May 8, 2017
I wanted to thank you both for the positive responses and sharing some of the issues you've been having. It's much more useful for the progress of the game to get specific details on problems, rather than the standard go-to of leaving me a 1-star rating because "it sucks". Lol.

For any consistent crashing, it does help when you report them to me on the Discord channel under "bugs" so I can have a little real-time chat about what's going on and work on a solution. As for many of the issues you've both mentioned, what happens is the game will reach a certain level of stability, and then I'll add a new feature, like when I introduced the companion system, which then creates some instability I need to work out. Then I'll add another feature and there will be more bugs. Since this isn't a finished game, not by a long shot, and the engine is still in active development, there will be unknown bugs in every new version, at least until all of my roadmapped core game functions are completed.

For quest direction, I've tried to do a better job of including clues on what to do next in the Quest Scroll. Clearly there is more to do in that as well, and I've attempted to indicate when a quest is a complete dead-end and requires a "future update, whatever that means" as I like to make the characters say.

I put together a Wiki so veteran players could share walkthroughs on how to complete each quest and other details of the game, but unfortunately people would rather play games and I would rather program games than update the Wiki, so it tends to get neglected unless I need a break from character renders, quest design, writing, programming, and play testing. Who am I kidding. I don't test the game anymore at this point other than to make sure a new mechanic I just added functions properly. Lol.

The good news is I still have an amazing group of supporters who have ensured I can continue to work on Kronos and put out new updates several times each month. If it wasn't for that support, honestly, I just wouldn't be able to afford to work on this because I have to make up the difference with other jobs and projects.

If you hop on the Discord channel and keep me up-to-date with the latest bugs you encounter, along with which version you're playing and if you did a full Time Rewind from the main menu or even started a fresh save, this can really help me know what might be causing a problem for you and if that issue is just an incompatibility with a previous save or something else. I'm glad I actually finally reached a point where players didn't have to start a brand new save with every updated (like it used to be).
Just some information that I didn't provide, which was or might have been different from QuickBob. I started a brand new save as I recently formatted my computer. Also QuickBob mentioned his companion died, which could have lead to some of the issues he ran into, while my companion was alive and well. I also didn't go to all the various time periods, which could have also had an impact. I'm planning on playing through and completing all the content in the coming days/week so I'll be sure to note when I have a new issue pop up and what might have changed from before I had encountered that problem since that might be helpful for you.

But I've enjoyed the game for quite awhile. I've been playing since before you could do anything in the first Salem time period other than walk around (IIRC), I just wouldn't really post comments back when I first started on the site and have only recently begun to comment more frequently and discovered the "watch" feature for threads. (I don't recall if the first versions I played even had the witch you could fight.)

Keep up the good work and hope that life goes smoothly for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
There is virtually ZERO interest in Hestia. ;) Since you're clearly a fan of Hestia, with your signature image, I'll put some new Hestia content in the queue near the top of the roadmap.

Other great places to remind me of content requests are the following Discord channels:
Club45: Level 4-5 supporters
Supporter-Zone: All supporters
General-Chat: Everyone
I am in the discord through subscribestar but I dont see a supporter zone?

Orion2112

Dec 7, 2019
I am still having the same issue. Whenever I use KTT, the main game asks for an email and password. Two updates ago it just let me play. Has anyone found a fix for that?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The major bug causing the Exit button to disappear and getting players stuck has been fixed in version 0.906.2

Due to a limit on how often games can be updated here on F95zone, this update has been pushed to the Game Launcher, but will not be uploaded here until next week. If you are a supporter, please use the Game Launcher to update to version 0.906.2. If you are not a supporter, please check back next week for the updated version.

0.906.2 Changelog (0-day bug fix)
  • Fixed
    • MAJOR: Exit icon and Wait icon would disappear if not used, causing players to get stuck in areas with no way to exit.
    • MINOR: Hestia and possibly other companions would appear to be in the middle of a quest, dialogue, or scene when starting a new game.

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Could you post in the bug channel on Discord so I can work with you to get this fixed? I know erasing your save and starting from scratch would fix it, but I'm guessing you'd like to keep your progress. I don't blame you.
Hey, I am not in the discord. Any other method?

Koensmith13

Apr 16, 2018
Alright, I've given it a fair shake, and while I think it's got a lot of potential, and I love the ideas and the comedy, it's just too unfinished to be considered a game so far. Waiting 10-12 updates is probably the best solution here. I've already pointed out several bugs and encountered plenty more since. I can't count how many times I've gotten stuck in an area because the exits suddenly don't work, or somehow committed murder/suicide when selecting the "kill" option on a defeated enemy.
But aside from the numerous bugs, the worst thing that I hope will be fixed is the lack of internal consistency this game has. The rules outlined at the beginning are simple; fight girls, strip them, then teleport them to your castle (although, apparently, even after getting them to your castle, you can't even do anything with most of them except play dressup.). Yet, for unexplained reasons, every other female npc has a natural resistance to being teleported, whether they simply resist your negative aura, decide that you've fought dishonorably, just outright refuse to be teleported (I didn't realize that was an option), or sometimes don't even have the option to be teleported.
This leads me to the other problem of this being primarily unfinished, is that with many of the quests leading to red herrings or dead ends, I have no idea which ones are simply incomplete and need me to wait until the next update, and which are just overly complicated and poorly explained. For example, and the creator has acknowledged this was a mistake, I might never have completed the pearl necklace quest if the creator hadn't explained that you just have to keep talking to the npc despite her, and the narrator's, continual threats. Another example is the quest to save the witch in the woods. I can kill the puritans, but there's no option to free the witch. I can only attack her or talk to her, either of which causes her to ask me to free her. Which I can't do. Again, I have no idea if freeing her simply isn't implemented or if I'm supposed to go talk to five different npcs to gain the rope-untying power and come back.
That said, the art is good, the girls are nice, I love the story, the comedy is laugh-out-loud quality, and the premise is promising.
I'll definitely keep an eye on Kronos Time Titan for the future, but it needs some serious polishing before it's playable for any purpose beyond bug hunting.
thanks dude you put my mind to words

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I agree with some of the others that the game has potential but it isn't quite there yet. Did a full timeline reset and still get the 501 error at the end of time and can only interact with Zoe successfully, the others sometimes get some new icons in the lower part of the interaction circle that don't seem to do anything.

At the beginning of time, I have had the fight to get back my powers and he runs away, but never shows up at the grand daughters location to complete the quest an additional time.

The exit bug for me results from clicking on an exit space but not exiting. That locks out the exit in the current location. I have been able to use the travel to another time from the left menu to get out of the stuck location.

The companion being in the way I usually resolve by talking to her. That takes a time period and she moves away after the conversation.

I can only use green fairies, the others are locked under a need to be level 3 message. Level 3 in what sense? My MC is above that level right now.

I don't seem to get any extra rewards for rewinding time and stripping Hera again.

I agree that the exit button in the left menu has caught me and dropped me out of the game, maybe that needs an "Are you sure you want to exit the game?" confirmation box.

The wardrobe system in my game is still messed up. Items don't always match the description when placing them on the girls, and oftentimes have more clothing than the description implies.

Here is my save folder. It looks like I am still on v0.906.0

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I think it would be really awesome if there is a scene that we sell zerena, i mean like selling her for money etc.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The exit bug for me results from clicking on an exit space but not exiting. That locks out the exit in the current location. I have been able to use the travel to another time from the left menu to get out of the stuck location.

I agree that the exit button in the left menu has caught me and dropped me out of the game, maybe that needs an "Are you sure you want to exit the game?" confirmation box.

The wardrobe system in my game is still messed up. Items don't always match the description when placing them on the girls, and oftentimes have more clothing than the description implies.
Many of these issues are fixed for the next version. Related to the items problem, could you tell me which girls and items are not loading correctly?

I think it would be really awesome if there is a scene that we sell zerena, i mean like selling her for money etc.
One of Zoe's slut skills is Street Walker where she sells her body for money. You basically get to be a pimp. For those who don't want any other characters touching your girl, the "customer" is sort of the shape of a character rather than an identifiable man. You can also opt to only use her other Slut Skill, or travel with a different companion altogether. Slut Skills are almost ready and Zoe will be the first one to have her skills added to the game.

Okay the Hestia scene was so hot. Worth the wait :D
Then you're going to like the next update I think.

Reactions: yyunus
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes