sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
i really love the girls here, but this game is so damn hard to enjoy. i just want some clear directions.

currently i'm in salem, just done with the rescue of the helda who was about to be burned. she told me there are two other that needs saving. istg i went on every goddamn tile already in this map and i'm nowhere near finding the rest. or is this by design?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
lol, my mcafee just auto deletes this whenever i try to install it. Whomp, the character models look really good tho, ill try it out one day.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
i really love the girls here, but this game is so damn hard to enjoy. i just want some clear directions.

currently i'm in salem, just done with the rescue of the helda who was about to be burned. she told me there are two other that needs saving. istg i went on every goddamn tile already in this map and i'm nowhere near finding the rest. or is this by design?
I also went to every tiles for the witch quest, and I can't find/trigger anything..

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Version 0.875 Release:

By popular request, the ability to capture girls after you have stripped them has been added by using the new SoulSteal Titan Power, which is currently pre-unlocked (so players can use it immediately) but will be added to the Salem storyline later. Alala is the first girl who can be captured using SoulSteal with all of the other female NPCs to follow.

I've also added some other content, so check the changelog, including a new modification framework which will eventually allow special game patches to modify the nature of dialogue and replace images. Any use of this framework will be completely unofficial. Modified content will not be available through Patreon nor will it be discussed on the Patreon site, but supporters are more than welcome to offer requests and suggestions here.

Kronos Time Titan 11_30_2020 9_50_48 AM.jpg

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
lol, my mcafee just auto deletes this whenever i try to install it. Whomp, the character models look really good tho, ill try it out one day.

mcafee is fail afee, use other program its useless trust me. Avast antivirus is 10x better free or paid.

Reactions: B2B2

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly, the constant problems with antivirus programs going crazy are so annoying, I really don't get why dev's sometimes insisting to use engines that have these problems instead of just using renpy or unity.

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
mcafee is fail afee, use other program its useless trust me. Avast antivirus is 10x better free or paid.
Avast blocks version 0.875 while downloading for now..
"Win32.Keyloggerx-gen[trj]" which I think is different that it was before

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
So how do we update ? The login page talks about the newest version, and I have rewinded all the timelines and the girl's clothes but nothing happen and I don't see a "Matrix" option anywhere.

And is the Salem new location related to the witch quests ? Because it would be pretty stupid to let the players roam like idiots instead of just telling them that this is not in the game yet.
Sorry for my rudeness and I hoping myself to be mistaken.

Thanks for the answers.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The new power only works on 1668 alala not 1669
There is a 50% chance to capture Alala in both 1668 and 1669. Once you have captured her the prompt will not come up again because you've already captured her.

So how do we update ? The login page talks about the newest version, and I have rewinded all the timelines and the girl's clothes but nothing happen and I don't see a "Matrix" option anywhere.

And is the Salem new location related to the witch quests ? Because it would be pretty stupid to let the players roam like idiots instead of just telling them that this is not in the game yet.
Sorry for my rudeness and I hoping myself to be mistaken.

Thanks for the answers.
If you're a Patreon supporter, login and click UPDATE. If you're not, just download the latest zip from the OP and copy to your old folder, overwriting everything. Then select "RESET ALL TIMELINES" to load the new content.

Any new quests are listed in the changelog. Since the game is in very active development, there may be some deadends while a particular storyline is being finished. For more completed quests, visit Greece.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Downloaded the file in OP, but there is no exe or anything in the archieve?

Data folder with a readme in it. and inside the data folder there is a runtime folder with a ktt.dat ? And none of the sub folders have any exe of any kind?

Far as I know no antivirus did delete any files when I unpacked the zip. I checked and there was no notification about it at least.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Downloaded the file in OP, but there is no exe or anything in the archieve?

Data folder with a readme in it. and inside the data folder there is a runtime folder with a ktt.dat ? And none of the sub folders have any exe of any kind?

Far as I know no antivirus did delete any files when I unpacked the zip. I checked and there was no notification about it at least.
What AV are you running? Something is deleting the exe because I downloaded the zip myself just now and these are the top-level files. I thought maybe the NOPY upload didn't have the exes because it's the only mirror I didn't personally upload (a mod did), but the files are all there.

1606921550163.png

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What AV are you running? Something is deleting the exe because I downloaded the zip myself just now and these are the top-level files. I thought maybe the NOPY upload didn't have the exes because it's the only mirror I didn't personally upload (a mod did), but the files are all there.

View attachment 925731
Malewarebytes.

I still got the ziped file, and When I open it without unpack it, the exe still doesn't show. I'm not sure how Malewarebytes would enter the zip file delete the exe, and leave the rest though. Will try download again (I did first from nopy)

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Malewarebytes.

I still got the ziped file, and When I open it without unpack it, the exe still doesn't show. I'm not sure how Malewarebytes would enter the zip file delete the exe, and leave the rest though. Will try download again (I did first from nopy)
That's really weird. The exes are definitely in the zip file. I don't know what capabilities Malwarebytes has regarding quarantining files within an archive but I do know it can scan the contents of archives. Maybe try disabling Malwarebytes just while you download the zip and open it to see if the contents are unchanged. If the exes are in there, then you can reenable Malwarebytes to see if you can catch it quarantining the files.

I might start hashing the original zips so users can confirm if an archive has been altered or not.

EDIT: I've got Malwarebytes installed but I don't have it actively running in the background. I just told it to scan the zip, then the file KronosTimeTitan.exe and it reported no threats detected. I'm thinking there must be something else going on. Maybe your download was incomplete, although I don't see how only the exe would be missing.

EDIT 2: Okay, I've just hashed the original zip so you can confirm you have the complete archive:

Algorithm : SHA256
Hash : 89D4DD66E6B4F476C712E8A4D00630E853A0D86419545FDA15A4CB24F3CED262

Last edited:

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
Well my Avast also detected 2 Keylogger signatures in the zip archive, both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe are supposed to be infected with win32:keyloggerX-gen trojans.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Well my Avast also detected 2 Keylogger signatures in the zip archive, both KronosTimeTitan.exe and ktt.exe are supposed to be infected with win32:keyloggerX-gen trojans.
Some additional information on this issue.

You can submit the two files to Avast on their website and report a false positive. They will do a complete analysis on the files (not just look for matching signatures) and update their whitelist for you.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes