iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I tried to boot this game up after having not played it for months and it's running in slow-motion for some reason.
All the menus, splash-screens before the main menu, character movement, ect.

Wtf? It wasn't like this before.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I tried to boot this game up after having not played it for months and it's running in slow-motion for some reason.
All the menus, splash-screens before the main menu, character movement, ect.

Wtf? It wasn't like this before.
I play on my cell phone and this is normal if you are playing on Windows maybe there was an update on your PC... honestly I don't know sorry

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I updatedy graphics driver and that fixed it, but I still don't know what caused it in the first place.

I've played this game before with those same old drivers, or even older ones.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Recently I saw the anime of this game and I found the differences interesting and one of them is the ending

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
So I just replayed this game. It was the first lewd game I ever played. To this day, after playing Celesphonia, Gran Ende, Pray Game, and every other higher budget or better praised corruption/fem protagonist game out there, this one's art just tops it all. Also the "battle fuck" in this game tops it all. The event where the boss is holding Botan and walking is still something that I want to see expanded on by Enokippu or any other dev that makes female protagonists. There are just so many great situations in this game that leave you wanting more. Which makes it a shame that Enokippu moved on to Live2d. Don't get me wrong his Live2d work is some of the better stuff I've seen, but I feel like its 5 steps down from where he was with Colisseum Girl and especially Kunoichi Botan. I wouldve paid 50 bucks to see another game (I bought Botan on Steam lol) with some of the same assets from Botan but more scenes. Ugh its just sad we'll probs never get another full 2Dcg game from Enokuippu again, and no devs really do 2dcg like him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So I just replayed this game. It was the first lewd game I ever played. To this day, after playing Celesphonia, Gran Ende, Pray Game, and every other higher budget or better praised corruption/fem protagonist game out there, this one's art just tops it all. Also the "battle fuck" in this game tops it all. The event where the boss is holding Botan and walking is still something that I want to see expanded on by Enokippu or any other dev that makes female protagonists. There are just so many great situations in this game that leave you wanting more. Which makes it a shame that Enokippu moved on to Live2d. Don't get me wrong his Live2d work is some of the better stuff I've seen, but I feel like its 5 steps down from where he was with Colisseum Girl and especially Kunoichi Botan. I wouldve paid 50 bucks to see another game (I bought Botan on Steam lol) with some of the same assets from Botan but more scenes. Ugh its just sad we'll probs never get another full 2Dcg game from Enokuippu again, and no devs really do 2dcg like him.
but theyre not using live2d

ThiccJoe

Aug 28, 2021
Several people here, including myself, have been having issues with the controls always moving. For me, the menu always scrolls up.
I have tried unplugging my controller, unplugging other devices, launching with Locale Emulator, extracting using Japanese, running in compatibility mode – nothing worked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, because the game isn't playable like this.

Reactions: Pozar55
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes