Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Want to try this game again, but I don't see patch for current version. does old patch still work or do I need to wait for new one ?

Mar 22, 2020
OK, just started game, I'm in a fight, losing "life force" I have the red/blue fairy in the inventory from the start, how do I use them to restore life?

So I just died, and apparently it comes as an option to use the fairies after you hit 0 points ... but can't use now as I'm only level 1 ...

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
OK, just started game, I'm in a fight, losing "life force" I have the red/blue fairy in the inventory from the start, how do I use them to restore life?

So I just died, and apparently it comes as an option to use the fairies after you hit 0 points ... but can't use now as I'm only level 1 ...
Don't know If you read the text from Hera but she told you that you are weak and need to power up. You that by killing enemies or fully undressing girls (better xp). You get Green fairies by buying them which can heal you. Red and Blue fairy is for players that supported game on Patreon (as part of rewards).

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Is this the type of sandbox where you grind for repeatable lewd scenes?
Kind of it is. Imagine instead of saving game and choosing different option to see what would happen you can just reset the timeline and get different result.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
cool game, very interesting, i like: the main screen picture, cool fonts and message: femme fatal error. too bad its short.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
cool game, very interesting, i like: the main screen picture, cool fonts and message: femme fatal error. too bad its short.
Lol, I like your sense of humor. Post a message on the Discord channel and we'll try to help you out. :)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Great idea of posting patch on the MEGA:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This folder/file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
:unsure: Looks interesting, but many complains about errors and bugs. Gonna wait for more updates to try it out i guess.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes