• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Why exactly does this game uses an auto save and i can not use my main save ?

Last edited:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Why so many bad reviews?
I haven't played this game yet. Also, I've heard you gotta pay to use cheats :WaitWhat: dev is trippin if that's true

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
so I finally decided to give this game a try, game wants me to put it in a special place (not downloads like thousand of other games), then open game and it wants user name and password?? well not jumping into that mess, don't care if game is free, so I just deleted the mess... plenty of other games that don't have to be that complicated just to run and play.

peace.

TzarMolotov

Mar 14, 2022
so I finally decided to give this game a try, game wants me to put it in a special place (not downloads like thousand of other games), then open game and it wants user name and password?? well not jumping into that mess, don't care if game is free, so I just deleted the mess... plenty of other games that don't have to be that complicated just to run and play.

peace.
Just run KTT.exe....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KronosTimeTitan-2024.02.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: scarlettyoung

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm having some issues with trying to start the game. I'm at the login screen. I put in my email address and password for Patreon and hit Login and it tells me they are incorrect. I try hitting on Reset Password and it says the email address is not valid. I know what my Patreon login information is, but it seems this game doesn't like it or that I'm even a member of Patreon. What can I do?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I'm having some issues with trying to start the game. I'm at the login screen. I put in my email address and password for Patreon and hit Login and it tells me they are incorrect. I try hitting on Reset Password and it says the email address is not valid. I know what my Patreon login information is, but it seems this game doesn't like it or that I'm even a member of Patreon. What can I do?
Sorry you're having trouble. Could you send me a message on Patreon or the Discord channel and I'll help you get it all sorted.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So, I have been going through both Greece's two time frames and Salem's two different time frames and cannot find it, so, where exactly are we supposed to get the other powers(I was hoping for Soul steal, but any other pointers are welcome lol)

tigerct

Jun 29, 2020
It took me a long time to run into tituba in the future and when she said to go to the past and talk to her, I can't find her anywhere. I don't know if she just perfectly evades me every time I move so she never appears on my screen or if I'm just an idiot. I've saved all the witches and that did nothing, I reset and talked to mary warren and that also did nothing. I've tried clearing the map as well in case she was hiding behind another portrait but nothing.
Edit: I've figured it out, you have to soulsteal and talk to her in the castle. Now for the next mystery, where the hell are the talismans?
E2: So I systematically checked every tile in both salems and no new interactions or new places as far as I could tell so I'm stumped. Time to put the game back down until someone figures it out and says it here cuz there are no more clues in the game on how to find titubas house.

Last edited:

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I still don't know why there are so many bad reviews. Cheats being exclusive to Patreons doesn't sound like the sole reason.

Oct 1, 2023
I still don't know why there are so many bad reviews. Cheats being exclusive to Patreons doesn't sound like the sole reason.
Probably the fact that this game feels like it was made in 1998, is extremely glitchy, has weird gameplay mechanics, you dont know what the hell you're supposed to do most of the time...

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes