HoosierFDaddy

Dec 6, 2021
LOL, that's jacked up, but at least it explains why Pleasure Planet 2222 is still locked. Only the second time I've ever got gotten on April Fools. Credit where credit is due!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Any ETA when patch gonna get updated? First time trying this game.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Been a while seems this is most unstable patch yet, I can't talk to the girl following me minus first time I keep getting an error, and having close the game load it back up, then it some times crashes on start up. I wanted to play this again but I guess I got wait this one seemed a little rush for april fools day release...

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
the games closes after I tried to go to the top left and it wont open now
Been a while seems this is most unstable patch yet, I can't talk to the girl following me minus first time I keep getting an error, and having close the game load it back up, then it some times crashes on start up. I wanted to play this again but I guess I got wait this one seemed a little rush for april fools day release...
Send a message in the KTT Discord bugs channel so I can get more details. Very few people are reporting stability issues with this version, so I can only figure out what's going on with your setup if I can troubleshoot with you directly, and it takes too long to do here on the F95 forum.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Fix for Zana dialogue bug. Unzip into script folder and overwrite. Then load game, click on Zana and select Powers/Time Rewind.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
What exactly should I do after rescuing all witches in Salem?
I went ahead and cleared the stuff in 1969 after rescuing all in the 1600s but don't know what to do after running away from the car scene, trying to get to the ceremony in time. There's no tile in the woods and the church is locked as well. I'm 99% sure I explored the entire map.

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
What exactly should I do after rescuing all witches in Salem?
I went ahead and cleared the stuff in 1969 after rescuing all in the 1600s but don't know what to do after running away from the car scene, trying to get to the ceremony in time. There's no tile in the woods and the church is locked as well. I'm 99% sure I explored the entire map.
probably just unfinished part of the game

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Where the heck can I get the last pearl for the necklace? After I talked to the specific girl she told me the number she requires for it. So I went back to the place where I found the others because I need only 1 more. But now all the places show only the "Imagination" Text. (sorry for writing so cryptical but I don´t want to spoil other people who did not played so far)

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
Where the heck can I get the last pearl for the necklace? After I talked to the specific girl she told me the number she requires for it. So I went back to the place where I found the others because I need only 1 more. But now all the places show only the "Imagination" Text. (sorry for writing so cryptical but I don´t want to spoil other people who did not played so far)
You need to restart the questline i.e., rewind the Cyprus timeline -> talk to fakeArielle -> rewind the Beginninig of Time -> talk to Poseidon -> go back to Cyprus and the mermaids should be encounterable again if I didn't forget anything about the questline.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Except for Hestia, I can't talk to girls at the end of time. Just... nothing happens when I try. I could initially talk to Hydna the first time I returned there after capturing her, but now I can't talk to her any more either.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Can't really play the game, each time i right click i got the girl but then i can do nothing i got the option to use power or speak but can't move and if i chose either one nothing happen.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Except for Hestia, I can't talk to girls at the end of time. Just... nothing happens when I try. I could initially talk to Hydna the first time I returned there after capturing her, but now I can't talk to her any more either.
Can't really play the game, each time i right click i got the girl but then i can do nothing i got the option to use power or speak but can't move and if i chose either one nothing happen.
Double-check you're playing the latest version of the game (the previous version had some bugs with this) and do a rewind all timelines from the main menu. You may also need to click on a girl and select Power > Time Rewind to get her updated script to load, if it still has the buggy version saved.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Double-check you're playing the latest version of the game (the previous version had some bugs with this) and do a rewind all timelines from the main menu. You may also need to click on a girl and select Power > Time Rewind to get her updated script to load, if it still has the buggy version saved.
I'm playing the game again (wanted to see the amazing new stuff) and in some girls i'm getting the error I-500, i'm using the twisted titan, and using the latest version, also i'm unable to to anything (yet) with hestia, there is no option for her. Another question, is the wiki down? I'm unable to enter the site.

Kronos.png

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
You need to restart the questline i.e., rewind the Cyprus timeline -> talk to fakeArielle -> rewind the Beginninig of Time -> talk to Poseidon -> go back to Cyprus and the mermaids should be encounterable again if I didn't forget anything about the questline.
Ok thanks for your help

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
My game is not plable because when the window is focused it is lagging extremely.
Are you using an Nvidia card? If so, check the troubleshooting. There's one small setting that will fix lag.

I'm playing the game again (wanted to see the amazing new stuff) and in some girls i'm getting the error I-500, i'm using the twisted titan, and using the latest version, also i'm unable to to anything (yet) with hestia, there is no option for her. Another question, is the wiki down? I'm unable to enter the site.

View attachment 1750621
The wiki is still working for me:

If you're getting the I-500 error at the castle you might need to do a full Rewind All Timelines from the main menu. In a recent update there was a change in the files for all the girls because they are considered companions now and treated differently from enemies.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes