scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same.. Strip doesn't work.. it's just grey. no matter how many times to talk to her..

I added the Twisted Patch.. maybe that's why? I'm downloading the whole game again now, and trying without the patch.

Every time I try this game. I always end up with a game breaking bug that stops me from playing.....

I've tried to start playing this game 3 times now. with months in between. either this game is very buggy, or I'm just very unlucky.
What happens is I'm continually adding new features to the game, not just new content. So when you try a new version, even months later, the old bugs you encountered have been fixed, but new, more recent bugs pop up because of something new that was added. In this case, I rewrote several menu systems in order to add the Companion System (which lets you have a female companion travel with you). Previously I had the same menu for all NPCs. With most of these bugs, if people report them to me on the Discord channel I can usually get them fixed within a day, as is the case with this bug. You can download the fix below.

HERA STRIP BUG FIX: DOWNLOAD

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
What happens is I'm continually adding new features to the game, not just new content. So when you try a new version, even months later, the old bugs you encountered have been fixed, but new, more recent bugs pop up because of something new that was added. In this case, I rewrote several menu systems in order to add the Companion System (which lets you have a female companion travel with you). Previously I had the same menu for all NPCs. With most of these bugs, if people report them to me on the Discord channel I can usually get them fixed within a day, as is the case with this bug. You can download the fix below.

Thank you. I'll try it out right away

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you. I'll try it out right away
Thank you for the reports. I will get this issue fixed.

In the meantime, it's mostly a tutorial quest so players understand the concept of stripping enemies. It is not necessary to progress in the game. Almost every quest and location can be explored independent of everything else, so if something is bugged you can just report it on the Discord channel and move on to a different character or quest.
I can not enter another section of this page. what should I do?

Thank you for the reports. I will get this issue fixed.

In the meantime, it's mostly a tutorial quest so players understand the concept of stripping enemies. It is not necessary to progress in the game. Almost every quest and location can be explored independent of everything else, so if something is bugged you can just report it on the Discord channel and move on to a different character or quest.
I can not enter another section of this page. what should I do?

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Worked great.. can play the game now.. Kinda fun... But I wish it had a better tutorial.
Kinda confusing in the beginning. and omg what a grind...

I'm at Greece 1669 BC now and I've grinded up to lvl 5 by killing wolves. Just to be able to beat the Thief.
Am I playing it wrong? or should I keep grinding?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Worked great.. can play the game now.. Kinda fun... But I wish it had a better tutorial.
Kinda confusing in the beginning. and omg what a grind...

I'm at Greece 1669 BC now and I've grinded up to lvl 5 by killing wolves. Just to be able to beat the Thief.
Am I playing it wrong? or should I keep grinding?
The leveling system is still newish and I have more play balancing to do. The next Companion System update will start to introduce the Slut Skills each girl has and this will make battles easier. One Slut Skill will even give you an Exp boost.

Reactions: ChaosDMNS

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
scarlettyoung، پست: 7670820، عضو: 1436594 said:
یک پیام در کانال اشکالات Discord به همراه یک ویدیوی کوتاه از آنچه اتفاق می افتد ارسال کنید، و من سعی خواهم کرد ببینم چه خبر است.
من نمی توانم وارد بخش دیگری از این صفحه شوم.

DG233

May 22, 2020
I wanted to double check this but has the pregnancy content been updated. Played the game back in mid 2021 and really liked it, was especially happy to see that more content was planned. It's been a bit unclear from the changelogs I've seen but if anyone could confirm this I would massively appreciate this!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry, not to hack anyone off or anything, but,

New player of this game. If I were to use the 903 Patch on the v904 game
would it work? Would it break? Is there a newer path coming?

Thanks very much
Cheers

Last edited:

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Sorry, not to hack anyone off or anything, but,

New player of this game. If I were to use the 903 Patch on the v904 game
would it work? Would it break? Is there a newer path coming?

Thanks very much
Cheers
it works. but there is an updated patch now. so mute point

Reactions: Forgotted

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
So tried game again, at least the black boxes don't appear from last time. I went to end of time and messed with clothes but can't see option for them to 'wear' them like get told to do, they show in changer but not on actual girls out of tool.

Also I dont like this health system, I been going to 1669 greece just to renew time since havent done anything there, but would be nice to have way to heal self after fights.

Also I am not sure what the reason for the initial follower is for, she doesnt do anything or help or give clues, I fail to see her purpose unless its later and then why doesnt she just appear later.

I really dont want to grind lame wolf til I am lvl 5 as seems like that is next level of what I am meeting.

May wait for a few more updates.

Aryakaka

Oct 19, 2018
I have a bug where zana died when i kill an enemy like wolf,bandit,and thief(after reaching level 2)
Even when i rewind time zana still dead

Help pls

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Mine kept acting up. 1-500 errors, crashing a couple times on startup, unable to move character.

Some of that could be because I patched it, or maybe because it was connecting to the internet
in the background and I blocked it.

Maybe I made it mad.... Who knows.... Not a big deal, just
deleted it.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So tried game again, at least the black boxes don't appear from last time. I went to end of time and messed with clothes but can't see option for them to 'wear' them like get told to do, they show in changer but not on actual girls out of tool.

Also I dont like this health system, I been going to 1669 greece just to renew time since havent done anything there, but would be nice to have way to heal self after fights.

Also I am not sure what the reason for the initial follower is for, she doesnt do anything or help or give clues, I fail to see her purpose unless its later and then why doesnt she just appear later.

I really dont want to grind lame wolf til I am lvl 5 as seems like that is next level of what I am meeting.

May wait for a few more updates.
Thank you for reporting the clothing wardrobe bug. It must be a very recent issue. I'll get it fixed and push out an update ASAP.

You can buy green fairies to keep you alive longer. I'll add some dialogue with Zana to tell players where to buy them.

I had to add Zana because when I updated the game with the Companion System the game would break really badly if the player didn't have a companion. Instead of doing a lot of extra coding I decided to create a starter companion who could give players hints for early quests.

I'm still regularly play balancing the leveling system, but you shouldn't need to be more than level 2 to start taking on enemies outside of The Beginning of Time and I don't think any of the enemies are over level 5 right now, so you should be able to take on pretty much anyone at level 5, especially if you have a green fairy or two. Also, once the first "real" companion has been added you'll have access to special skills and bonuses while fighting, which will make battles even easier and more "visually rewarding" if you get my meaning.

I have a bug where zana died when i kill an enemy like wolf,bandit,and thief(after reaching level 2)
Even when i rewind time zana still dead

Help pls
Could you send me the save.data file from your save folder? I would like to look into this more. Zana shouldn't be dying and certainly not when you kill someone else.

Mine kept acting up. 1-500 errors, crashing a couple times on startup, unable to move character.

Some of that could be because I patched it, or maybe because it was connecting to the internet
in the background and I blocked it.
Please let me know where the I-500 error occurred. This is usually a script typo I can easily fix. Also, content patches and internet connections will have no affect on any bugs in the game. There is no internet requirement to play.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Please let me know where the I-500 error occurred. This is usually a script typo I can easily fix. Also, content patches and internet connections will have no affect on any bugs in the game. There is no internet requirement to play.
Sorry, I didn't realize it was I-500 rather than 1-500.
I'll be sure to let you know about those if they occur if I reinstall it.

As far as the internet connection. All I can say is my firewall popped up a warning for
KronosTimeTitan.com

when I launched the game. Maybe analytics or something, but if you are saying it shouldn't be connecting to the internet
then who knows.... Maybe I just have something funny going on.

Cheers

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sorry, I didn't realize it was I-500 rather than 1-500.
I'll be sure to let you know about those if they occur if I reinstall it.

As far as the internet connection. All I can say is my firewall popped up a warning for
KronosTimeTitan.com

when I launched the game. Maybe analytics or something, but if you are saying it shouldn't be connecting to the internet
then who knows.... Maybe I just have something funny going on.

Cheers
Internet is not required. It does attempt to connect to the game server in order to enable any dev tools or supporter perks, but if there's no connection it doesn't do anything.

Aryakaka

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you for reporting the clothing wardrobe bug. It must be a very recent issue. I'll get it fixed and push out an update ASAP.

You can buy green fairies to keep you alive longer. I'll add some dialogue with Zana to tell players where to buy them.

I had to add Zana because when I updated the game with the Companion System the game would break really badly if the player didn't have a companion. Instead of doing a lot of extra coding I decided to create a starter companion who could give players hints for early quests.

I'm still regularly play balancing the leveling system, but you shouldn't need to be more than level 2 to start taking on enemies outside of The Beginning of Time and I don't think any of the enemies are over level 5 right now, so you should be able to take on pretty much anyone at level 5, especially if you have a green fairy or two. Also, once the first "real" companion has been added you'll have access to special skills and bonuses while fighting, which will make battles even easier and more "visually rewarding" if you get my meaning.

Could you send me the save.data file from your save folder? I would like to look into this more. Zana shouldn't be dying and certainly not when you kill someone else.

sorren

Jun 26, 2018
so i've been having a few issues the biggest is random crashes with no error boxes or anything the game just crashes half the time during loading screens or while trying to load text or transitions. another issue is Zana is quite frankly a problem in that she constantly needs to move even if kronos doesnt so it leads to being boxed in or hampering movement later on where she cut off my avenue of attack against some wolves because she had to move in my way effectively blocking me off and preventing me from getting a killing strike for an extra 3 turns.

I have the latest version of the game although I did load the twisted titan mod so not sure if that may be causing the game to crash.

Thanks

Reactions: asdfg-79t
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes