FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well. that's annoying. Everytime I kill an animal or bandit and win a piece of clothing it bugs out. Can't click forward the text, can't move anything but the cursor. Can only shut down, losing lots of progress. Shouldn't this thing autosave or something? It does, sometimes, when it feels like it. Extremly annoying and honestly, totally game breaking bug. And the facts that the dead wolves or bandits follow you around and sometimes force the bug upon you again is just exasperating.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Cool, that worked on my machine. After updating my windows defender it stopped flagging your .exe
That's great! I've been very impressed with how quickly Microsoft handles updating their virus signatures. Usually they are able to scan my exe and make a "final determination" within a couple of hours and update the signatures the same day. Unfortunately, third-party scanners are not always as efficient, which is why I stopped sending files to them. If players want to send the files to whatever AV scanner they use, they are certainly welcome.

Well. that's annoying. Everytime I kill an animal or bandit and win a piece of clothing it bugs out. Can't click forward the text, can't move anything but the cursor. Can only shut down, losing lots of progress. Shouldn't this thing autosave or something? It does, sometimes, when it feels like it. Extremly annoying and honestly, totally game breaking bug. And the facts that the dead wolves or bandits follow you around and sometimes force the bug upon you again is just exasperating.
The game autosaves every 5 seconds, I believe. It keeps one back-up at a time, and also a "master" save file in the case of total failure. If the game crashes when you get a piece of clothing, the most progress you should lose is just that one particular enemy. I will look into it more, because of course it shouldn't be crashing. Just so I have more information, are you using the free login and does the game have an internet connection? I originally designed the clothing system to accommodate special events and bonus items, which get unlocked remotely with a sever-side switch, but of course I want people to be able to play offline or with the generic free login as well, so it helps to know if the crashing might be related to trying to send the clothing "unlock" switch and it getting blocked. If that's the case, I'll write a work-around.

Are dead enemies still moving after you've killed them? I haven't heard of that issue before. Just to clarify, did they complete a "dying" animation with the blood, and they are still moving as if they are still alive?

When I open the launcher, it is showing "version o.oo1" beneath login. Is this normal? I don't see an update button or anything.
Yes, this is normal. If you are just using the free login, the game launcher doesn't look for updates, so the default version is 0.001 since it's not connecting to the server to see what updates are available.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
The game autosaves every 5 seconds, I believe. It keeps one back-up at a time, and also a "master" save file in the case of total failure. If the game crashes when you get a piece of clothing, the most progress you should lose is just that one particular enemy. I will look into it more, because of course it shouldn't be crashing. Just so I have more information, are you using the free login and does the game have an internet connection? I originally designed the clothing system to accommodate special events and bonus items, which get unlocked remotely with a sever-side switch, but of course I want people to be able to play offline or with the generic free login as well, so it helps to know if the crashing might be related to trying to send the clothing "unlock" switch and it getting blocked. If that's the case, I'll write a work-around.

Are dead enemies still moving after you've killed them? I haven't heard of that issue before. Just to clarify, did they complete a "dying" animation with the blood, and they are still moving as if they are still alive?
The auto save didn't work as intended I think, from the crash the saved file was a different timeline and half the money/etc was gone. This happened once, not everytime, from Salem modern, spat back into greece with most of my loot gone.

I'm using the free login and no internet connection. Sounds likely that might be the cause.

Dead enemies moving around on the main map, not on the battlefield. So, le't say I've killed a wolf, looted, done. The symbol for that wolf is still moving around, and, as happened once, if that dead enemy is the same as the one that bugged me before, then it becomes really annoying, if it's a regular dead wolf it's just a bit irritating.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The auto save didn't work as intended I think, from the crash the saved file was a different timeline and half the money/etc was gone. This happened once, not everytime, from Salem modern, spat back into greece with most of my loot gone.

I'm using the free login and no internet connection. Sounds likely that might be the cause.

Dead enemies moving around on the main map, not on the battlefield. So, le't say I've killed a wolf, looted, done. The symbol for that wolf is still moving around, and, as happened once, if that dead enemy is the same as the one that bugged me before, then it becomes really annoying, if it's a regular dead wolf it's just a bit irritating.
Oh, I see. Yes, that's not supposed to happen. I'll do some testing to find out why the dead wolves, etc. don't stay dead. I made some changes to how the map data gets saved and I probably missed something in some of the scripts (like for wolves).

Yeah, that's not remotely how the autosave should be working. You shouldn't lose more than 5 seconds of progress. If you lost half of your currency in a crash, then something is really wrong. You probably won't want to play until the clothing crash is fixed, but if you do and you encounter another crash, send me the save.ini and save.bak files so I can take a look at them.

I'll disable my internet connection and try to recreate the clothing crash bug. I think I have an idea of how to resolve the issue, but it will probably involve creating a local save cache for the clothing data (since it won't be connecting to the server to update that progress). It likely won't make the next update but I should be able to get it done relative soon.

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
After I knock down the girl's HP to a minimum and completely undress her, in theory I can either send them somewhere or have sex (but I definitely didn't understand) I managed to do it 1 time, but the rest of the times the girls ( in particular, the one that is constantly with the one wolf and says: "Come on, let's fuck me") but the dialogue loops and in the dialogue choose nothing new appears to choose and you can either leave the battle or kill her. I would say her nickname, but they are not displayed in the game (or I don't know where to watch it). The same situation is with the girl who is looking for something, as well as with the one who sells fairies in the bank.
I use a free login, the Internet is connected.

Sometimes, when killing a wolf and receiving a reward, the game lags for 3 seconds in the game window, it writes an error 1-500 (sort of) and then you get a reward

PS the wardrobe window does not work (the current tab "wear" works and the rest does not)

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
View attachment 939599
Really? Keylogging? Good luck getting that white listed with Microsoft. And yes, I trust Avast Premium over your word
I normally don't have time to upload to AV scanners other than Windows Defender, but I went ahead and did Avast for you. Took a couple days but they've updated their signatures to indicate KronosTimeTitan.exe is safe and does NOT contain a keylogger. Update your Avast virus definitions and rescan. Should be good to go now.

1608057298385.png

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
This definitely sounds like a bug. It should only send you to the Beginning of Time map the first time you play. After that, any time you click Travel it should open the Time Periods menu. What happens if you click on Kronos from the Strategic Map (like during a battle) and choose Powers then Travel?
Same thing: I am put to "beginning of time", the main map.

morisc

Jan 8, 2020
I dont understand how you can put so much time and energy into creating a game but not care that every AV out there flags the files. I can understand not clearing the files for every possible AV out there...but if you cleared the top 10 that would clear it for 85% of your market.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Same thing: I am put to "beginning of time", the main map.
DM me a copy of your save.ini and I'll see if something is going on there. Also, make sure you're running the latest version 0.877. If you're able to, a short video of what it's doing could help too. Sometimes I can figure things out by the particular loading screen behavior.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
After launching game i see this screen and can't do anything. Any help?

View attachment 948024
You would only be seeing that if the main menu is not loading (which I've never seen happen before). Send a DM with your PC specs and attach your save.ini file so I can take a look at what might be going on.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
What a "Dark Mind Patch"..........How dare you, what kinda people do you think we are.....*Clicks Download*, I must research this...The Nerve.

Reactions: senjeny

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
What a "Dark Mind Patch"..........How dare you, what kinda people do you think we are.....*Clicks Download*, I must research this...The Nerve.
Jeah me too, but ohoh, the Server is down atm, oki then first try whisout, but will have a eye on it ... ;)

cya

EDIT:

okey that was a big falil for me, startet game, put in mail adress "free@user.com" pushed Login and ... crached whisout any note or report.
tried again whis discocted I-Net, same result
searched for the "ktt.exe" in game folder, and there is none. only a ktt.dat

tried all above again as lokale ADMIN, same result.
searched in Forum here and in the Comunity forum, searched FAQ, nope no answer to find.
I'm using win10 and play lot of games, first time i could not find any way to get it started.

if someone knows something that could help, let me know, otherwise the game is a "NoGo" for me before i even could test it.

OOOOO Shit
nice i found it, WinDefender wasnt the prob (fixed that in advance) it was my Antivirus, he just delets ktt.exe and stops the "normal" exe too.

EDIT2:

jep got it started but that was it, went to hera and always when i got attaked by the Wolf game freeze after i won the fight. starting again and again, sry
this game needs lots of Bugfixes before it is to play. Nope, nothing for me atm, mybe a more stable version in some Month.

cya

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
jep got it started but that was it, went to hera and always when i got attaked by the Wolf game freeze after i won the fight.

cya Mudsap
Thank you for reporting this issue. This bug is likely related to a clothing unlock issue and has been fixed for the next update. If you run into any other issues, please let me know.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for reporting this issue. This bug is likely related to a clothing unlock issue and has been fixed for the next update. If you run into any other issues, please let me know.
Yup same issue game crashes after doing different things, mostly after killing Something or Someone. Still trying to find Sex scenes though, only one I found was a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I though there were scenes with Hestia, she says she'll do stuff with you but she never does.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Yup same issue game crashes after doing different things, mostly after killing Something or Someone. Still trying to find Sex scenes though, only one I found was a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I though there were scenes with Hestia, she says she'll do stuff with you but she never does.
Do you know what dialogue you get when this happens? Could you screenshot it the next time it happens? I believe this is a new bug introduced with some of the clothing loot results (which has been fixed in the next update) but I want to be sure.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes