Nov 3, 2017
Am I the only one who can't seem to defeat Heracles? I have the essence, I have a knife, but the encounter keeps looping through a series of non-combat choices that do nothing but cost me cash and aggravate the living hell out of me. If I'm missing something or not doing something right, would somebody please let me know?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I the only one who can't seem to defeat Heracles? I have the essence, I have a knife, but the encounter keeps looping through a series of non-combat choices that do nothing but cost me cash and aggravate the living hell out of me. If I'm missing something or not doing something right, would somebody please let me know?
You drop coins and when he goes for them you chop him then take it like a man and repeat till you win, best to have green fairy's to help you out.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
ill wait for full save
i gather about 8 girls and stucked with 2 unfinished quests. and i didnt get all the content on 1 page

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Hey everyone! To help new players as well as people who are stuck, we've created a new Kronospedia Wiki that anyone can add to. It's just getting started but we hope it will soon have all the information you need to navigate the exciting, thrilling, one-of-a-kind adventure throughout time!

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So... I have always seen this and finally thought to give it a go...
BUT...
Lets start with the start... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?! I am dropped into the game with no explination, understanding or guide. I don't know what I am doing and when I get to the first token on the map it looks like a fight, so I click and turns out its Hera. I try to understand whats going on but then move on when I realise there is nothing much I can really do other than attack her, but she says that nothing i do helps...
I leave and enter what I assume is Mt Olympus itself, and talk to the first guy. I get a bit of text and such, but then think maybe something went wrong so lets restart. I see an option to wipe the save and such, do so. But when I reenter the game, same thing.
But this time, everything was how I left it, even the guy in the Mt. Olympus thing seems to be continuing the convo from before, like what was the point of the wipe???

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Sorry about that! There was a bug which has been fixed in the latest update. Go check out the mermaid too!

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Am I just stupid or is this a game-breaking glitch that won't let me continue?
After beating the wolf I fight aeon or whatever his name is and he runs away. At the end of the scene my game crashes. When I return I still have the 200xp from beating him and if I return to the zone his body is still lying there. Nothing else seems to change and I can find no other way to progress.
Am I really supposed to reset over and over until I'm high enough level to catch him? That can't be it.
What are you supposed to do after the guy runs away? Or is my game just breaking? I can't figure it out.

Edit: my game was broken

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Am I just stupid or is this a game-breaking glitch that won't let me continue?
After beating the wolf I fight aeon or whatever his name is and he runs away. At the end of the scene my game crashes. When I return I still have the 200xp from beating him and if I return to the zone his body is still lying there. Nothing else seems to change and I can find no other way to progress.
Am I really supposed to reset over and over until I'm high enough level to catch him? That can't be it.
What are you supposed to do after the guy runs away? Or is my game just breaking? I can't figure it out.

Edit: my game was broken
You aren't stupid. It was just a glitch. When you "kill" him a scene was supposed to start where you talk to him and then it was supposed to send you back to the map. Then you can go back to Aretemis. If there is no new scene with Aretemis then a rewind for that timeline would allow you to fight Ataeon again and then see the scene.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes