azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I heard this just got released.
bought it, it was hot

even though i didnt translate it or anything.
felt midway between kate's test and tsuyoi ko's nightmare series, with it being a thing where bad ends dont actually kill her and its all a dream

Last edited:
Reactions: taesijr123

ajiabakaoak

Aug 12, 2022
does anyone know how to remove the mosaic censors thru the game's files? i remember there being a way but i forgot how to.

ScoppPanda

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the game that's like this (I think it's a western fangame inspired by this), but apparently markets itself as having no death, etc? I remember seeing it somewhere on the site, but I can't remember it.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the game that's like this (I think it's a western fangame inspired by this), but apparently markets itself as having no death, etc? I remember seeing it somewhere on the site, but I can't remember it.
by any chance are you referring to my game, mommy milkers miko? https://f95zone.to/threads/mommy-milkers-miko-demo-azurezero.140835/post-9626338
(i assume youre talking about botan and not the new solrui sequel)

I'm almost finished making it... unless i decide i do need portraits for other characters besides the main girl

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Their new game is hot(especially the rogue-like stage) but still can't top Botan imo. I prefer Kunoichi Botan's art style.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
do you mean you think botan is cuter? cause the art style is kind of the same
I'm talking about character artstyle specifically. Botan looks way more voluptous whereas the new MC kinda shallow. I feel like they leaned on 2d animations a bit more instead of giving her model better shading. I mean she looks hot on game's cover picture, wish she looked same ingame.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm talking about character artstyle specifically. Botan looks way more voluptous whereas the new MC kinda shallow. I feel like they leaned on 2d animations a bit more instead of giving her model better shading. I mean she looks hot on game's cover picture, wish she looked same ingame.
have you looked at botan 2 yet?

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
It's still in early Alpha stages. Uses a whole lotta Live2D from what I can remember so the demo that was out was pretty hefty.
Iirc the demo isn’t much actually, I don’t think u can even call it an alpha build. It crashes when the grapple scene starts and after the first aforementioned grapple scene the demo is over. Maybe like 5-7 mins of gameplay I think.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Iirc the demo isn’t much actually, I don’t think u can even call it an alpha build. It crashes when the grapple scene starts and after the first aforementioned grapple scene the demo is over. Maybe like 5-7 mins of gameplay I think.
I mean the only point of that demo was to show the new stuff.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes