Equalizer8451

Oct 7, 2017
Messed with it a bit. Turned that setting on. Still basically the same issue. In windowed, if there's black bars on the top and bottom, I can't mouse down to rewind. If its stretched with black bars on the left and right, you can just barely get the mouse pointer to the rewind button before the side-panel disappears.
I might find something interesting, If you press ESCAPE, it saves and return to the menu, and you killed the wolf :)
Maybe a usefull tip?

regards!

Equalizer8451

Oct 7, 2017
I could but i don't know alot of programs :( i'm a noob to that :D if there is an explination how it's done i would show you, It's just when you kill the wolf it freezes right? but after that when you leave the game ESCAPE, and you continue the game on '' START GAME '' you will be where you were and killed that wolf :)

Friendly regards! xx

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I could but i don't know alot of programs :( i'm a noob to that :D if there is an explination how it's done i would show you, It's just when you kill the wolf it freezes right? but after that when you leave the game ESCAPE, and you continue the game on '' START GAME '' you will be where you were and killed that wolf :)

Friendly regards! xx
Would you mind hopping over to the Discord channel? It's easier for me to discuss troubleshooting over there instead of replying in this forum. :)

How can I give Aria the necklace, I already have 3 of them?
You're right! Thank you for letting me know. The file for that has been fixed and you can get it here:

Just drop in the scripts folder and overwrite.

This might be kinda stupid question but is it paid game that dev himself "cracked" and is posting here?
I distribute the game here for free. There is no cracked version. The version supporters get is the same version, and doesn't require a crack of any kind to play. Some supporters have access to the Dev tools I use when testing the game, but otherwise everything is 100% the same, with the exception of a few small thank you perks that aren't necessary what-so-ever to enjoy the game.

Reactions: $@~ and dentes

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I distribute the game here for free. There is no cracked version. The version supporters get is the same version, and doesn't require a crack of any kind to play. Some supporters have access to the Dev tools I use when testing the game, but otherwise everything is 100% the same, with the exception of a few small thank you perks that aren't necessary what-so-ever to enjoy the game.
Cool thank you for your answer, downloaded and will give it a whirl later.

Reactions: scarlettyoung

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I think I found a bug. I just downloaded and tried this for the first time... I went through interactions with Hera, talked to Zeus and co, spoke to the girl, zeroed the guy with the power, went back and "rescued" the girl, got the scene and was told my power had been restored, but I cannot for the life of me use it. I click on my character, and the only "control" I get is a timer to wait. I can't left-click or right-click time travel from the slide-out menu... like, how on earth do you actually activate time travel?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I think I found a bug. I just downloaded and tried this for the first time... I went through interactions with Hera, talked to Zeus and co, spoke to the girl, zeroed the guy with the power, went back and "rescued" the girl, got the scene and was told my power had been restored, but I cannot for the life of me use it. I click on my character, and the only "control" I get is a timer to wait. I can't left-click or right-click time travel from the slide-out menu... like, how on earth do you actually activate time travel?
Could you send a screenshot of what your slide-out panel on the left looks like?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Could you send a screenshot of what your slide-out panel on the left looks like?
slideout1.png is this what you're asking for?

EDIT: Oh my god, I'm an idiot. I was confused by what the wiki said, and not expecting the individual powers on the slide-out because.... there was a grouped powers tab showing all of them.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
View attachment 1667658 is this what you're asking for?

EDIT: Oh my god, I'm an idiot. I was confused by what the wiki said, and not expecting the individual powers on the slide-out because.... there was a grouped powers tab showing all of them.
You're absolutely not an idiot. That new slide-out panel is brand new and I haven't updated the website or wiki yet. Guess I gotta do that! :) Sorry for the confusion!

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Does anybody has the login mail? I remember it being in the frontpage but it disappeared
The Game Launcher which used a login is no longer distributed with the zip archives. It is still available to supporters to automatically update the game when new versions are released, but the free login was discontinued due to abuse.

When you download a new version of the game from F95zone you can overwrite the existing game and it will still retain your current save and progress. Just run ktt.exe and you're good to go! No login needed!

Reactions: Enot1964

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, I may? have run into a real bug this time. This is with a quest. I was working on the mermaid pearls quest. I spoke to the mute girl, got the quest to talk to Poseidon, went and talked to him, returned and talked to Ariel, and set off to find pearls. I collected 4 pearls, and didn't know how many I needed, so I travelled over to the san francisco timeline, where I talked to a girl who said she needed 9 pearls to craft the necklace. Once I did that, it reset the quest state. I could no longer get mermaid encounters, and Ariel had been reset as well. I went back through the quest steps, eventually figured out I had to reset the beginning of time timeline to talk to poseidon, went and collected the pearls, got summer to craft the necklace (THAT was hard to figure out).... and went back to Aria to find she was reset AGAIN. Perhaps I need to reset the crete and beginning of time timelines again to get Ariel back to the right state, but I'm concerned there will be a state missing indicating I've gotten the necklace crafted in order to do the final step with Ariel- it seems each time I talk with Summer, she resets the quest state rather than advancing it.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
OK, I may? have run into a real bug this time. This is with a quest. I was working on the mermaid pearls quest. I spoke to the mute girl, got the quest to talk to Poseidon, went and talked to him, returned and talked to Ariel, and set off to find pearls. I collected 4 pearls, and didn't know how many I needed, so I travelled over to the san francisco timeline, where I talked to a girl who said she needed 9 pearls to craft the necklace. Once I did that, it reset the quest state. I could no longer get mermaid encounters, and Ariel had been reset as well. I went back through the quest steps, eventually figured out I had to reset the beginning of time timeline to talk to poseidon, went and collected the pearls, got summer to craft the necklace (THAT was hard to figure out).... and went back to Aria to find she was reset AGAIN. Perhaps I need to reset the crete and beginning of time timelines again to get Ariel back to the right state, but I'm concerned there will be a state missing indicating I've gotten the necklace crafted in order to do the final step with Ariel- it seems each time I talk with Summer, she resets the quest state rather than advancing it.
Thank you for letting me know about the trouble with this quest. I'll take a look at the pathways to get the mermaid sisters to spawn and open up the options a little more for talking with each of the characters along the quest, especially since you need to do some rewinding to get the 9 pearls.

Hint: I don't remember if I mentioned this in a changelog but you can actually sell one or more of the pearls to Hydna in 1669 then buy them back from her in 1668. If you only rewind the 1668 timeline, she'll keep the pearls you sold to her in 1669 and you can buy them from her again. You're sort of creating a little time loophole to duplicate pearls. If you sell more of them to her in 1669 then travel to 1668 again, she'll have even more pearls each time you rewind 1668.

I don't always explain stuff like that because I want players to be able to discovery fun tricks like that on their own, but maybe it will help you. :)

Gamer5020

Jul 29, 2018
There's seems to be something fishy with the mermaid quest, as I have repeated the full quest, from finding the mermaid to talking to poseidon to gather the pearls to talk to the mermaid to start the quest gain to talk to poseidon again to going to craft the necklace to going to the mermaid one more time. The last two step keep getting repeated and because each time I return to the necklace it triggers the quest update and the cutscene I get new free necklace for free each time, and now I have about 7 necklaces and no fish girl. Also Mary isn't loading in Hestia's menu.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes