Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Giving out facepalms to your potential players left, right and center is definitely the best way to catch their attention.
A better overview? Hell no!
A few preview renders actually showing what the game looks like? Pffff so unoriginal!
Writing a post to clarify what the game is about and what tags will and will be not come into play? Nah, writing is boring.
It's much better to spare no facepalms for everyone and his mother.

Dude, if the game is not gonna have NTR change that fucking stupid overview because that's definitely what it sounds like.
And change that guys grotesque dick too, for pete's sake!

The game master

May 19, 2022
Ok instead of telling us about future tags dev facepalming thread:) dont know why i even bothered with this game wich is clearly ntr focused abozt reuniting other brother and sister...or brother taking them all.
But i need milf ..only you can manage that

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Exactly what I wanted to know to play, thanks
This version has no m/s:(, wait for E3.
Don't choose to go with Valeria!
Choose to go with Jack & that will lead to m/s.
You'll also have choice to skip it.
:KEK:
View attachment 2711752

Dev, could you tell us what the planned tags are and if kinks/fetishes are avoidable/optional (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
I'll say kinks/fetishes will be avoidable, not forced plot!
Not much to skip when it comes to kinks/fetishes. The MC will be the only male involve in xxx.

Planned as next episode:
incest m/s (avoidable), anal sex (optional), creampie(optional), i forgot male dom.
*There will be nothing to extreme

excluded:
no ntr (no way), no voyeur, no rape, no cheating

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Giving out facepalms to your potential players left, right and center is definitely the best way to catch their attention.
A few preview renders actually showing what the game looks like? Pffff so unoriginal!
Writing a post to clarify what the game is about and what tags will and will be not come into play? Nah, writing is boring.

Dude, if the game is not gonna have NTR change that fucking stupid overview because that's definitely what it sounds like.
Faceplams are ok! Relax
Didn't feel like reviewing but here's a quick summary:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can turn it off or lower its volume in settings, it's just a reading assistance. it's better than nothing!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

He has now removed facepalm, except that people have already been notified of this. Instead of fixing the shit in the description, which led people to deduce that, no, he chose to give out facepalm. I already had little desire to play, after seeing that mushroom instead of a stick, and another facepalm. It's another game that goes to the ignored.

Morho

May 16, 2023
He has now removed facepalm, except that people have already been notified of this. Instead of fixing the shit in the description, which led people to deduce that, no, he chose to give out facepalm. I already had little desire to play, after seeing that mushroom instead of a stick, and another facepalm. It's another game that goes to the ignored.
Could be interesting game, but i am not sure if dev is seriouse or if he is just trolling his own game so i understand your point and even when he tell that there is no panned ntr i dont see point why kidnaping girls for older brother than...gl dev and have fun as it looks like it is your main goal in this project.

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Yay! I did... Awesome right?
Good news : I can reduce the genital head a little, but not too small. It has too match the previous one.
But, come on.... Don't go anywhere! This visual novel will be fun...
Cheers!:coffee:

Edit: Well, actually i can edit overview since the thread is under my name.

Last edited: