Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This version has no m/s:(, wait for E3.
Don't choose to go with Valeria!
Choose to go with Jack & that will lead to m/s.
You'll also have choice to skip it.

I'll say kinks/fetishes will be avoidable, not forced plot!
Not much to skip when it comes to kinks/fetishes. The MC will be the only male involve in xxx.

Planned as next episode:
incest m/s (avoidable), anal sex (optional), creampie(optional), i forgot male dom.
*There will be nothing to extreme

excluded:
no ntr (no way), no voyeur, no rape, no cheating
NO NTR? Well that's good.

Also, I have some complaints.

Also dude while the brother look like a real man, the mc is pathetic looking, come on. :ROFLMAO:
You said no ntr, but that overview is... umm..... Not good because that is actually what an NTR game
overview will have and that banner of the BRO compared to the little man MC.

I recommend coming up with a better overview because how it is now, that alone will drive people away thinking it's an NTR game.

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
NO NTR? well that's good, but I have some complaints.

Also dude while the brother look like a real man, the mc is pathetic looking, come on. :ROFLMAO:
You said no ntr, but that overview is, umm.. Not good because that is actually what a NTR game
overview will have.

I recommend coming up with a better overview because how it is now, that alone will drive people away thinking it's an NTR game.
Hey dev told it will be fun right?...not for who:)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yay! I did... Awesome right?
Good news : I can reduce the genital head a little, but not too small. It has too match the previous one.
But, come on.... Don't go anywhere! This visual novel will be fun...
Cheers!:coffee:

Edit: Well, actually i can edit overview since the thread is under my name.
Well, the OP is posted by you, so you should be able to edit it, because you're the thread owner. Otherwise open a ticket and request for thread ownership and the dev badge.

Reactions: Morho

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Well, the OP is posted by you, so you should be able to edit it, because you're the thread owner. Otherwise open a ticket and request for thread ownership and the dev badge.
I see, thanks for the reply. I'll be on it!

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
NO NTR? Well that's good.

Also, I have some complaints.

You said no ntr, but that overview is... umm..... Not good because that is actually what an NTR game
overview will have and that banner of the BRO compared to the little man MC.

MC is a 19 years old slim guy. He'll be ok!:)
I'll try to work on a new satisfying overview. I Hope i don't make it worst!

*Cross your fingers!:WutFace:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nooooo!
NO NTR
Then, what's this about? " Or will you let your older brother Jack take action? "

Cause no offense, but that sounds like a NTR game desc.
I'd suggest you add "No NTR" to dev notes btw.

Will there be sharing/swinging, or some form of non-MC dick on LIs? (just to cover the "It's not NTR if MC gives up" or something).

Morho

May 16, 2023
Then, what's this about? " Or will you let your older brother Jack take action? "

Will there be sharing/swinging, or some form of non-MC dick on LIs? (just to cover the "It's not NTR if MC gives up" or something).
I am not sure what are u still discussing..u readed what is game about ...it have group sex tag and u r going reunite older bro and sis...what u think that game will be about?

Sngo

May 9, 2020
excluded:
no ntr (no way), no voyeur, no rape, no cheating
Good job not puting that shit tags in the game.

Now I just need to know if game will have harem, hope to a yes in this case
Ty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Morho

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023

"Or will you let your older brother Jack take action? " was not meant for Jack to get the girls.
Jack's true plan will reveal later in the story, and that's not to lewd the girls. Honestly, it concerns little sister & not in sexual way.

That's the reason of this strong sentence/question.
Anyway, i'll think of another overview.

Regarding group sex, it was added by accident, not really planned.
Worst case scenario for group sex can be only (Valeria/Ginger/MC). But still not planned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

RG 00

Jun 20, 2023
Good job not puting that shit tags in the game.

Now I just need to know if game will have harem, hope to a yes in this case
Ty
Mc will have the chance to treat every woman in his path. ***IN HIS PATH!!!!!****
Note that there are 2 routes.

1. Valeria route (if go with Valeria)
2. m/s route (if you go find Jack)

You'll choose whatever route you like!

Example:
Valeria route has : Ginger, Valeria, Female Cop and *2 new charcaters*
m/s route has : mom & Zorna *(new characters)*

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Mc will have the chance to treat every woman in his path. ***IN HIS PATH!!!!!****
Note that there are 2 routes.

1. Valeria route (if go with Valeria)
2. m/s route (if you go find Jack)

You'll choose whatever route you like!

Example:
Valeria route has : Ginger, Valeria, Female Cop and *2 new charcaters*
m/s route has : mom & Zorna *(new characters)*
Not sure why you are unwilling to do a full harem route? Some of the things I was reading makes it seem like this is a post-apocalypse, is that correct? That's a genre that meshes with harem better than many others. A depleted male population and literally fighting for survival and resources is often the primary cause of women being willing to revert to sharing a man for protection and provision. It sounds from this like the MC has a choice of abandoning his mother (and a few other characters. possible a sister to be introduced?) in order to get a larger "harem" of other girls. An MC who would abandon his mother isn't the kind of MC I'd be interested in playing even in a non-AVN game, but also, I don't see why he can't save everyone. It sounds like you are giving an option of "abandon your mother and family," or "abandon a group of other women," to their fates. Basically, it feels like there is a disconnect between who you are targeting as your audience (incest-harem, non-NTR, fans) and then the game as it is being set up. Whatever you decide with the game I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find your niche but presenting your presumed target audience (incest-harem fans) a forced choice between the incest and the harem doesn't seem like the wisest move. But again, best of luck and of course make the game you would ultimately want to play and have fun playing. Because otherwise you might lose your passion, and no one wants that.

Edit: I do want to be clear that I’m relying on hearsay and speculation so if my information is flawed then that would be good to know.

Last edited: