hwm

Oct 6, 2019
i like the game... excellent concept... game does crash quite a bit, but i have an old system so not gonna complain about that.... i'm abit lost on how to proceed, i can't seem to progress the story line or the characters.. like how to get ZOE to the castle to put the door on the room?

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
i like the game... excellent concept... game does crash quite a bit, but i have an old system so not gonna complain about that.... i'm abit lost on how to proceed, i can't seem to progress the story line or the characters.. like how to get ZOE to the castle to put the door on the room?
Thank you so much! :love:

If you send me your save.data file right after a crash I can see what was going on when it happened.

I might have introduced a new bug in the last update because there are two quests with Zoe and a door: one at her cabin and the other at your castle. I will have to investigate.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly the crashes and such are to much, can barely get through the start, and can't even use the clothing system. Hestia disappeared and became un interactable when I tried. I think I'll just lurk till a more stable version comes out. Are there plans for the clothing system to be more usable ofline as well? Cause thats kinda important.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Honestly the crashes and such are to much, can barely get through the start,
Next update at the end of the week has a lot of fixes for the crashes. If you want to come back and try it out it will help me know what bugs remain.

how do you heal????
Rewind time or eat a fairy. You can buy them from Hydna roaming around Greece or a "fairy" in the Greek village.

Shame there's no mac version
Have you dabbled in WINE at all? If you were able to get it running successfully on WINE and could provide step by step instructions I would be willing to pay for your assistance.

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
there is something wrong with the game files, i turned off my antivirus program, downloaded the game ( tried both manual and auto update ) but when the loading screen keeps appear "there is a femme fatal error, in the game folder or save file" and i got disconneted from the game after that. there are no interupt in my install progress

Reactions: PJDW_NL

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
there is something wrong with the game files, i turned off my antivirus program, downloaded the game ( tried both manual and auto update ) but when the loading screen keeps appear "there is a femme fatal error, in the game folder or save file" and i got disconneted from the game after that. there are no interupt in my install progress
What folder are you running from?

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I tried playing this game a few months ago. It seemed like an interesting premise in theory, but in practice it was like Mist in terms of being primarily centered on unsuccessfully fighting and inevitably being killed by hostile wildlife with hardly anything else to do. In Mist I could actually interact with a girl, albeit not often. In Kronos I got chased down and slaughtered by wolves and could never actually do anything else except unsuccessfully try to escape from them.

I kept fighting wolves and being killed by them. Once I managed to actually defeat a wolf but was so badly injured and had no way of healing myself that I effectively could not function after that without being killed no matter where I went or what I did. All I could do in the game was run away from wolves, get killed by wolves, time travel back to before the wolves killed me, then run away from them before getting killed by the wolves again and then time traveling back to before they killed me so that they could run me down and kill me again in an endless loop that wasn't even remotely interesting from the start but which I repeated several times in the hope of improvement before finally accepting the fact that I was simply not going to be able to get to the actual game and moving on to the many other games on this site that are actually fun.

I did read the "game guide" and it mentions fighting the wolves but was not particularly helpful at figuring out how to defeat or avoid them.

My question is, has this game improved or is still just an endless cycle of the MC being slaughtered by wolves?

Alternatively, is there a cheat or something that I could use to either be too powerful for the wolves to kill or not be detected by them or in some other way skip the hostile wildlife and actually meet/interact with the girls in the game?

Reactions: Hans Zuchter

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
My question is, has this game improved or is still just an endless cycle of the MC being slaughtered by wolves?
The game has improved a lot in several ways pertaining to your wolves issue. First, a new tutorial quest in The Beginning of Time has been added along with a low-level wolf you should be able to consistently kill. Along with this is a new experience points and leveling system, which means you will continually becoming more and more powerful with three stats to improve. The wolves in the other time periods have been reduce, so you will encounter them less, and their icons have changed to indicate if you will be fighting one, two, or three of them, so you can avoid the larger packs until you are more powerful.

I would recommend waiting until the next update is released to jump back in, however. This next update fixes a number of bugs with the wolves, including freezing the game when starting a fight with them, and other smaller issues when fighting wolves.

Also, you can stock up on green fairies (currently can hold 3 at a time) with a newer fairy merchant in the Greek village. You can also get green fairies from Hydna in Greece, and this next update will also allow you to purchase green fairies from Hydna once you have used SoulSteal on her, so it will be easy to pop back to Castle Kronos whenever you want to purchase more.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHorcoc6

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Did anmyone know on which timeline or when i can go to my castle? i have most of my power back but no matter in which timeline i cant see or enter the church (aka Castle) the ground there showes red by me in every timeline so how can i unlock my castle so i can go inside of it?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Did anmyone know on which timeline or when i can go to my castle? i have most of my power back but no matter in which timeline i cant see or enter the church (aka Castle) the ground there showes red by me in every timeline so how can i unlock my castle so i can go inside of it?
The church is blocked because that storyline is not finished yet. Your castle is at The End of Time.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
First time playing the game, first time I met artemis and I was tasked to find actaeon, I lost the fight to actaeon and restarted but for some reason when I talked to artemis she was almost taken by actaeon? I thought whenever you died time resets? Can someone explain? Also I rolled back time again to see if it would be the same scene but nope, its the scene where artemis is trying to hune actaeon.

Also is there a way to see the characters before and after the patch? If there isn't can someone provide pictures? Thanks.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
First time playing the game, first time I met artemis and I was tasked to find actaeon, I lost the fight to actaeon and restarted but for some reason when I talked to artemis she was almost taken by actaeon? I thought whenever you died time resets? Can someone explain? Also I rolled back time again to see if it would be the same scene but nope, its the scene where artemis is trying to hune actaeon.
It sounds like dying while fighting Actaeon and then encountering the scene with Actaeon and Artemis together could be a bug. You are right that when you rewind time voluntarily or due to dying all of the events should reset as well, so I don't believe that scene should have appeared until after you fought and "defeated" Actaeon. I will do some more testing to see if there's a bug there.

Thank you for letting me know!

P.S. The unofficial Twisted Titan patch does not change the character images.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
This game seems to not like VRR (variable refresh rate) / G-Sync / FreeSync: When I enable G-Sync "for windowed and full screen mode" (so windowed mode games can use it too), the main menu and the game itself run at 2-3fps. Interestingly it runs fine if the game doesn't have focus, e.g. if I switch from the game to some other window, but whenever I'm interacting with the game it slows to a crawl. If I disable G-Sync it runs fine.

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes