a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
from what i can see so far while playing this... there is barely any content in it. it has been in development for 3 years, and there is barely anything in it. like idk wtf the dev has been doing for 3 years, but it looks like they barely touched the game.
Have you been playing all time lines?
Many quest are in each time line if you would play them.
Or are you just stuck at the beginning?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Have you been playing all time lines?
Many quest are in each time line if you would play them.
Or are you just stuck at the beginning?
going through each timeline and most have ended with "content available in a future update". we can also only fuck one girl in the castle by the looks of it. got like 8 of them in there now.

Reactions: 9alwa

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm the game still has problems appearently the4th i whanted to attack the wolv the game kept on showing the loading icon

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The bug has been fixed. Unzip and overwrite ktt.exe.

0.901.2 Changelog
  • Fixed
    • MAJOR: When exiting a location on the global map, players were unable to move the Kronos token to any new hex tiles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeancul

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
its down scarlet your new KTT upload on google is down again or rather removed by google
plz use Mega

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
For the handful of other Linux users out there, I finally got the game to run at reasonable performance.
I'm running on fairly low-end hardware with laptop's integrated GPU, so if it works for me, it should be enough for anyone. Also I'm running on Ubuntu 20.04.

I installed Lutris and added the game executable into the game list, default settings (DXVK, VKD3D and Esync on) and wineGE 6.21-1.
After attempting to run the game, the menu screen was black and Lutris prompted me to install wine-gecko. The process was automated, just hit "install".

The menu screen was black for maybe half a minute longer, then everything seems to run about as well as you could expect.
Interacting with characters sometimes gives an up to 10 seconds delay, but it's not so common as to make it unplayable.
Framerate I had around 20-30, but I have all my CPU cores at full use, so it's probably not an issue in wine.
I have not played through the whole game, but so far nothing game breaking except occasional crashes.

What I have tried previously and did not work:
Wine on 32-bit prefix + gecko.
Wine on 64-bit prefix + gecko. (Runs at about 1 FPS)
Proton through steam (Add non-steam game).
PlayOnLinux with default settings. (Might have worked but I couldn't install gecko due to checksum mismatch)
Windows VM. (Runs at about 1 FPS)

nod24

May 4, 2017
Unlike previous versions, this game is launchable. But ... I left it when I realized that I would break my mouse with this mechanic. In addition, there is a lot of grind, incomprehensible battles (why are they there at all?), Lack of content. No, of course, maybe there is something there if you fill up a lot of money ... but I strongly doubt it. I just won't do it in order to get trashy pictures and second-rate text.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys how do i trigger that quest? "New Quest: Summer offers a new secret quest under certain circumstances."

Aesimodo

Nov 26, 2017
Wanna see all images? In windows go to the game directory in cmd and type
FOR /R %x IN (*.ktt) DO ren "%x" *.jpg
then just use jpegview.exe to loop through all the directories. nuff said

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes