scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The worst thing about the game is that there is no way to load your progress and the game doesnt save when you close it. Game froze for me few times when i encountered wolf and there was nothing i could do and progress was lost, otherwise really good game with potential. Gona play it again when its fixed.
If you'd be willing to help me test I'll try to get the freezing bug stomped out for you. Another player had the same issue and we worked together to get it fixed. As for the game not saving, it saves frequently as you play and when you exit the game. If all of your progress disappears then there is likely an issue with the game not being permitted to create the save file for some reason. Check the save folder and see what files are in there. Also, double-check the location you are running the game from.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
When the Artemis sex scene happens, there is a big black square blocking the view. Anyone know why that is?
Send a message on the Discord server and I'll try to get it fixed for you. Whenever I offer to help someone here they disappear and I never hear from them again.

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
There is a bug when fighting wolves. Whenever I kill a wolf I can't do anything else except rewind to restart the map.

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
seen this game a lot of times but never tried it cause im very picky, how many hours does this have? the amount of tags makes me wanna try it.

lucan123

May 28, 2021
There is a bug when fighting wolves. Whenever I kill a wolf I can't do anything else except rewind to restart the map.
I am dealing with the same thing. I have been opening the menu and closing it and it puts me back on the map.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am dealing with the same thing. I have been opening the menu and closing it and it puts me back on the map.
Thank you for letting me know! I made a few changes to that system to fix a problem a player reported and I would like to work with you to get this fixed. Would you mind posting the details in the bug section of my Discord server so I can get to the bottom of the problem and develop a patch for you?

Aesimodo

Nov 26, 2017
As a developer I see the disjointment between whats expected and what is programmed. Programmer has done A, human expect B and.... well there are courses to take in this topic :D

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
GOD can you not have the exit game button on the bottom right when item menu or other menus or have it say do you want to exit game

Last edited:

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
The game is crashing when I try to kill Actaeon. I get the dialogue and he runs away and desktop. When I reload. He's dead but Artemis is still hunting him.

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
I wish good luck developer, really interesting combination of setting, gameplay, and visual, but right now game is too unstable for playing.
Hope you have time and patience for polishing and improving your game, because it`s have great potential, so now just can`t rate it.

Reactions: Jeancul and ordos

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Every single character, everywhere, pop ups the menu, which opens a black screen on the character's model.

Tried a bit more, wanted to give a fair chance. Finished old greece content, defeated everyone.
Purchased the key, buyed the slave. No option to do something funny inside the citty, plus she blocked my path, so I had to travel back to greece. Once again in the city she was gone. In the end of time's castle she wasn't there.
After visiting the old abandoned cabin, no option, even though I purchased the key. Maybe there's some other way to unlock the speed's power, but you know what. Tired of bug after bug wave.
The worst thing about the game is that there is no way to load your progress and the game doesnt save when you close it. Game froze for me few times when i encountered wolf and there was nothing i could do and progress was lost, otherwise really good game with potential. Gona play it again when its fixed.
GOD can you not have the exit game button on the bottom right when item menu or other menus or have it say do you want to exit game
Everytime I beat a wolf or any battle, the game just freezes, I can access menus but am unable to move or escape area, literally stuck.
I wish good luck developer, really interesting combination of setting, gameplay, and visual, but right now game is too unstable for playing.
Hope you have time and patience for polishing and improving your game, because it`s have great potential, so now just can`t rate it.
im done even trying to play this game till its less buggy, as usual crash on combat literally every 2-4 combats.
These issues have been fixed in a pre-release version of ktt.exe you can download .
This will be included in the next update, but for now feel free to overwrite ktt.exe.

EDIT: OP has been updated with the latest version.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes