ognelab

May 9, 2019
PS> Ok I think I've sussed it out. 1st thing go to the end of time. Talk to Hestia, go into the wardrobe and click on grace. I think that even though you have Grace as your companion. If the end of time has been reset the game doesn't recognize it. Then go back to Salem 1969, step on the church she has the memory. Then back to 1692...
Thank you very much! It worked.
In my case, however, resetting Salem 1692 was not necessary (I had already saved the whitces and they appeared).
I only restarted Salem 1969.
I have to point out that I aready had the power unlocked following the path in the OP.

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
So, two things...
1) should the "support me" screen show in game at all when you're already a supporter?
2) the aforementioned "support me" screen consistently crashes (as in every time it shows) the game in full screen at 2460x1440

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
So, two things...
1) should the "support me" screen show in game at all when you're already a supporter?
2) the aforementioned "support me" screen consistently crashes (as in every time it shows) the game in full screen at 2460x1440
What is the "Support Me" screen? There should be two buttons on the title screen which you can click to go to SubscribeStar or Ko-fi (Paypal support), and there is a Supporter Perks button on the left to let you access those. Is something else popping up? A long while back I did have a nag screen that would pop up, but I got rid of it once players let me know how frustrating it was.

2.60 star(s) 72 Votes