scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same error as above, this is what I have in the save from runtime. First time downloading and trying to play so I don't have any previous saves.
Thank you for making me aware of this. There was a problem with one of the files if the player was starting for the first time. I have fixed it and an updated version is uploading now.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am getting the following error, I tried removing the saves from the previous version and I do have a normal pathfile, no non-English characters, any idea what might be happening?
Same error as above, this is what I have in the save from runtime. First time downloading and trying to play so I don't have any previous saves.
Okay, new version uploaded 0.899.1 which should fix this error for you. Let me know if you have any trouble.

The previous twisted titan patch still working?
Normally any patches will work with a new version, but it doesn't hurt to double-check the changelog for a patch after an update.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Downloaded the game to give it a try but am also getting the femme fatal error. Downloaded the newest 0.889.1 version too.

Oct 22, 2017
Kronos in time? more like a waste of time! your stupid game keeps crashing, and the UI is crap, and Three health packs only TF?!

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
When I try to run this. I get an error message saying that version 0.899.1 is no longer supported.
Anyone else getting this and does anyone have a solution?

Moremackles

Jan 12, 2018
I have a very weird problem. The game runs very slowly (text appears very slowly and the main menu effect looks like fps is like 2) but the moment i click on another window (when the game loses focus) everything looks to be running fine. It's only when I have the window selected that it lags horribly past the point of playable.
EDIT: I left the game open while typing this comment and when I alt tabbed back in the problem was resolved. Very weird. The game has now crashed and the problem has resumed. I've checked my cpu/gpu usage and they're both very low only when I have the game selected. cpu ryzen 5 1600, gpu gtx 1060 6gb, windows 10 home

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have a very weird problem. The game runs very slowly (text appears very slowly and the main menu effect looks like fps is like 2) but the moment i click on another window (when the game loses focus) everything looks to be running fine. It's only when I have the window selected that it lags horribly past the point of playable.
EDIT: I left the game open while typing this comment and when I alt tabbed back in the problem was resolved. Very weird. The game has now crashed and the problem has resumed. I've checked my cpu/gpu usage and they're both very low only when I have the game selected. cpu ryzen 5 1600, gpu gtx 1060 6gb, windows 10 home
This is likely the issue and should fix it:

fluff

May 1, 2017
Hi!

I don't get the point of this game... don't get me wrong - i'm not against it - but running around and fight until livepoints are low, resetting the time and running around and fight until livepoint are low, resetting the time... what did i miss?

There are people here enjoying the game, so i must miss something...

Cu, fluff

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! I've lost all my life points.... a total of 60 points.... WHY?!? Every update I lost them... It's an old bug.... When I start the new game, I maintain all skill but life is resetted at 60... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! I've lost all my life points.... a total of 60 points.... WHY?!? Every update I lost them... It's an old bug.... When I start the new game, I maintain all skill but life is resetted at 60... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oof, that's frustrating. I'll add it to the top of my list and try to get that patched up for you for the next update.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Could you DM me your save.data file so I can take a look?

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes