bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
never judge a book by its cover
They aren't judging the book by its cover though.... they are experiencing a lot of bugs, so they are choosing to play later when there is less bugs...

That is a fair assessment. They aren't saying the game is trash, or judging the game itself. they are just giving up trying to play when it is really buggy for them to play.
This game is in development so lots of bugs are bound to happen. It is a fair choice to wait until there are less bugs later on in development.

GND9229

Jan 22, 2019
Run ktt exe does nothing, no antivirus and put it as an exception on Defender , still nothing. Tried different links and one got Windows to ask if I should run since it comes from unkown publisher, said yes and still nothing happens. Truly riveting experience.

Reactions: beno01

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
So the .exe application is not working. I have tried several ways and nothing. I'm guessing it is a minor fix? Will watch the thread to see. Thanks.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
any other download links?
Run ktt exe does nothing, no antivirus and put it as an exception on Defender , still nothing. Tried different links and one got Windows to ask if I should run since it comes from unkown publisher, said yes and still nothing happens. Truly riveting experience.
So the .exe application is not working. I have tried several ways and nothing. I'm guessing it is a minor fix? Will watch the thread to see. Thanks.
Thanks everyone! I just released a 0-day update (ver. 0.902.5) to fixed the game launching issue. You should be good to play now!

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have played this game in the past on my old Windows 7 rig but on my new Windows 10 I try to start the game and I get nothing at all.
Windows defender isn't tripped so I know its not that and even running as a administrator doesn't change anything.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I have played this game in the past on my old Windows 7 rig but on my new Windows 10 I try to start the game and I get nothing at all.
Windows defender isn't tripped so I know its not that and even running as a administrator doesn't change anything.

Has anyone run into this issue before?
The answer is literally 3 posts above yours. New version to fix this problem has been released.

• Angry
Reactions: Hybris

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
It'd be nice if the left-side slide out menu worked consistently, in windowed mode. Most of the time you can't move the mouse pointer below "powers" so you have to go full screen for options like rewind.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I can't get this game to start. Freezes at this screen every time:

View attachment 1644246
Try running from C:\games\ktt or something similar. People have reported issues running from protected locations like the downloads and desktop folders.

It'd be nice if the left-side slide out menu worked consistently, in windowed mode. Most of the time you can't move the mouse pointer below "powers" so you have to go full screen for options like rewind.
Try this
1644468786844.png

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Try running from C:\games\ktt or something similar. People have reported issues running from protected locations like the downloads and desktop folders.

Try this
View attachment 1644632

Messed with it a bit. Turned that setting on. Still basically the same issue. In windowed, if there's black bars on the top and bottom, I can't mouse down to rewind. If its stretched with black bars on the left and right, you can just barely get the mouse pointer to the rewind button before the side-panel disappears.

HoosierFDaddy

Dec 6, 2021
So I made it to what might be the end of thios release and I had no problems or bugs. I really like the puzzles, and the girls. Nothing like good puzzles and little titties. Good job so far dev... i look forward to further updates.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes