LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
It's a feature.

Does it happen every time?
I just tried out game other day and that box and hint box pops up on own ALOT and that particular box with quest names, if pops up on own, has no way to close. Usually during dialogue so blocks picture of girl talking to.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I just tried out game other day and that box and hint box pops up on own ALOT and that particular box with quest names, if pops up on own, has no way to close. Usually during dialogue so blocks picture of girl talking to.
Which version of the game are you playing? There was a brand new update that changed some of the overlays, so it might have fixed your issue. If not, please send a couple more screenshots of other places that happens and I can look into it more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I paid for Zoe and have killed Hercules but I can’t trigger getting her essance
You must lead her up and to the right of the map to a shrine or something like that first.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
If someone wants to update this section of the wiki with better instructions, that could help:

And feel free to write walkthroughs for any of the other quests as well.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Some major bug fixes, especially for those who have experienced game freezes. Download latest version from OP then copy over this ktt.exe file:

Reactions: Reifon

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Some major bug fixes, especially for those who have experienced game freezes. Download latest version from OP then copy over this ktt.exe file:
Using the exe from this post is causing maps to break and not allow me to move Kronos after killing an enemy and getting their death dialogue (wolves, specifically, haven't tried killing anything else yet). I have to go back to the main menu and then into the game again to continue playing.

Also, the website/wiki seems to be down.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Using the exe from this post is causing maps to break and not allow me to move Kronos after killing an enemy and getting their death dialogue (wolves, specifically, haven't tried killing anything else yet). I have to go back to the main menu and then into the game again to continue playing.

Also, the website/wiki seems to be down.
New install or previous save?

Wiki is working fine for me.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Just trying this game. I'm in greece. Every time I talk to anybody, the game opens the menu.
Item stash, scroll whatever. That means it gets a black screen upon the character model. Meh, this engine is nightmare to play.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Every single character, everywhere, pop ups the menu, which opens a black screen on the character's model.

Tried a bit more, wanted to give a fair chance. Finished old greece content, defeated everyone.
Purchased the key, buyed the slave. No option to do something funny inside the citty, plus she blocked my path, so I had to travel back to greece. Once again in the city she was gone. In the end of time's castle she wasn't there.
After visiting the old abandoned cabin, no option, even though I purchased the key. Maybe there's some other way to unlock the speed's power, but you know what. Tired of bug after bug wave.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Just trying this game. I'm in greece. Every time I talk to anybody, the game opens the menu.
Item stash, scroll whatever. That means it gets a black screen upon the character model. Meh, this engine is nightmare to play.
Screenshots can help me determine what might be the problem and come up with a fix. The menu and UI were just recently overhauled completely about 4 days ago, so it's reasonable to expect some bugs. If people report issues and provide a short video or screenshot, it goes a long way to getting the problem solved. There is a supporter who was having game freezes and it took a couple of months but he helped me get it fixed for everyone. If you're willing to help fix something for everyone and provide some additional details, please visit the Discord channel and report the bug there.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Someone else just reported this as well. If you could pop over to the and report it in the bugs section, I'll work with you both to get it fixed. This isn't happening for everyone so the best opportunity to fix it is with your help.

RQPS2

Nov 12, 2020
The worst thing about the game is that there is no way to load your progress and the game doesnt save when you close it. Game froze for me few times when i encountered wolf and there was nothing i could do and progress was lost, otherwise really good game with potential. Gona play it again when its fixed.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes