azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Fuck that shadow clones mini game, how the FUCK are you supposed to beat that shit?
return her eyes to the middle each time she looks somewhere else
its like the balancing minigame in skateboarding games, but with only 5 points

Jul 23, 2023
I found an "alpha" for the game, except every time I tried opening it, it was detected as a Trojan. Might have to look for a cleaner version or double check if it really is a Trojan...

Also, apparently it really is a sequel and it will be done in Live2D, in cooperation with NupuryuNet, the guy who did Ruins Seeker. It looks pretty good based on the stuff I've seen from his Twitter.

EDIT: Welp, found a working one. Playing through it, there's a helluva lot more mechanics to worry about. It even has an ATB now. Also, the events wherein you need to struggle or do stealing is done via a sort of wheel wherein you have to turn it a certain number of times to land on a tile that you need to succeed.

View attachment 926522
The game's author should work on shadows and lights, just like previous games, it's laggy af when you get this kind of missions where you have to avoid the yellow highlighted areas and watching enemies.
My FPS literally drops from 40-50 to 2-5. I couldn't beat the "after -mini-" because of that. It's annoying

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The game's author should work on shadows and lights, just like previous games, it's laggy af when you get this kind of missions where you have to avoid the yellow highlighted areas and watching enemies.
My FPS literally drops from 40-50 to 2-5. I couldn't beat the "after -mini-" because of that. It's annoying
they did release a version of sol rui after mini with the lighting stuff toned down because it caused issues

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait there is a demo of the kunoichi one? Bruh I have been waiting for this shit for a long time, does it have a translation?

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
Wait there is a demo of the kunoichi one? Bruh I have been waiting for this shit for a long time, does it have a translation?
There is no demo or a translation. But he did release a CG H-animation of a generic defeat scene, so it is pretty close to being done on that front already. The H-animation is live2d, very similar to that of the [Sol-Rui after] game, so absolutely amazing.

Live2d H-scenes are the future of H-games. Enokippu is really cooking hard.

Jul 23, 2023
There is no demo or a translation. But he did release a CG H-animation of a generic defeat scene, so it is pretty close to being done on that front already. The H-animation is live2d, very similar to that of the [Sol-Rui after] game, so absolutely amazing.

Live2d H-scenes are the future of H-games. Enokippu is really cooking hard.
Can't w8 to try it

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes