scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
The full zip file. Mmmmmmhhh And if I copy old files into the new update? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well, you can copy the files from a new version into your old folder and just overwrite everything and it will be fine. The only file you should potentially copy from an old version into a new version is the save.data file.

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Well, you can copy the files from a new version into your old folder and just overwrite everything and it will be fine. The only file you should potentially copy from an old version into a new version is the save.data file.
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Copying "save.data" all work perfectly!!!! Thanks dear friend!!! TANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: scarlettyoung

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So the games crashed on me i think... 3 or more times already and i dont think iv even played for more than 20 mins yet.
Is there an error or log i can submit? Last crash was literally just from attacking the dumb wolf.

so i reloaded the entire game, re-entered the fight with the wolf and the game froze.
Something is not fucking right here.

And now it locked up mid conversation with Hera. Theres no ryme or reason to this.
And now i managed to "strip" an already nude Hera to make her invisible. Bloody hell.

Well im gonna suspect files are corrupt, because i doubt these are actual bugs.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So the games crashed on me i think... 3 or more times already and i dont think iv even played for more than 20 mins yet.
Is there an error or log i can submit? Last crash was literally just from attacking the dumb wolf.

so i reloaded the entire game, re-entered the fight with the wolf and the game froze.
Something is not fucking right here.

And now it locked up mid conversation with Hera. Theres no ryme or reason to this.
And now i managed to "strip" an already nude Hera to make her invisible. Bloody hell.

Well im gonna suspect files are corrupt, because i doubt these are actual bugs.
Lol, you stripped off Hera's SKIN?

Is this an update or fresh install?
If it's an update, did you rewind timelines after the update?
Send me the save.data file and I will see if anything is corrupt.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Lol, you stripped off Hera's SKIN?

Is this an update or fresh install?
If it's an update, did you rewind timelines after the update?
Send me the save.data file and I will see if anything is corrupt.
It was from a fresh archive download and fresh save as i only started playing it from that download. I will note the version number according to the patcher was "unknown" or something.
I have applied an update from the patcher, next time i play if things are still fucked ill drop you the file.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Next update at the end of the week has a lot of fixes for the crashes. If you want to come back and try it out it will help me know what bugs remain.

Rewind time or eat a fairy. You can buy them from Hydna roaming around Greece or a "fairy" in the Greek village.

Have you dabbled in WINE at all? If you were able to get it running successfully on WINE and could provide step by step instructions I would be willing to pay for your assistance.
With the recent changes in how OS X handles sandboxing and 64-bit addresses, the underlying code for WINE has become even less reliable than it used to be. I can give it a try some time I have a couple hours free, but until the folks who maintain WINE get around to updating the code, it's probably going to be a significant lift to get it working.

Bangledesh

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, this game has definitely improved a lot. Every aspect of the game has improved, and it's enjoyable to play.

I'm excited to see how it develops further, and hopefully to get a few more scenes :D

• Red Heart

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
With the recent changes in how OS X handles sandboxing and 64-bit addresses, the underlying code for WINE has become even less reliable than it used to be. I can give it a try some time I have a couple hours free, but until the folks who maintain WINE get around to updating the code, it's probably going to be a significant lift to get it working.
Oh, that's a shame. Well, hopefully it will get updated. I appreciate you looking into it.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
The game autosaves and due to the time fluid nature of the game there is no need to juggle saves as you always have access to every storyline (once you get past the first tutorial). It sounds like something is preventing the game from autosaving because even after a crash you shouldn't lose more than 5 seconds of progress. What is the name of the folder path you are running the game from?

Hmm, it sounds one of these fan signatures would be perfect for you.

Content for Hestia is one of the most frequently requested. You should see what her "Slut Skills" are going to be when the "Companions" feature is added. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Added the signature :p

• Red Heart

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ok so last night my net was playing up so i found time to give it another shot. As i had updated i was asked to do a time reset which i did. Played fine, stripped like normal, killed the wolf, approached the dickhead/rapist and punched him for the game to crash again.

So I'm assuming something beyond just the games files is at fault.
Which file exactly do you want to check?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Ok so last night my net was playing up so i found time to give it another shot. As i had updated i was asked to do a time reset which i did. Played fine, stripped like normal, killed the wolf, approached the dickhead/rapist and punched him for the game to crash again.

So I'm assuming something beyond just the games files is at fault.
Which file exactly do you want to check?
Who did you attack when the game crashed? Send me your save.data file immediately after a crash (if your current save.data file was the last time you played then that will work) and I can see what might have caused it.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Who did you attack when the game crashed? Send me your save.data file immediately after a crash (if your current save.data file was the last time you played then that will work) and I can see what might have caused it.
I have archive and attached the full save folder so you can look at all 3 saves. The latest *should* be right as it crashed while punching the guy who runs away, don't remember his name.
The .bak seems to be a few days old, so might be from before i updated the game and might shine a light on why things are corrupt?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have archive and attached the full save folder so you can look at all 3 saves. The latest *should* be right as it crashed while punching the guy who runs away, don't remember his name.
The .bak seems to be a few days old, so might be from before i updated the game and might shine a light on why things are corrupt?
Awesome, thank you for your help! I also did a rewrite on some of the attack code today, so this should eliminate one possible reason the game crashed on you. Check back for when I post the update and see if that helps.

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Hi. I'm playing the game for the first time and I really like it! I was wondering, how do you make modifications to this game. Is there a toolset or something similar?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Last crash was literally just from attacking the dumb wolf.
Version 0.898.5 is up on the Game Launcher now. There are some bug fixes for when the game would crash while attacking. If you want to try it out, could you let me know if you're still crashing during attacks or if it's better for you?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Version 0.898.5 is up on the Game Launcher now. There are some bug fixes for when the game would crash while attacking. If you want to try it out, could you let me know if you're still crashing during attacks or if it's better for you?
Cool, when i next get a chance ill give it a go.
- Should i start a new save or continue as i was?
- If i get any crashes in future should i nab the latest save file from its folder and send it to you?

EDIT:
Already found a bug, unsure if its my save or the new update but the "dead"(killed like 10 seconds ago and left map) wolf runs around on the main map and when you enter its location the game either locks on the loading screen or locks when the dialog box starts. This is after a "time reload"
Scratch that after the second boot up of the game from a "freeze" i can now enter and exit the wolf fight normaly, they still wonder the map while dead tho.

Last edited:

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Cool, when i next get a chance ill give it a go.
- Should i start a new save or continue as i was?
- If i get any crashes in future should i nab the latest save file from its folder and send it to you?

EDIT:
Already found a bug, unsure if its my save or the new update but the "dead"(killed like 10 seconds ago and left map) wolf runs around on the map and when you enter its location the game either locks on the loading screen or locks when the dialog box starts.
You should not need to start a new save, but the game should prompt you to rewind the timelines after an update in order to load the fresh content.

If you can send me that save.data file for the dead wolf running around, that would be great. Was it a single wolf? Which map was it on? After you killed it, did you exit the map by moving to the edge and clicking the green exit box, or did you do something else?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Was it a single wolf? Which map was it on?
Both the *single* wolf(s) on the first and second map seem to do it (so far)

After you killed it, did you exit the map by moving to the edge and clicking the green exit box, or did you do something else?
Normal map boundry exit(green boxes).
Doesn't seem to lock up anymore but both still seem to roam the maps they are on, want a save?

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Both the *single* wolf(s) on the first and second map seem to do it (so far)

Normal map boundry exit(green boxes).
Doesn't seem to lock up anymore but both still seem to roam the maps they are on, want a save?
Yes, please send a save. I'm trying to replicate the issue but everything works fine on my end.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, please send a save. I'm trying to replicate the issue but everything works fine on my end.
This is the current save im playing on as we speak. interesting how the game seems to save like every 3 seconds.
Im on the second map, have killed the *single* wolf and its token is still wondering the main map.

EDIT: Out of curiocity i just engaged and killed the *double* wolf on the same map and its token has disappeared after i left the map. (not in linked save)

Edit2: Lol, atleast it didnt crash or freeze.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 71 Votes