yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Many of these issues are fixed for the next version. Related to the items problem, could you tell me which girls and items are not loading correctly?

One of Zoe's slut skills is Street Walker where she sells her body for money. You basically get to be a pimp. For those who don't want any other characters touching your girl, the "customer" is sort of the shape of a character rather than an identifiable man. You can also opt to only use her other Slut Skill, or travel with a different companion altogether. Slut Skills are almost ready and Zoe will be the first one to have her skills added to the game.

Then you're going to like the next update I think.
Waiting for good news then, I like this game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Many of these issues are fixed for the next version. Related to the items problem, could you tell me which girls and items are not loading correctly?
Here is the list of what i have seen. I grabbed the latest version available here v0.906.1 and applied the Lewdpatcher system.modifications.script.

Attached as a file and included here in a spoiler to save space for those who don't care to read it.

I have not unlocked all content in the game so I only listed the clothing items I have found and did not list body, or hair unless it was a problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Here is the list of what i have seen. I grabbed the latest version available here v0.906.1 and applied the Lewdpatcher system.modifications.script.

Attached as a file and included here in a spoiler to save space for those who don't care to read it.

I have not unlocked all content in the game so I only listed the clothing items I have found and did not list body, or hair unless it was a problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, HUGE thanks for doing research on this! This is going to be a massive help! I believe this issue is probably related to the recently updated loot system, which is supposed to award clothing when defeating enemies but it looks like for some reason it is assigning the same unique identifier to two items at the same time.

I'll get this looked at for the next update.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Could have been a promising game, but there is no way to play the game that I have found without having to jump through a thousand hoops or dish out the bats and eyeballs from your wallet. Perhaps I missed something that would allow me to play the game, who knows, but I spent 3 hours trying to find a way to move out of the zone I was in, so failure there.

However, what I was able to play, all 2 quests before I could not find a way to activate powers to progress out of the Beginning of Time or find someone to speak to to progress, was a horrible control and unclear direction that went hand in hand with amateur writing and art style. Going to give a hard pass on even rating this. Apologies to the creator for whatever hard work they put into this. I just find the game absolutely unplayable and undesirable.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019

Thank you again for your hard work in helping! This has been FIXED!

Reactions: Regardie

TzarMolotov

Mar 14, 2022
I really liked the game and the setting.
But I need to point out the grind on the pearls, in total 18 pearls are needed to finish the fake Ariel quest and get Summer, the green mermaid is in a decent distance but the other one is too far away, so to get all this pearls is needed a lot of time travel.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
But I need to point out the grind on the pearls, in total 18 pearls are needed to finish the fake Ariel quest and get Summer, the green mermaid is in a decent distance but the other one is too far away, so to get all this pearls is needed a lot of time travel.
there are three mermaids, two at a short distance from each other to the left of the starting position on the map. answer their question (2 pearls) you lose at the third and again in a circle. takes no more than 15 minutes

Reactions: TzarMolotov

ZaxarMillion

Jul 13, 2017
Fun game, but with the advent of NFTs it seems a safe bet the dev is more concerned with making money than developing a game. The past 6 years have been rife with games stuck in doldrums as the dev just milks it until the money runs out, then they move to the next project, or rework the game from the base up to renew the cycle.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
This game continues to be a major disappointment. I download the newest updates every so often and give it another try, but it's still the same boring, broken pos game as last time. By far one of the dumbest game designs and concepts I've ever experienced. Character movement doesnt even make sense, the whore that follows you can body block you in corners, opening inventory breaks the game cause you cant leave inventory. Imo give up

Reactions: raykun and forgotp

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
there are three mermaids, two at a short distance from each other to the left of the starting position on the map. answer their question (2 pearls) you lose at the third and again in a circle. takes no more than 15 minutes
I've been meaning to add some clues for the player. Since you have the power of time travel, you can actually sell whatever pearls you have to Hydna then buy them back from her in the future. Then rewind ONLY the future time period and she will have the pearls you sold to her again and you can buy them again. In theory, you can get all the pearls you need with only one pearl, although I think it's worth it to at least get three on your own so you can meet the different mermaid sisters.

Darcin

Feb 18, 2018
So I popped Zoe's cherry, and I killed Hercules....but the two aren't combining for my speed force. I popped around back to the beginning of time and talked to folks, I revisited locations....what am I not doing?

HoosierFDaddy

Dec 6, 2021
I really liked this game when i first got it... ver. 0.902.5, finished it in a few hours and anxiously awaited updates. As the updates came i kept looking for new stuff to do and slowly recognized that most of the updates were bugfixes and minor changes and very limited new content. i still await updates, but i wait much longer between them with fingers crossed. I see the signs of developing stories and remain hopeful. I can't complain because it is free and it is my choice to try to keep playing it, so i will patiently wait for the day it makes me feel like it did when i first played it!

Reactions: Topsoup
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes