theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I am curious about this game first question are there cheats and second in this game do you make the females pregnant or is it like you meet pregnant characters?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am curious about this game first question are there cheats and second in this game do you make the females pregnant or is it like you meet pregnant characters?
There are no official cheats; if someone has found a way to cheat I am unaware of it. Some supporters have access to the dev tools I use in order to test the game, so you could consider that cheating I suppose.

There is one character right now you can impregnate and another you can't yet but will be able to soon. In the dev roadmap there are plans to include the ability to impregnate every female character in Kronos' harem. See for a list of the currently capturable girls.

A recent poll, as well as polls in the past, show an overwhelming interest in impregnation, so it is definitely on my list of things to include going forward.

jackp195

Aug 23, 2021
scarlettyoung I have given 9 pearls to Summer but it says that I have to wait while she works on the necklace. How am I supposed to wait? I've tried messing around with the other girl in the timeline as well as fighting the guy but it still says that she just started on the necklace

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
scarlettyoung I have given 9 pearls to Summer but it says that I have to wait while she works on the necklace. How am I supposed to wait? I've tried messing around with the other girl in the timeline as well as fighting the guy but it still says that she just started on the necklace
The is your friend.

Reactions: jackp195

jackp195

Aug 23, 2021
I found a bug. I attempted to soulsteal after pulling the necklace out and I left. I didn't get the necklace in my stash, I went back to her house and she was standing on her porch. I clicked talk and then it brought me to the scene where I am pulling the necklace out. Then it says quest updated and still no necklace in my stash

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
There are no official cheats; if someone has found a way to cheat I am unaware of it. Some supporters have access to the dev tools I use in order to test the game, so you could consider that cheating I suppose.

There is one character right now you can impregnate and another you can't yet but will be able to soon. In the dev roadmap there are plans to include the ability to impregnate every female character in Kronos' harem. See

A recent poll, as well as polls in the past, show an overwhelming interest in impregnation, so it is definitely on my list of things to include going forward.

I can not enter another section of this page. what should I do? Screenshot_1.png

Sep 29, 2019
I continued my safe. Hera asks me to strip her but it is greyed out!
You must talk to her then Strip then again Talk and so on every time you have talk to her you can strip her more near the entire combat system ingame work so only that for the other girls you must use Attack to strip and not Talk

Proton95

Jul 4, 2021
You must talk to her then Strip then again Talk and so on every time you have talk to her you can strip her more near the entire combat system ingame work so only that for the other girls you must use Attack to strip and not Talk
Hello, it happens the same to me, no matter how long I talk to Hera. the strip button is always greyed out, I cant do anything else

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I continued my safe. Hera asks me to strip her but it is greyed out!
Hello, it happens the same to me, no matter how long I talk to Hera. the strip button is always greyed out, I cant do anything else
Same for me. I cannot continue the game. The strip button stays "greyed out" after conversations.
Pretty sure its a bug its pretty annoying I hate bug that prevent you from doing things that are part of quests
Thank you for the reports. I will get this issue fixed.

In the meantime, it's mostly a tutorial quest so players understand the concept of stripping enemies. It is not necessary to progress in the game. Almost every quest and location can be explored independent of everything else, so if something is bugged you can just report it on the Discord channel and move on to a different character or quest.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You're absolutely not an idiot. That new slide-out panel is brand new and I haven't updated the website or wiki yet. Guess I gotta do that! :) Sorry for the confusion!
took me a good hour with several resets to find. just a short note or something would have helped. let's see what the rest of the game is like

Reactions: Proton95

Kirok

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me if this game has a "time stop"? A scene, powers, among other things, because it's a story of the God of Time, I'm curious if there's a "time stop".

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me if this game has a "time stop"? A scene, powers, among other things, because it's a story of the God of Time, I'm curious if there's a "time stop".
There is no time stop. It is more like time travel.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Same.. Strip doesn't work.. it's just grey. no matter how many times to talk to her..

I added the Twisted Patch.. maybe that's why? I'm downloading the whole game again now, and trying without the patch.

Every time I try this game. I always end up with a game breaking bug that stops me from playing.....

I've tried to start playing this game 3 times now. with months in between. either this game is very buggy, or I'm just very unlucky.

Reactions: Proton95
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes