ipaxylog87

Jan 9, 2021
Wanna see all images? In windows go to the game directory in cmd and type
FOR /R %x IN (*.ktt) DO ren "%x" *.jpg
then just use jpegview.exe to loop through all the directories. nuff said
So I just tried your idea first of all the files in \avatar are PNG so the .png extension would be more correct, the files in \background are indeed JPEG though (just checked a few not all of them so there may be exceptions). However none of the files in \data (the actual renders) seem to be of any common file type which makes them impossible to read.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nope no way of cheating it aint really needed sincer after you kill the wolf you can rewind and you keep your stats and exp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, I've tried to play this game like seven times and it's just not for me, I was just curious why the tag was gone.
Someone or more than someone has been removing tags.
Several games/VN's on here have had the "Incest" tag removed along with other tags even though there is sex between family members.
I have seen the "Loli" tag removed in a few games/vn's now over the past 6-8 months along with a few other tags.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Lags hard in the end of time. Like, so bad it windows asks you to kill it

Last edited:

InferoDragon8

Oct 24, 2020
Maaaan, I don't know if it's just this update but I'm just trynna make it through greece and this game crashed way tooooo many times

Aug 5, 2017
Someone or more than someone has been removing tags.
Several games/VN's on here have had the "Incest" tag removed along with other tags even though there is sex between family members.
I have seen the "Loli" tag removed in a few games/vn's now over the past 6-8 months along with a few other tags.
probably legal threats. a few game threads vanished as well.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
How freaking long do I need to wait to be able to get the pearl necklace? I already gone trough all the activities in all the timelines and even left the game running while I saw Jurassic World and still, I get "Why are you still here" with Summer

Reactions: Topsoup

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
How freaking long do I need to wait to be able to get the pearl necklace? I already gone trough all the activities in all the timelines and even left the game running while I saw Jurassic World and still, I get "Why are you still here" with Summer
The Wiki still needs a lot of information added but I've updated some of it to help you out: If the Wiki is helpful for you, please consider contributing to it to help others in the future. The more time I spend working on the Wiki, the less time I have to add new content, features, and fix bugs.

What about adding a gallery?
There is a Titan Power called "Time Echo" which is scheduled for one of the updates either later this month or next month. It will allow players to return to past sex scenes at any time.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes