Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Just started playing again after many months of being away and one girl I sent to the castle is giving me the I-500 error. View attachment 1440051
First time talking to her at the castle.
To many I-500 errors all over the place with different NPC's, game just stops responding and have to X it out.
Game just crashes in several places.
Single wolf has I-500 error and just disappears.
NPC's in one town walks or runs off the edge of the map and game stops responding.

To may bugs to play, I will come back in another 12 months and try again.

scarlettyoung
So basically ignore thread, thank you for the heads up.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
OP updated with version 0.898.7.

0.898.7 Changelog

• Fixed
    • Game would not launch after updating to version 0.898.6

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Hi All,
i became a Suporter today and tried the latest version.
But there are some questions left.
1. Can you Soul-Steal Mary Warren? - It always fails if i try and gives some sort of Text saying that i'm a fool for trying... but the changelog mentions new Garments for her a few Versions ago, so i guess there must be a way to get her to the castle or else the clothes would be pointless.
2. When you rescue Helda in 17th century salem, she mentions that there are two more girls needed for the coven, one in the town square and one who tries to escape by ship... i searched everywhere but cannot find the latter.
3. In some Circumstances it is not clear if it is a good idea to send ppl back to the castle or if you miss something when you do.
4. In 20th Century Salem, i wonder why Zilda does not remember sending us to rescue her sister 300 years ago. She just scolds her, calls us a "muggle", not wondering how we can still be alive, and freaks out... although in the past she promised "to reward us in the future"...
Soomes off somehow.
5. Is there any other Titan power you need to get throught quests besides the one from hercules?

Sorry for all these questions, still checking this game out...

Thank you.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
1. Can you Soul-Steal Mary Warren? - It always fails if i try and gives some sort of Text saying that i'm a fool for trying... but the changelog mentions new Garments for her a few Versions ago, so i guess there must be a way to get her to the castle or else the clothes would be pointless.
Salem 1969

thorben786

Jan 23, 2019
Hello to all, first of all I want to say that I really like the concept of this game, even though it is far from finish at all.
I really hope that the rpg/strateggy kind of element will be develeloped much further and that the girls will have a function in the later part of the game.
Maybe as a simple buff or passiv skils ect. or even being a real party member at some times.
What imho is a bit frustrating is to move over the overmap, maybe if the scene is a bit more zoomed out it will improve the movement. This would lead to a more strategic thinking to avoid or even directly go against a hazard.
Is it intended, that from a characters only Hestia is not able to un-/dress her standard panties?
She will only doing it, if I reset her clothing state. Last time I checked it I even performed a timeline/clothing reset, still no change.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Why is there a School setting tag on this game? The fact that you can enter a school isn’t enough for that tag since it mean the whole game is based around schools, like the headmaster or Ecchi-sensei.

Reactions: Amiracle4

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Great news! Wardrobe is now in a local file for all players and no longer relies on a connection to an online clothing database. Also, all previously released bonus outfits have been unlocked! Enjoy!

This will also eliminated many crashes related to the clothing system.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I am getting the following error, I tried removing the saves from the previous version and I do have a normal pathfile, no non-English characters, any idea what might be happening?

1634421040742.png

Reactions: RandoCard3

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I am getting the following error, I tried removing the saves from the previous version and I do have a normal pathfile, no non-English characters, any idea what might be happening?
What files are in your save folder?

eragonz0502

Jan 19, 2018
Same error as above, this is what I have in the save from runtime. First time downloading and trying to play so I don't have any previous saves.
1634421501662.png

2.60 star(s) 71 Votes