Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Kronos is a direct transliteration of the Greek name Κρόνος. The Romans transliterated it into Latin as Chronos. English-speakers who studied Latin as part of their Catholic upbringing tend to spell it Chronos, but it's falling out of fashion.
Chronos is a different entity within Greek mythology. Kronos is not connected to time at all. Although he is obsessed with a prophecy, he has no control over it and it eventually comes true when his children, the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, effectively kill him off. Chronos is Eon for the Romans and is considered to be time itself.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Chronos is a different entity within Greek mythology. Kronos is not connected to time at all. Although he is obsessed with a prophecy, he has no control over it and it eventually comes true when his remaining children, the gods Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, kill him. Chronos is Eos for the Romans and is considered to be time itself.
So you're referring to the word χρόνος. Yes, that's time. It isn't an entity. It's time (sometimes, sometimes time is kairos, καιρός). χρόνος has no parents, has no wife or kids; the Greeks were capable of abstract (and sometimes abstruse) thought, and χρόνος is an abstraction.

Plutarch wrote that some ancient people considered Κρόνος, the person, a metaphor for χρόνος, time. This is probably related to depictions of Kronos carrying a scythe, which is considered a symbol of the passage of years in an agricultural society, season by season.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Hopefully user-created modifications pop up eventually.

Of course, users would have to create the extra content - update with new versions...

If anyone knows any CheatEngine variables that would be cool.

Last edited:

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
So you're referring to the word χρόνος. Yes, that's time. It isn't an entity. It's time (sometimes, sometimes time is kairos, καιρός). χρόνος has no parents, has no wife or kids; the Greeks were capable of abstract (and sometimes abstruse) thought, and χρόνος is an abstraction.

Plutarch wrote that some ancient people considered Κρόνος, the person, a metaphor for χρόνος, time. This is probably related to depictions of Kronos carrying a scythe, which is considered a symbol of the passage of years in an agricultural society, season by season.
I thought Chronos was the personification of time, which would be an entity. Perhaps I'm getting the semantics wrong here?

According to Greek mythology, there was a golden age under Kronos' rule and the festival Kronia celebrated this during wheat harvest, which explains the scythe/sickle. I have never heard of him being connected with the passing of time or anything like that before.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
No, you can play for free. Just use the login provided in the first post. The game is free. You can also start ktt.exe and not log in at all (but no automatic updates available).
There: INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED, BUT THE GIRLS CLOTHING MENU MAY HAVE ISSUES IF IT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE CLOTHING DATABASE. LOGIN IS NOT REQUIRED. USERNAME: love@kronostimetitan.com
Really why the game window close after I try to run the game and forwards me to patron page? It s free as taxes dude.

Reactions: TokyoR

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
no problem. always here to help (y)
hmm.. some quests do reset when you roll back timelines.. game crashes so much it's hard to tell what actually changed, but the objectives in the quest menu rolled back. btw what to do with the vigin so she can moove from "begining of time" to 1669??

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hmm.. some quests do reset when you roll back timelines.. game crashes so much it's hard to tell what actually changed, but the objectives in the quest menu rolled back. btw what to do with the vigin so she can moove from "begining of time" to 1669??
game is witten from scratch, so the dev has many errors to fix. whta quest do you mean with the virgin?

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
game is witten from scratch, so the dev has many errors to fix. whta quest do you mean with the virgin?
I was talking about "bitch got my power!" quest or something, where i have to find a virgin in 1669 and i think to take her to the stonehenge to get some essense.. been resetting the 1669 zone 15 times or so (killed over 50 wolves - no knife) and my quest is back to "Gotto Get Faster!" where i have to kill Hercules ..again..

Edit: there is a virgin in the first timeline, but she tells me to go south, while she looks for olympus or something, even after i ran into some dude and tried to kill but he ran away.. i go back 10 times she does not moove from her corner. do i have to somehowshift her to 1669 (as it says in the quest?

also, for the quest "I like fast girls" it tells me to get Time Accelerate (again), but even when i used to have it i still could not catch the girl because it was not letting me use it..

how many wolves do i have to kill for the damn knife??
are all these buggs or wtf is going on.. :(((((((((

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I was talking about "bitch got my power!" quest or something, where i have to find a virgin in 1669 and i think to take her to the stonehenge to get some essense.. been resetting the 1669 zone 15 times or so (killed over 50 wolves - no knife) and my quest is back to "Gotto Get Faster!" where i have to kill Hercules ..again..

Edit: there is a virgin in the first timeline, but she tells me to go south, while she looks for olympus or something, even after i ran into some dude and tried to kill but he ran away.. i go back 10 times she does not moove from her corner. do i have to somehowshift her to 1669 (as it says in the quest?

also, for the quest "I like fast girls" it tells me to get Time Accelerate (again), but even when i used to have it i still could not catch the girl because it was not letting me use it..

how many wolves do i have to kill for the damn knife??
are all these buggs or wtf is going on.. :(((((((((
i do no want to be rude but i think you play the game not right, wolves do not drop the knif , you get it from the thief in the second timeline (dark haired woman) or from the rabbits wich spawn inin the second salem timelline when you go to the white house. there are two virgisn one in the firts and one in the second time line. the one from the firts time line is aclled artemis, the quest is to find the man, kill him bit he will ran way then go to artemis agin he wil try to rape her but you will stop him after the quest you unlock the time travel skill (which can be used to travel through the time lines). the second one is called zoe which is locate din a village you can buy hert from her master for 400, then go to stone building on the top right with zeo, now you can unlock your time accelaret skill which is needed to go further. the game itself has no questlog like in other games where every step is explained or tracked. most of the times you randomly step forther in the quest. to go further in this game you have to have time on your hand and teh will to explore verything. there is no guidance yet

Reactions: heretic1

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
heey, i bought zoe with 400 coin and i don't know how to fuck her
the grab option is greyed out and so is the stip option
and talking to her makes no progress, all she says is something about following me...
the hiding place for blow job area is not suitable/working for fucking zoe.

wtf am i supposed to do? ... is the offline version broken ?

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
hey, i bought zoe and went to the stone building area( top right ) , the same area worked for zoe's blow job but didnt work for fking zoe ... i dont know what to do!

any cheats for this game?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hey, i bought zoe and went to the stone building area( top right ) , the same area worked for zoe's blow job but didnt work for fking zoe ... i dont know what to do!

any cheats for this game?
you have to go here with zoe Unbenannt1.png

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game crashes during the loading screen with the ticking noise every time. Wish I could try it. :(
Please post some details about your computer in the help section of the Discord channel and I or someone else will look into it.

Really why the game window close after I try to run the game and forwards me to patron page?
There is a Patreon button on the main screen that goes to the Patreon page if you click it. Otherwise it shouldn't be going there automatically. Since the game is crashing there's clearly an issue with getting it to run on your machine. Please post some details about your computer in the help section of the Discord channel and I or someone else will look into it.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Game keep crashing after any fight i do, any fixes
DM me your save.data file on Discord immediately after a crash so I can see the cause. Also, verify if this is an actual crash where the game closes out or if the game freezes.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes