAL NOTE: If you are updating with the Game Launcher please make sure you update to version 0.893.1 first, then you can update to any version above 0.893.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure how this game flew under my radar for so long, but it looks like something I should play! Does the twisted patch still work for this version?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Not sure how this game flew under my radar for so long, but it looks like something I should play! Does the twisted patch still work for this version?
Thank you, and yes!

Can this game be ported to Android or is not possible?
Right now it's not available for Android. If successfully enough, the sequel will be written in Unity for cross-platform support.

Waiting for the Twisted Patch, or do older work with the newest version?
Check the Lewd patch notes, but it's usually compatible.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes