AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
If you're getting the I-500 error at the castle you might need to do a full Rewind All Timelines from the main menu. In a recent update there was a change in the files for all the girls because they are considered companions now and treated differently from enemies.
Still happening even after the Rewind All Timelines.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What happens if you click one of the girls and select Powers > Time Rewind?
Hydna for example, if i use the time rewind, she work once, after i talk with her, there is 2 options, buy a green fairy or not now, if i choose not buy, she bug again and i need to rewind her again. I have not tested with all the girls (since i only have few of them), if i'm not wrong the thief get this bug too after i get her panties.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
SciGuy
I just wanted to send my thanks for the very kind review. :giggle: I was so giddy when I saw that you enjoyed all the humor I've sprinkled throughout. I realize sometimes it gets overlooked. At one point I think I was going to try and list all the allusions found in the game on the wildly incomplete , but as you can see I've got a lot of bugs to smash, as well as more content to add. I've been in the process of looking for a good animator to hire to help me boost the number of animated scenes in the game. I had a couple who agreed on a price per animation and then disappeared on me. :cry:

PS. I was sort of being a bitch the day I programmed the Summer pearl necklace thing. You don't actually need to come back later. Just keep talking to her and she'll eventually say it's finished. That quest is still a little buggy though. I've had some other reports on it, so I'm working on getting that fixed. Also, you can sell pearls to Hydna in 1669, then buy them from her in 1668. If you ONLY rewind time in 1668 then she'll have the pearls you bough back from her again. Just a little shortcut if you don't like sticking your hand in mermaid snatches.

EDIT: You know what, turns out I DID start an allusions page:

Reactions: SciGuy

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
I have a major problem, and I haven't found a solution, I'll ask here.

I downloaded the game from here, and applied the patch. I started it, game works, and the patch's applied properly. Played for a bit, got to the second timeline, and quit for a while. Came back, and can't even start the game for 5 min. Then decided to delete the whole thing, and re-instated game(still had zip file from here). Still can't run. Ultimately I restarted pc and started again, and it works, except it didn't save. Had to start all over again. Any help?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Can we do anything with Hestia yet?
There is virtually ZERO interest in Hestia. ;) Since you're clearly a fan of Hestia, with your signature image, I'll put some new Hestia content in the queue near the top of the roadmap.

Other great places to remind me of content requests are the following Discord channels:
Club45: Level 4-5 supporters
Supporter-Zone: All supporters
General-Chat: Everyone

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
If you're getting the I-500 error at the castle you might need to do a full Rewind All Timelines from the main menu. In a recent update there was a change in the files for all the girls because they are considered companions now and treated differently from enemies.
Same for me, getting I-500 error even after rewind from main menu...

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same for me, getting I-500 error even after rewind from main menu...
Could you post in the bug channel on Discord so I can work with you to get this fixed? I know erasing your save and starting from scratch would fix it, but I'm guessing you'd like to keep your progress. I don't blame you.

Ligth

Jul 23, 2019
Does anyone know where the game files are saved, I mean the ones that should be saved in appdate, because I have some problems with the game and I think it is due to possible previous files that cause conflict, for example after accidentally hitting Hera I can't talk to her even after resetting the timeline or hitting the delete all data option in options.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Sorry to ask what may be an obvious question, I'm downloading the game now, but when the Twisted patch says it affects "all the female characters." Does it actually mean ALL? Or are some characters the same with and without the patch? Cause that sounds like two completely different games rather than just enabling some extra content.

asdfg-79t

May 19, 2021
Sorry to ask what may be an obvious question, I'm downloading the game now, but when the Twisted patch says it affects "all the female characters." Does it actually mean ALL? Or are some characters the same with and without the patch? Cause that sounds like two completely different games rather than just enabling some extra content.
i think it just changes some text and numbers

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of crashing? Happens every time I rewind a timeline after dying and every time I turn the game on it has to crash on startup once. It works the second time, but I always have to start it up twice.

Side note, I have accidentally clicked the "Exit" button in the side bar more times that I can count because it looks more like an "exit menu" than an "exit game".

Edit: It still crashes most of the time when I die or start the game, but not every time. On the other hand, it does occasionally crash when I leave an area and at other random moments.

A few other bugs, though I think some of these may have been pointed out already. Killing one enemy will also kill something else. If your female companion is alive, she will die. I have no idea what her name is because she died very early on and doesn't respawn when I reset timelines. I really hope she wasn't important.
On the other hand, killing wolves in groups of two or more will cause any wolf on the screen to die and any wolf offscreen to just disappear, robbing you of the experience they would have granted. The wolves remain on the main map, but not in the battlemap.
During the mermaid quest, if you go speak to Poseidon again after collecting a few pearls, you cannot meet the mermaids anymore. You have to reset the beginning of time timeline and ask Poseidon about Aria again.

Last edited:
May 8, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a lot of crashing? Happens every time I rewind a timeline after dying and every time I turn the game on it has to crash on startup once. It works the second time, but I always have to start it up twice.

Side note, I have accidentally clicked the "Exit" button in the side bar more times that I can count because it looks more like an "exit menu" than an "exit game".

Edit: It still crashes most of the time when I die or start the game, but not every time. On the other hand, it does occasionally crash when I leave an area and at other random moments.

A few other bugs, though I think some of these may have been pointed out already. Killing one enemy will also kill something else. If your female companion is alive, she will die. I have no idea what her name is because she died very early on and doesn't respawn when I reset timelines. I really hope she wasn't important.
On the other hand, killing wolves in groups of two or more will cause any wolf on the screen to die and any wolf offscreen to just disappear, robbing you of the experience they would have granted. The wolves remain on the main map, but not in the battlemap.
During the mermaid quest, if you go speak to Poseidon again after collecting a few pearls, you cannot meet the mermaids anymore. You have to reset the beginning of time timeline and ask Poseidon about Aria again.
I haven't played in a bit because I tend to wait for 10-12 updates before hopping back in. I'll give it a go later today and see if I'm having issues with crashing.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Alright, I've given it a fair shake, and while I think it's got a lot of potential, and I love the ideas and the comedy, it's just too unfinished to be considered a game so far. Waiting 10-12 updates is probably the best solution here. I've already pointed out several bugs and encountered plenty more since. I can't count how many times I've gotten stuck in an area because the exits suddenly don't work, or somehow committed murder/suicide when selecting the "kill" option on a defeated enemy.
But aside from the numerous bugs, the worst thing that I hope will be fixed is the lack of internal consistency this game has. The rules outlined at the beginning are simple; fight girls, strip them, then teleport them to your castle (although, apparently, even after getting them to your castle, you can't even do anything with most of them except play dressup.). Yet, for unexplained reasons, every other female npc has a natural resistance to being teleported, whether they simply resist your negative aura, decide that you've fought dishonorably, just outright refuse to be teleported (I didn't realize that was an option), or sometimes don't even have the option to be teleported.
This leads me to the other problem of this being primarily unfinished, is that with many of the quests leading to red herrings or dead ends, I have no idea which ones are simply incomplete and need me to wait until the next update, and which are just overly complicated and poorly explained. For example, and the creator has acknowledged this was a mistake, I might never have completed the pearl necklace quest if the creator hadn't explained that you just have to keep talking to the npc despite her, and the narrator's, continual threats. Another example is the quest to save the witch in the woods. I can kill the puritans, but there's no option to free the witch. I can only attack her or talk to her, either of which causes her to ask me to free her. Which I can't do. Again, I have no idea if freeing her simply isn't implemented or if I'm supposed to go talk to five different npcs to gain the rope-untying power and come back.
That said, the art is good, the girls are nice, I love the story, the comedy is laugh-out-loud quality, and the premise is promising.
I'll definitely keep an eye on Kronos Time Titan for the future, but it needs some serious polishing before it's playable for any purpose beyond bug hunting.

May 8, 2017
Alright, I've given it a fair shake, and while I think it's got a lot of potential, and I love the ideas and the comedy, it's just too unfinished to be considered a game so far. Waiting 10-12 updates is probably the best solution here. I've already pointed out several bugs and encountered plenty more since. I can't count how many times I've gotten stuck in an area because the exits suddenly don't work, or somehow committed murder/suicide when selecting the "kill" option on a defeated enemy.
But aside from the numerous bugs, the worst thing that I hope will be fixed is the lack of internal consistency this game has. The rules outlined at the beginning are simple; fight girls, strip them, then teleport them to your castle (although, apparently, even after getting them to your castle, you can't even do anything with most of them except play dressup.). Yet, for unexplained reasons, every other female npc has a natural resistance to being teleported, whether they simply resist your negative aura, decide that you've fought dishonorably, just outright refuse to be teleported (I didn't realize that was an option), or sometimes don't even have the option to be teleported.
This leads me to the other problem of this being primarily unfinished, is that with many of the quests leading to red herrings or dead ends, I have no idea which ones are simply incomplete and need me to wait until the next update, and which are just overly complicated and poorly explained. For example, and the creator has acknowledged this was a mistake, I might never have completed the pearl necklace quest if the creator hadn't explained that you just have to keep talking to the npc despite her, and the narrator's, continual threats. Another example is the quest to save the witch in the woods. I can kill the puritans, but there's no option to free the witch. I can only attack her or talk to her, either of which causes her to ask me to free her. Which I can't do. Again, I have no idea if freeing her simply isn't implemented or if I'm supposed to go talk to five different npcs to gain the rope-untying power and come back.
That said, the art is good, the girls are nice, I love the story, the comedy is laugh-out-loud quality, and the premise is promising.
I'll definitely keep an eye on Kronos Time Titan for the future, but it needs some serious polishing before it's playable for any purpose beyond bug hunting.
Yea I've been checking for the crashes and haven't found any yet but I did discover the bug of not being able to exit. Also the companion that follows you around constantly blocks you and sometimes you will disable the ability to wait a turn causing you to be stuck. I usually travel or reset the time to fix that.

Also if I recall correctly for the witch in the woods you need to get a knife (I completely forgot where you get it) to cut the rope. Yea without looking at a walkthrough knowing which quests are complete and which aren't is a big issue. Since I've played so many past versions I know generally which ones were completable in the past, which helps, but knowing if quests that weren't complete previously are now completable relies solely on reading the patch notes and hoping that they tell you if a quest that you know wasn't completable in the past now is completable.

But yea this version (maybe earlier versions since the last time I played) def seems to have more bugs than the previous times I played. Previously I was generally able to play the entire thing without encountering a single bug. I think the more common bugs started being introduced when you could soul capture the girls, maybe slightly after that.

I also agree that the art is good and story is nice. I need a break from all the massive knockers so many games and novels on this site has, and this art style great reprieve from them.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Yea I've been checking for the crashes and haven't found any yet but I did discover the bug of not being able to exit. Also the companion that follows you around constantly blocks you and sometimes you will disable the ability to wait a turn causing you to be stuck. I usually travel or reset the time to fix that.

Also if I recall correctly for the witch in the woods you need to get a knife (I completely forgot where you get it) to cut the rope. Yea without looking at a walkthrough knowing which quests are complete and which aren't is a big issue. Since I've played so many past versions I know generally which ones were completable in the past, which helps, but knowing if quests that weren't complete previously are now completable relies solely on reading the patch notes and hoping that they tell you if a quest that you know wasn't completable in the past now is completable.

But yea this version (maybe earlier versions since the last time I played) def seems to have more bugs than the previous times I played. Previously I was generally able to play the entire thing without encountering a single bug. I think the more common bugs started being introduced when you could soul capture the girls, maybe slightly after that.

I also agree that the art is good and story is nice. I need a break from all the massive knockers so many games and novels on this site has, and this art style great reprieve from them.
Huh, not sure why mine crashes so much then, if that's not a universal problem. And yeah, I almost forgot to mention the occasional just getting stuck in place and being unable to skip a turn. Does the companion actually have any purpose other than blocking you? Because that's really annoying and made me kind of glad she died. XD
I honestly keep forgetting that you don't have to be on the main map to travel and reset. Probably would have helped me out a bit.

I had about 20 knives from repeating the rabbit killing quest and that didn't help. I know a shopkeeper was selling a knife as well, I don't recall which one, but it seems pretty counter-intuitive to require a specific knife to cut the rope.

And I absolutely agree that all the games with nothing but huge bazongas get old fast. Gotta have a healthy mix at the least. Not a fan of the constant foot-fetishism in this one, but obviously that's a personal preference and some people are. I gotta keep telling npcs, though, "For the last time, no! I do not want to suck anyone's toes!"

Ah well, I'll keep it watched and come back in while. Best of luck to the devs.

• Haha
Reactions: that1guyno1knows

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I wanted to thank you both for the positive responses and sharing some of the issues you've been having. It's much more useful for the progress of the game to get specific details on problems, rather than the standard go-to of leaving me a 1-star rating because "it sucks". Lol.

For any consistent crashing, it does help when you report them to me on the Discord channel under "bugs" so I can have a little real-time chat about what's going on and work on a solution. As for many of the issues you've both mentioned, what happens is the game will reach a certain level of stability, and then I'll add a new feature, like when I introduced the companion system, which then creates some instability I need to work out. Then I'll add another feature and there will be more bugs. Since this isn't a finished game, not by a long shot, and the engine is still in active development, there will be unknown bugs in every new version, at least until all of my roadmapped core game functions are completed.

For quest direction, I've tried to do a better job of including clues on what to do next in the Quest Scroll. Clearly there is more to do in that as well, and I've attempted to indicate when a quest is a complete dead-end and requires a "future update, whatever that means" as I like to make the characters say.

I put together a Wiki so veteran players could share walkthroughs on how to complete each quest and other details of the game, but unfortunately people would rather play games and I would rather program games than update the Wiki, so it tends to get neglected unless I need a break from character renders, quest design, writing, programming, and play testing. Who am I kidding. I don't test the game anymore at this point other than to make sure a new mechanic I just added functions properly. Lol.

The good news is I still have an amazing group of supporters who have ensured I can continue to work on Kronos and put out new updates several times each month. If it wasn't for that support, honestly, I just wouldn't be able to afford to work on this because I have to make up the difference with other jobs and projects.

If you hop on the Discord channel and keep me up-to-date with the latest bugs you encounter, along with which version you're playing and if you did a full Time Rewind from the main menu or even started a fresh save, this can really help me know what might be causing a problem for you and if that issue is just an incompatibility with a previous save or something else. I'm glad I actually finally reached a point where players didn't have to start a brand new save with every updated (like it used to be).

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes