1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
What engine is this actually running? It says "Others", so I'm curious.
Look at it as it created its own graphics engine, it works with its own mechanics so it is difficult to hack it until now no one knew or knows or will know how it works, it just does it.

Morzan777

Oct 19, 2021
Hi!
Please help me... I'm kinda lost at the very first step.
I try to lvl up kronos, but the level up not working for me? And I not even able to leave the screen?
There is the menu, butthe buttons not working for me?
if I hover my mouse above them they "glow up", but I'm not able to click on them, and the green pipe not responding.

1727985827403.png

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Hi!
Please help me... I'm kinda lost at the very first step.
I try to lvl up kronos, but the level up not working for me? And I not even able to leave the screen?
There is the menu, butthe buttons not working for me?
if I hover my mouse above them they "glow up", but I'm not able to click on them, and the green pipe not responding.

View attachment 4096614
You must press the skills are 2 and click the green check mark and you will get those points, each level you must choose 2 and then press the green button and that's it.
I commented recently that the level up screen is bugged. If that happens, go to the left side and manually click the button to see the statistics and click on level up and there it will unbug and let you click the buttons. I hope that solves the problem. It is a bug that I saw in this new version. It seems that something was edited and inadvertently there was a bug when overlapping some functions, causing there to be errors and the game to bug.

Reactions: Morzan777

Morzan777

Oct 19, 2021
You must press the skills are 2 and click the green check mark and you will get those points, each level you must choose 2 and then press the green button and that's it.
I commented recently that the level up screen is bugged. If that happens, go to the left side and manually click the button to see the statistics and click on level up and there it will unbug and let you click the buttons. I hope that solves the problem. It is a bug that I saw in this new version. It seems that something was edited and inadvertently there was a bug when overlapping some functions, causing there to be errors and the game to bug.
Thanks for your answear, but its not realy work... But! I found an another "debug" solution. I originaly played on fullscreen, and now swap back to windowed mode, and now the lvl up worked.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I need to know something but I don't know whether to say it so I'm just going to say what happens and not where or when if scarlettyoung knew okay, there is an npc that gives 200% xp is it a mistake or something? I discovered it recently and it seems broken to me because if you attack an enemy they drop more xp than normal something like difficult enemies gives you like 600 xp killing them almost half a level so you go up very quickly

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NOTICE RELATED TO VERSION 24.09.29

There is a bug with this version which can cause scene images to no longer load properly. It has been fixed and will be released as an update in under 12 hours.

In addition, several other bugs related to the SAVE system have been fixed as well.

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
NOTE: If you are a supporter you can use the game launcher to update only the bug patch by selecting version 24.10.04 when you do an update. This will ensure the latest version is automatically applied. If you are not a supporter, please download the zip from the original post and follow the directions to apply the update with this VERY important bug fix patch.

24.10.04 Changelog (MAJOR BUG FIX)
  • MAJOR BUG FIX UPDATE
  • Changed
    • Save Menu: Added a screen to let players know loading the game was successful and that the game would reload with the save data. Previously the game would just restart with the loaded save, which caused confusion.
  • Fixed
    • Images (MAJOR): The scene images would not load, essentially turning the game into a text adventure (yuck).
    • Save Menu (MAJOR): The Save Button and pressing F5 to save would create a save file but it could be up to 2 minutes old. Now saving will create a save at the exact moment the game was saved. Dialogue may still be restored slightly earlier when loading a save.
    • Save Menu (MAJOR): Loading a quicksave or manual save would cause the game to crash. Autosave still worked properly.
    • Save Menu: Selecting Save would open the supporter link button found on the main menu even though that button was not visible.
  • Known Issues
    • Some of the girls at Castle Kronos can be attacked. This is not an intended behavior.
    • If a player kills a character and loots clothing, the clothing pop-up may not disappear before a quest update pop-up is triggered, causing the quest pop-up to not appear. The quest update will still be activated, however, and the information about the quest update will still show in the Quest Scroll.
    • Completed quests do not award experience at this time.

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Question: If I pay the subscription, I keep the game and the benefits, right? Only if I don't pay again I lose access to see those things in the subscriber application. Or will they remove my account later? I think it's like paying for a deluxe game, I lose the benefits but not the content that I already paid for as a "VIP" user, right? It is tempting to pay the subscription of 10 dollars, it is not much (not that I am a millionaire, it is 10 dollars but it is not 80 like what games currently charge to play them) the only problem is that I am Argentine and they charge you taxes, and the truth is not I know how many,

If Scarlett Young assures me that my account is maintained and is not blocked after the end of the subscriber month, I pay it, if it is canceled and I have to pay again to access and continue playing it makes no sense. I hope that the subscription works as if you were paying for an improved version of the game in exchange for paying more and not as if you were paying to be able to play and having to renew the payment to continue doing so. It would be like paying for a pass more than buying the game. I don't pay, I don't have it, I pay for it, I have to use it before I lose it hahaha.

Last edited:

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone else having issues with W11 ""Cannot load FFMpeg.mfx. This object might need an external program or library not installed"

• Hey there
Reactions: KGBX

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KronosTimeTitan-2024.10.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone else having issues with W11 ""Cannot load FFMpeg.mfx. This object might need an external program or library not installed"
I don't know, I use Windows 10, by the way, Scarlet Joung, the game stopped crashing and bugged and runs fine. The scenes load well and everything, went up to level 8 and I still don't know how to kill gods or level 1 characters that I attack and I lower their life by 1 and they make fun of me hahah

KGBX

Sep 28, 2017
As it says, we're probably missing some old runtime from a .NET library or old Direct X that used to be included, W11 is on Direct X 12 by default I think and 4.8 .NET Framework
tl;dr probably missing a .dll somewhere

scarlettyoung

Game Developer
May 29, 2019
As it says, we're probably missing some old runtime from a .NET library or old Direct X that used to be included, W11 is on Direct X 12 by default I think and 4.8 .NET Framework
tl;dr probably missing a .dll somewhere
I'm also having this issue on Windows 10, fresh install
Yes, in order to reduce the size of the game by over 400MB I rewrote some of the code which requires a few dlls that were not previously used. If either of you haven't tried installing anything extra yet and would be willing to help test, I can send you a new ktt.exe file to try.

KGBX

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, in order to reduce the size of the game by over 400MB I rewrote some of the code which requires a few dlls that were not previously used. If either of you haven't tried installing anything extra yet and would be willing to help test, I can send you a new ktt.exe file to try.
If it helps, yeah can do PM me a download link, I'll try it soon

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
I haven't tried anything yet, and would be happy to help troubleshoot

2.60 star(s) 72 Votes