omni5

Dec 1, 2018
The game just crashes too often for me. Can't go 5 screens without a crash. Interesting game and I quite like the sense of humor and possibly excessive meme references but just unplayable with the constant crashing and ive already reinstalled twice

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Don't know if it's allowed to link the patch here. But as lewdpatcher is down here it is:

Patch Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING PATCH:
Copy system.modifications.script file into the game/runtime/script folder and overwrite.
Run game and from the menu select "OPTIONS/BONUS MENU" and then "Modifications".
Follow the directions to apply the patch.

TO CHECK IF THE PATCH WORKED:
Back out of options menu and click Play.
Click the purple button at the top-left corner of the map to go back to the main menu.
If the patch has been enabled the title screen will be different.

(If it's not ok, feel free to delete my post, just trying to help.)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
So, last update make the game completely useless due the inability to complete quests. Not mentioned about other bugs. Nice.
Seems developer just can't create smth stable and playable.

Reactions: DNS01W

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, last update make the game completely useless due the inability to complete quests. Not mentioned about other bugs. Nice.
Seems developer just can't create smth stable and playable.
He's not the only one, and like the concept. But it's true it might be time to kinda remake the game from the start, as the dev probably knows more now than when he started. So he could fix his beginner mistakes. Or maybe re-do it with either Ren'Py, Unity or RPGM. Maybe it's not entirely his fault and the engine he uses is just not suitable for what he's trying to make.
I personnaly wouldn't mind to have something remade and clean in 6 months. I just like the concept, but it's true the gameplay is not fluid. Even moving characters around is not enjoyable in its current state.
So even for the dev's to be able to make more money (eitheir if it's his goal or if it's just a hobby) making it a less buggy, and more enjoyable to play experience might be worth a few months without updates just start again with a good engine/game system.
It's a bit like videos/movies, you might have the best image quality, if the sound is awful you won't watch it.
For games it's the same, good art, but bugged/painful experience, and you don't play it.

Poliwag

Jul 29, 2017
As it stands right now the mermaid quest is EXTREMELY annoying. If you collect them all you have to directly go to Poseidon and then reset the time just to reset the quest OR die after getting the last one. Either fix your bugs or add more than 3 Mermaids. This wasn't worth it.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I really love this game, but man all I have been waiting for is Hestia content this whole time lol... If we get a good scene with her sometime soon I will up my support for sure.

Reactions: hakulaku97

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
You know... These devs should really run their story through some kind of writing program.. Like Office word, or even OpenOffice... I mean.. "Delecate"? It doesnt even sound right.. I could understand if it was more like writing "Nife" instead of "Knife", the k is silent, but delicate is clearly pronounced as "Del-i-cate"... I might just be nit picking, but frankly, it just seems odd to me that they'd put out their game with such basic mistakes. I mean, they're hoping to earn some money with the game, why not put some effort into it beyond the graphics?
In some languages "I" and "E" is same sound. Like "R" and "L" in japanece. So it's easy to mistook it.

Jan 18, 2018
Or maybe re-do it with either Ren'Py, Unity or RPGM. Maybe it's not entirely his fault and the engine he uses is just not suitable for what he's trying to make.
renpy: trash
rpgm: also trash
unity: overkill, it's a 3d game engine software.
unity2d is a thing but afaict what that actually does is have a bunch of layers in 3d (= it's 3d which is quite overkill and a waste of resources)

as for the crashes... afaict it's almost always in the same places (e.g. trying to talk to the rabbit hole) so rather than instability it's just some things (a lot of things) not being implemented at all

it'd be nice if something was done about the awful performance though... it'd be nice if the source could be released in case anyone can figure out how to improve performance... but it's understandable that for most devs it either potentially hurts profits, makes it easy to copy, or there are some kind of trade secrets or something

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
DaVinci Resolve, 3DS Max or Photoshop have trade secrets, Dating my Summertime Unlimited v0.02b doesn't. :D
If the dev is using their own engine, making a business with this, and doesn't share the source, then the dev does indeed have trade secrets. There is nothing separating the comparisons you made except amount of money.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If the dev is using their own engine, making a business with this, and doesn't share the source, then the dev does indeed have trade secrets. There is nothing separating the comparisons you made except amount of money.
It was mostly a joke, of course everybody has their trade secret, it's just that compared to my examples, less people would be interested in stealing the trade secrets of a small erogame in beta.
Also, it's not the case with this game, which has its own gameplay style, but for most successfull erogames, the trade secret is quite often "the person making the art is better than average and the game doesn't have annoying bugs".

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Don't know if it's allowed to link the patch here. But as lewdpatcher is down here it is:

(If it's not ok, feel free to delete my post, just trying to help.)
fairly certain the mods will leave the post be until lewdpatcher is back or we get a replacement. so i think you are fine for awhile lol.

*now that i am playing this... the grind is killing all my interest.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
from what i can see so far while playing this... there is barely any content in it. it has been in development for 3 years, and there is barely anything in it. like idk wtf the dev has been doing for 3 years, but it looks like they barely touched the game.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes